What's new

Assad forces Target a Sunni mosque every 13 hours

Its a bit legitimate Question , Their is a term we use division of Power among National Institution ,Ever heard that . Where ever a country become a property of a particular family then only Revelution or Liberation have bring Prosperity to their peoples. Most of the syrian Cities are situated in North , Large number of Syrian are already displaced . and Northern territories are in control of Syrian national coalition . So your claim of 80% population lives in Damascus or Assad controlled region is invalid . plus SNC operatives are present in all Assad controlled regions Including Latakia , Hama , Tartous and Damascus . and Assad couldn't able to defeat or recapture even those areas which are situated near Damascus or Hama . You and your opinion is not subjective in our regional issues as they are based according on News and Reports instead of having any info on groud situation .

your sources is as same as me, or maybe i had privilege to get more valid data than you are, but this is just my issue here

Its a bit legitimate Question , Their is a term we use division of Power among National Institution ,Ever heard that . Where ever a country become a property of a particular family then only Revelution or Liberation have bring Prosperity to their peoples. Most of the syrian Cities are situated in North , Large number of Syrian are already displaced . and Northern territories are in control of Syrian national coalition . So your claim of 80% population lives in Damascus or Assad controlled region is invalid . plus SNC operatives are present in all Assad controlled regions Including Latakia , Hama , Tartous and Damascus . and Assad couldn't able to defeat or recapture even those areas which are situated near Damascus or Hama . You and your opinion is not subjective in our regional issues as they are based according to News and Reports instead of having any info on ground situation .

Majority of the Senior Positions in the Military are held by Assads "Nusayrie" Sect. Which is not similar to that of Egypt or Libya. The 12vers and Nusayries will not allow Assad to be taken out of Office for the simple reason they (The Cults) want to rule the country.

Wahaha, right now you called Mursi is not military leader? how about Husni Mubarak who also military dictator same as Assad, why he can be toppled down with people power just like Soeharto in Indonesia, Marcos in Philliphine, Pinochet in Chile, Military Junta in Argentina and so on. The reasons is simple because the majority of people doesn;t recognize their legitimation as a ruler in their respective country.
The reason why Morsi, Mubarak, Suharto and others were easily toppled is because army did not support them. On the other hand Assad is backed by Alawi army that will not refrain from any violence to keep him in power.

Assad only control 30% of country but in his controlled areas contain almost 80% of Syrian people, the rest is just barren desert wasteland Syria Desert.
Thats not true. Most of the Aleppo or Reef Damascus are in rebel hands. These are most populous Syrian provinces.

If Assad doesn;t have any support from his peoples why so many Syrian peoples joint his rank as militiamen include woman and elderly? and untill now Assad forces grow large at a rate never seen before.
Actually Assad has serious lack of people. Thats why he is losing ground despite having 1000 times more weapons.

And then you called almost all of Assad army is volunteer from Iran, Irak and Lebanon how came you can so confident? where is your source?
No one says so.

your sources is as same as me, or maybe i had privilege to get more valid data than you are, but this is just my issue here
Again You are not subjective here, No Matter how much you push yourself . No Matter how much you show your keyboard stunts , You will remain non Subjective.

It is a civil war, there are significant numbers of Sunnis fighting for Assad. If that were not the case the country would have fallen apart long ago.

Again You are not subjective here, No Matter how much you push yourself . No Matter how much you show your keyboard stunts , You will remain non Subjective.

do you have mirror for yourself keyboard warrior,

I think other member at here had been clearly give the basic proof about SAA advance daily starting since 4 month ago when they had gaining momentum. And clearly you doesnt give me any proof about the advance of rebels during these days, they just keep falling apart, shooting each other, and loosing support ground from their respective people who support FSA and even from their foreign supporter like David Cameroon and US Congress.

do you have mirror for yourself keyboard warrior,

I think other member at here had been clearly give the basic proof about SAA advance daily starting since 4 month ago when they had gaining momentum. And clearly you doesnt give me any proof about the advance of rebels during these days, they just keep falling apart, shooting each other, and loosing support ground from their respective people who support FSA and even from their foreign supporter like David Cameroon and US Congress.
Then You need to read the map of Darra , Aleppo , Al Raqqa and Idlib just compare rebel gains of 4 month with mini Quysar , and It explains everything to you . The killing of FSA commander Abu Baseer is being treated as an individual act carried out by ISIS member Ebu Ayman, and “not an act by the STATE itself. He will stand trial." Western nations are just looking for opportunity , Don't have much to do in conflict , neither they have sent anything overwhelming .
As far as Internet Warrior terminology concerned then , just look at the number of my Posts and years I have spent . I just share my opinion when its necessary . Neither I have personally attacked you , Please refrain to using such term in discussion.

Can anybody name me one enemy in the history of Islam committed what Alwaites and their supporters committed in Syria against Muslims? Be it Jews, Christians, Hindu, pagans..etc?

Can anybody name me one enemy in the history of Islam committed what Alwaites and their supporters committed in Syria against Muslims? Be it Jews, Christians, Hindu, pagans..etc?

Your beloved hero, Saddam Hussein in operation Anfal who heroically, used chemical weapons on women and children of his own country (Kurdish genocide):

-Massacred 50,000 to 100,000 non-combatant civilians including women and children;
-Destroyed about 4,000 villages (out of 4,655) in Iraqi Kurdistan. Between April 1987 and August 1988, 250 towns and villages were exposed to chemical weapons;
-Destroyed 1,754 schools, 270 hospitals, 2,450 mosques, 27 churches;
-Wiped out around 90% of Kurdish villages in targeted areas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Anfal_Campaign

You should be talking about those Iranian and Iraqi Terrorists including Hezbullat in Shrine of Zaynab who are hold up. The FSA won't attack it if those terrorists weren't hold up there.

Them and the Zionists are the Opposite sides of the same coin. Actually these people are more blood lust then the Zionist side of the coin.

They are not in the shrine they are outside of the shrine

What a stupid little excuse.

If you use a mosque to attack muslims its better to destroy that mosque , wont forget the firsy person who destroyed a mosque was nit enemies of Islam it was the holy prophet himself who ordered destruction of s mosque ehich was built for to divide the muslims.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom