What's new

Homs falls to Assad

Assad came to India on a state visit in 2008 and you think we have no ties with Syria?

Syria is and always will be a friend to India there is nothing you can do to prevent this, we can go and do as we please.
i think in that case Arab world should arm kashmiri fighters that will do good ... it would be a lesson for india to not poke her nose into Arab world

i think in that case Arab world should arm kashmiri fighters that will do good ... it would be a lesson for india to not poke her nose into Arab world

Arab world will not do no such thing, Saudis and India have embarked on a strategic partnership and even UAE have began deporting terrorists we seek.

Arab world will not do no such thing, Saudis and India have embarked on a strategic partnership and even UAE have began deporting terrorists we seek.
do you know who are LETs major funder?? :angel: you strategic partner LMAO:rofl:

With all due respect but the knowledge you have in this regard is equal to my chair.

Speaking of missiles being beyond their age, I'd encourage Iran to stop spending billions upon billions on them and start feeding its starving populous.
Well they are not past their shelf life ,they are the latest models of the missiles just delivered to ksa

Just be realistic they are older than me

Congratulations to brave Syrian people! Very happy for you, brothers.
One thing makes me sad - U.S. will transfer many professional terrorists to Ukraine ...

LOL none of these fighters from Syria would bother to go fight in Ukraine.

LOL none of these fighters from Syria would bother to go fight in Ukraine.
In Ukraine, already are hundreds if not thousands of mercenaries from around the world. What a difference for a professional terrorist, where to fight? If you normally pay - he will go even to Antarctica.

In Ukraine, already are hundreds if not thousands of mercenaries from around the world. What a difference for a professional terrorist, where to fight? If you normally pay - he will go even to Antarctica.

Many of these fighters are fighting due to religious zeal brought about by fatwas delivered by clerics in the middle east. No jihadi will bother to go fight in Ukraine because Ukraine is not a Muslim country. Maybe Chechens but even Chechens fighters are busy in Syria nowadays.

They fight for money + religion. Money which will help their poor families and religion to get 72 virgins when they die. So they will never go to Ukraine no matter what.

Many of these fighters are fighting due to religious zeal brought about by fatwas delivered by clerics in the middle east. No jihadi will bother to go fight in Ukraine because Ukraine is not a Muslim country. Maybe Chechens but even Chechens fighters are busy in Syria nowadays.
They fight for money + religion. Money which will help their poor families and religion to get 72 virgins when they die. So they will never go to Ukraine no matter what.
That is, for religious reasons jihadis are fighting only against Muslims? Honestly, I thought that a professional terrorist / Muslim fundamentalist will kill Christians with the same joy as well as his co-religionists.

That is, for religious reasons jihadis are fighting only against Muslims? Honestly, I thought that a professional terrorist / Muslim fundamentalist will kill Christians with the same joy as well as his co-religionists.

No jihadis have little logic I guess but it is good for the rest of ya that they prefer to destroy their own countries no? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom