What's new

Homs falls to Assad

That is, for religious reasons jihadis are fighting only against Muslims? Honestly, I thought that a professional terrorist / Muslim fundamentalist will kill Christians with the same joy as well as his co-religionists.

Christians are people of book, muslims dont hate them like you seem to think. Jihadis will only go to Ukraine if it was muslims country and Russia christian invaded it.

In syria jihadis have other reasons as well, they think they are liberating muslims from Shia Asad.

No jihadis have little logic I guess but it is good for the rest of ya that they prefer to destroy their own countries no? :lol:
Of course, let fanatics and terrorists to kill each other and do not interfere normal people to live. But all the same - Could it be a situation when not very honest, but respected among tertorists "spiritual leader" receive an order from certain forces to provide several hundred jihadists to war in a Christian country? I think this situation is likely to happen.

Christians are people of book, muslims dont hate them like you seem to think. Jihadis will only go to Ukraine if it was muslims country and Russia christian invaded it.

In syria jihadis have other reasons as well, they think they are liberating muslims from Shia Asad.
I'm not talking about Muslims you should not be confused. I'm talking about professional terrorists and jihadists.

Arab Sunni Muslim rule in Syria is just a question of time. You know it. The quagmire has just begun. Even if Syria needs to get destroyed completely this transformation will be successful.

The vast majority will eventually always rule a country. Nusayris are the enemies of every Sunni Muslim Arab and traitors. They must be dealt with.
Its wack jobs like you that make ideal terrorists.....

Of course, let fanatics and terrorists to kill each other and do not interfere normal people to live. But all the same - Could it be a situation when not very honest, but respected among tertorists "spiritual leader" receive an order from certain forces to provide several hundred jihadists to war in a Christian country? I think this situation is likely to happen.

I'm not talking about Muslims you should not be confused. I'm talking about professional terrorists and jihadists.

72 virgins and money, jihadis want both. You offer them only 1 from these things then they will not fight. Jihadis will only go if Russia started killing tatars muslims. Otherwise nope.

72 virgins and money, jihadis want both. You offer them only 1 from these things then they will not fight. Jihadis will only go if Russia started killing tatars muslims. Otherwise nope.
And who prevents those "spiritual leaders" of jihadists tell their soldiers that Russia already killing Tatars in Crimea? Most of these "spiritual leaders" cooperating with American intelligence. For CIA does not cost much to falsify evidence of crimes against Muslims.

And who prevents those "spiritual leaders" of jihadists tell their soldiers that Russia already killing Tatars in Crimea? Most of these "spiritual leaders" cooperating with American intelligence. For CIA does not cost much to falsify evidence of crimes against Muslims.

They would not go it is too far from home, the only time Muslims went to fight in Europe was in Bosnia another Muslim country.

nonsense , what about Afghanistan , what about Sumalia , Nigeria , Pakiastan , yemen ,.....

They would not go it is too far from home, the only time Muslims went to fight in Europe was in Bosnia another Muslim country.
no muslim went to bosnia , before nato intervention , they only had small iranian aid and nothing else .

Its wack jobs like you that make ideal terrorists.....

Yeah, for wanting mass-murderers and child-murderers dead. Yeah, right.:lol: Then call me a terrorist if that makes you happy. I would be proud of such a description in this case.

Al-Asshead is nothing more than a mass murderer and war criminal and his regime represents everything bad. What's worse then ISIS are his allies and led by Iraqi Ba'athists. That's why none of them attack each other. Moreover the Nusayris have always been backstabbers against Muslims and their crimes are well-known.

no muslim went to bosnia , before nato intervention , they only had small iranian aid and nothing else .

Nonsense. Hundreds if not thousands of Arabs went to Bosnia. As anywhere else throughout history the Arab warriors were famed for their bravery and for being heartless when it came to their enemies. A few Serbian murderers that took part in the Srebrenica lost their heads to say it frankly. Thousands of Arabs married Bosnian women and that is why you have thousands of Bosnians of Arab ancestry. Many gained Bosnian citizenship and stayed and live in Bosnia to this very day.

Last edited:
@al-Hasani The Bosnian government counted all of the mojahedin at around 1000 and revoked citizenships of many of them who come by themselves and didn't leaved after the war ended.
The Bosnians received support from Muslim groups. According to some US NGO reports, there were also several hundred Iranian Revolutionary Guards assisting the Bosnian government during the war. Muslim fighters also joined the ranks of the Bosnian Muslims, most notably being fighters from the Lebanese guerilla organisation Hezbollah. These were however reserved for duties requiring close combat engagements, simply because their skill and experience was too valuable to be wasted in other less complicated duties.[68]

More importantly Bosnian army lacked weapon and arms Not man power and as I'm aware in this field they get small help from Iran and turkey .

Basically another ancient Arab city (Homs) full of heritage is in ruins thanks to the Nusayri Child-Murderer regime. Such a shame. The city of Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra). One of the greatest generals in human history and one of the few undefeated ones. Let alone the human sacrifices. Nevertheless Al-Asshead and his hideous Nusayri regime is bound to get removed.

Why the Muslim world is silent and like paralyzed is pathetic indeed. It's time to act. Many of the leaders do not deserve to rule. Had I been the ruler I would have invaded Syria long ago to defeat Al-Asshead and also supported the opposition 1000 times more.

Nusayris have declared us war. They already did that in the 1980's but somehow this was forgotten. The events in the past 3 years cannot be forgotten though at least among the current generation.

Since yesterday I had a conversation with 3 Syrians 2 that work at my office, and one that owns a garage next to my house. And all 3 of them had confirmed that most of the so called people returning to Homs are actually loyalists and shias who are being given Sunni land. Something that some activists were also mentioning on BBC and is also making rounds on Twitter.

With all due respect but the knowledge you have in this regard is equal to my chair.

Speaking of missiles being beyond their age, I'd encourage Iran to stop spending billions upon billions on them and start feeding its starving populous.

Iran is not ''starving''... even with so many sanctions,pressure and threats they have managed WELL so far.

Anyway, as a Iranian i want my country to have nothing to do with Arabs. We must cut all relations with you and instead focus on our own country. Once we kick the wannabe arab mullahs out then its game over. A powerful rich and prosperous Iran will re emerge.

As sad as it sounds, if Assad gets defeated then the wannabe arab mullahs are a step closer to their downfall which is good news for Iran and Iranians.

Looking forward to a future Iranian-American alliance aswel hehe.

So lose-lose game for Arabs which we Iranians are happy lol.

Since yesterday I had a conversation with 3 Syrians 2 that work at my office, and one that owns a garage next to my house. And all 3 of them had confirmed that most of the so called people returning to Homs are actually loyalists and shias who are being given Sunni land. Something that some activists were also mentioning on BBC and is also making rounds on Twitter.

tell your 3 friends that I say they're wrong.

I don't see how Assad is going to fall, as long as a no miracle happens he's going to stay, I bet the final result will be division, A FSA led government in northern edges and parts of east but they will have to deal with extremists wanting power, a Kurdish entity either independent or bound to Assad, rest would be Assad's, if he's clever he would not be thinking of pressuring for taking all the lands back, its impossible when the foreign powers are involved, he should just save whatever he can and leave the scene.

Habibi if u would tell me something about Iraq I will have no a reason to argue with u as u have better connections there then me. So I say u r wrong as I will take the word of the Syrians over ur, people who have sacrificed more then u and I could.
tell your 3 friends that I say they're wrong.

Back
Top Bottom