What's new

Homs falls to Assad

Habibi if u would tell me something about Iraq I will have no a reason to argue with u as u have better connections there then me. So I say u r wrong as I will take the word of the Syrians over ur, people who have sacrificed more then u and I could.
What connections do they have exactly?

Congratulations to brave Syrian people! Very happy for you, brothers.
One thing makes me sad - U.S. will transfer many professional terrorists to Ukraine ...

Get a life man. The U.S has always been kicking your teeth. It shredded your Soviet Iron Curtain into tiny pieces. Just check how many Russian ladies are willing to do anything to marry an American and immigrate to the U.S. There is a number of websites out there that you can verify from. They are just copying what Svetlana Stalin has done. Yes, Stalin's daughter immigrated to the U.S in the middle of the Cold War giving humanity the best political joke of all times.

Since yesterday I had a conversation with 3 Syrians 2 that work at my office, and one that owns a garage next to my house. And all 3 of them had confirmed that most of the so called people returning to Homs are actually loyalists and shias who are being given Sunni land. Something that some activists were also mentioning on BBC and is also making rounds on Twitter.
let me tell you why they are lying, Old city is mostly Christians, thus there is little "Sunni land"... and second of all, they are anti-government what would you want them to say ? the truth? now enough BS

Get a life man. The U.S has always been kicking your teeth. It shredded your Soviet Iron Curtain into tiny pieces. Just check how many Russian ladies are willing to do anything to marry an American and immigrate to the U.S. There is a number of websites out there that you can verify from. They are just copying what Svetlana Stalin has done. Yes, Stalin's daughter immigrated to the U.S in the middle of the Cold War giving humanity the best political joke of all times.
What is the U.S.? Russia was a great power for almost a thousand years before the United States appeared in this world. And Russia is still a great power, when U.S. will be remembered only by historians.
And you probably shold find your own way to greatness. Enough to be servants of America.

let me tell you why they are lying, Old city is mostly Christians, thus there is little "Sunni land"... and second of all, they are anti-government what would you want them to say ? the truth? now enough BS
Well u are a liar as well as u are pro gov, and u will only say what makes ur bachar looks good. And what u post is less bs, all truth? oh please boy, I have told u before, sell ur shit to those who want to buy it as candy. I am not saying things as they are hard facts, but knowing the gov, the one that had razed its own cities to the ground, this cant be far from the reality. Always remember there will be smoke when there will be fire.

Well u are a liar as well as u are pro gov, and u will only say what makes ur bachar looks good. And what u post is less bs, all truth? oh please boy, I have told u before, sell ur shit to those who want to buy it as candy. I am not saying things as they are hard facts, but knowing the gov, the one that had razed its own cities to the ground, this cant be far from the reality. Always remember there will be smoke when there will be fire.
ignorant people will never wake up to reality, I'm telling you that the most of the old city are not Sunnis, and now you come here to claim something else, based on false facts you just made up... you better resign from spreading BS just like one those Kuwaitis ministers who resigned because they supported Alqaeda... now STFU, I have no reason to lie about something the whole world knows... heck even F$A terrorists killed Jesuit Father in the Old Homs, and they destroyed an ancient church... ignorant

ignorant people will never wake up to reality, I'm telling you that the most of the old city are not Sunnis, and now you come here to claim something else, based on false facts you just made up... you better resign from spreading BS just like one those Kuwaitis ministers who resigned because they supported Alqaeda... now STFU, I have no reason to lie about something the whole world knows... heck even F$A terrorists killed Jesuit Father in the Old Homs, and they destroyed an ancient church... ignorant
I would rather ignore bachars bitch, that is for telling me to STFU. U retarded piece of turd, if u dont know how to talk then dont bark like a broken record. I told u what I have heard, read and listened to on many forums, rather then being a bitch learn how to read. All u do is bark fallacies all day long, and nothing more. But then what to expect from a desperate whore, who is so busy selling the imaginary saint hood of bachar, that he/she completely fails to see the thousands dying around him for one mans ego.

Not buying it.
I wasn't selling u something to begin with.

Arab Sunni Muslim rule in Syria is just a question of time. You know it. The quagmire has just begun. Even if Syria needs to get destroyed completely this transformation will be successful.

The vast majority will eventually always rule a country. Nusayris are the enemies of every Sunni Muslim Arab and traitors. They must be dealt with.
no offense, but worry about your own country, no one knows when a revolution can strike

no offense, but worry about your own country, no one knows when a revolution can strike

The Arab world is one. So what happens in Syria is my business too. Just like I assume that Pakistani Pashtuns have an interest in their Afghan Pashtun brethren.

There will be no revolution and never was and if there would be rest assure that no Rafida or communists would rule anything.

What is the U.S.? Russia was a great power for almost a thousand years before the United States appeared in this world. And Russia is still a great power, when U.S. will be remembered only by historians.
And you probably shold find your own way to greatness. Enough to be servants of America.

Russia a great power for almost 1000 years? :lol:

First of all Russia is a new creation. About 500 years. You gained 80% of your lands in the past 300 years. You first became relevant in European and world history during Peter the Great in the late 17th century. Earlier you were made up by a few small fiefdoms or under Mongol/Tatar rule for centuries. Don't make up false lies. People are not stupid.
Besides Full Moon is right. The West with USA at the helm slapped you hard and you have still not realized what happened to you.

Arabs on the other hand, all originally from what is now KSA, created 3 of the 11 largest empires in human history. More than any other ethnic group in the top 15. Arabic influence, culture, Islam etc. is felt across the entire Islamic world and have influenced Southern Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa and large parts of Asia. For instance 20-25% of all Spanish and Portuguese vocabulary derives from Arabic and Arabs left 11 World UNESCO Heritage sites in Spain alone. 40 million Latin Americans are of Arab ancestry as well.
Russian influence never reached those heights and never will. Very simple.

Arabs built hundreds of great cities, left dozens of World UNESCO Heritage sites, stunning architecture, had hundreds of scientists, authors, poets, scholars, clerics, glorious rulers etc. before anyone had heard about Russia or Russians (they did simply not exist), colonized half of the world, controlled the biggest trade routes of the time (The Indian Ocean trade) etc.

So read up a bit about history before making dumb comments.

Last edited:
The Arab world is one. So what happens in Syria is my business too. Just like I assume that Pakistani Pashtuns have an interest in their Afghan Pashtun brethren.

There will be no revolution and never was and if there would be rest assure that no Rafida or communists would rule anything.

Russia a great power for almost 1000 years? :lol:

First of all Russia is a new creation. About 500 years. You gained 80% of your lands in the past 300 years. You first became relevant in European and world history during Peter the Great in the late 16th century. Earlier you were made up by a few small fiefdoms or under Mongol/Tatar rule for centuries. Don't make up false lies. People are not stupid.
Besides Full Moon is right. The West with USA at the helm slapped you hard and you have still not realized what happened to you.

Arabs on the other hand, all originally from what is now KSA, created 3 of the 11 largest empires in human history. More than any other ethnic group in the top 15. Arabic influence, culture, Islam etc. is felt across the entire Islamic world and have influenced Southern Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa and large parts of Asia. For instance 20-25% of all Spanish and Portuguese vocabulary derives from Arabic and Arabs left 11 World UNESCO Heritage sites in Spain alone. 40 million Latin Americans are of Arab ancestry as well.
Russia dates back to the year 862. In 988, Russia adopted Christianity. It is thanks to Russian Mongols did not conquere Europe.
Overall, this history is not a mystery and it is available to everyone who has a desire.
Here is a chronology of the main stages of the history:
Novgorod period
Kievan Rus
Vladimir Rus
Moscow Rus
Russian kingdom
Russian Empire
USSR
Russian Federation
Eurasian Union (?)

Back
Top Bottom