What's new

Assad forces Target a Sunni mosque every 13 hours

Agreed , Those 160,000+ Rebels are all Chechens, Libyans , Tunasians , Americans , Japanese few from Argentina , Some from Uganda etc . Not a single rebel is Syrian . :yahoo: . Assad should be the president of Indonesia, He and his father have proven one of the most successful leader of the world. I'm aware of your opinion .Don't tell me.

It was mentioned in a News Article that Shia Terrorists from Iraq and Iran were being Given Druze Syrian ID cards. Its typical mentality. When you have grown up thinking Taqiyaa is 9/10 of your religion you are able to turn falsehood into the truth with a blink of an eye.

Zulfiqar Brigade shia in Syria - YouTube

Typical Example of Iraqi Terrorists being given Syrian Army Uniform to fight alongside Assads Criminal Militias. Let's just hope that the next generation of Syrians who are being killed, tortured, raped never forget nor forgive these particular groups of people.

In Syria, Hezbollah Members Given Druse ID Cards

In Syria, Hezbollah Members Given Druse ID Cards > New English Review

Agreed , Those 160,000+ Rebels are all Chechens, Libyans , Tunasians , Americans , Japanese few from Argentina , Some from Uganda etc . Not a single rebel is Syrian . :yahoo: . Assad should be the president of Indonesia, He and his father have proven one of the most successful leader of the world. I'm aware of your opinion .Don't tell me.

Hey don't i mention Assad have hater from Syrians peoples too?And for as long as i can remember what i had written down here, i never mention if Rebels rank doesn't have Syrian member. What i stand is Assad have much more supporters than the rebels had. I doubt you can read my writing properly :omghaha:

Who peoples? Chechens? Libyan? Tunisian? or CIA operatives like him?

attached-image.jpg

Oh my god, you made my day. Well it is true if Assad have so much hater from Syrian peoples but not so much enough to topple him because he as a leader of Syria and Syria as a legitimate Nation had support from majority of Syrian peoples. You can see why Morsi in Egypt can be toppled so easily by military because the majority of Egypt people doesn't like him and want his resignation. Even Soeharto in my country which is backed by military cannot survive from demands of our peoples who want his resignation as a President.

Who cares? We should send some Libyans and Tunisians and Iranians and Iraqis to police Indonesia and lets see if Indonesians care.

Assad controls only 30% of country while the rest is mostly controlled by individual factions and FSA. Much of the fighting is happening in populated cities where Assad Militias have built up their forces.

Morsi is not the Military Leader in Egypt Turd. Egyptian Military controls Egypt not even the President. Assad in Syria controls the Military who are heavily reliant on Iranian, Iraqi, And Hezbullat terrorists.

It was mentioned in a News Article that Shia Terrorists from Iraq and Iran were being Given Druze Syrian ID cards. Its typical mentality. When you have grown up thinking Taqiyaa is 9/10 of your religion you are able to turn falsehood into the truth with a blink of an eye.

Zulfiqar Brigade shia in Syria - YouTube

Typical Example of Iraqi Terrorists being given Syrian Army Uniform to fight alongside Assads Criminal Militias. Let's just hope that the next generation of Syrians who are being killed, tortured, raped never forget nor forgive these particular groups of people.

In Syria, Hezbollah Members Given Druse ID Cards

In Syria, Hezbollah Members Given Druse ID Cards > New English Review
That Intervention is and will prove a mistake , Its not a 5 or 8 year conflict , Its more likely a regional conflict where people are fighting for their survival now, Even we Pakistanis need to understand that someday these Iranian proxies will try to wage war on us for sure. Their Mad Mullahs are serious threat for our region .

Hey don't i mention Assad have hater from Syrians peoples too?And for as long as i can remember what i had written down here, i never mention if Rebels rank doesn't have Syrian member. What i stand is Assad have much more supporters than the rebels had. I doubt you can read my writing properly :omghaha:
Oh Sorry ! Then I need a little correction here , Only few hundred rebels are Syrians but most of them are Chechen , Libyan , American , and some from Uganda , Rwanda and Tanzania . Right ? Assad do have Haters , But he is the best that Syrians need as a leader? thats what you are say'in?

:butcher:That is why 70% of the country is under FSA control when they don't have fighter jets, helicopters, UAVs and mechanized tank division, ballistic missiles, other chemical toxic WMDs not to mention daily plane loads of Iranian and Iraqi terrorists and weapons (Red Roses as the Al-Maliki says it).

Who cares? We should send some Libyans and Tunisians and Iranians and Iraqis to police Indonesia and lets see if Indonesians care.

Assad controls only 30% of country while the rest is mostly controlled by individual factions and FSA. Much of the fighting is happening in populated cities where Assad Militias have built up their forces.

Morsi is not the Military Leader in Egypt Turd. Egyptian Military controls Egypt not even the President. Assad in Syria controls the Military who are heavily reliant on Iranian, Iraqi, And Hezbullat terrorists.

Your so called immigrants have intermingled with our peoples for so long, and they dont pay the bill while eating in our restaurant poor immigrant, and oh while our native man going to Friday pray they just keep to going to our mall for shopping :sick:

Wahaha, right now you called Mursi is not military leader? how about Husni Mubarak who also military dictator same as Assad, why he can be toppled down with people power just like Soeharto in Indonesia, Marcos in Philliphine, Pinochet in Chile, Military Junta in Argentina and so on. The reasons is simple because the majority of people doesn;t recognize their legitimation as a ruler in their respective country.

Assad only control 30% of country but in his controlled areas contain almost 80% of Syrian people, the rest is just barren desert wasteland Syria Desert. If Assad doesn;t have any support from his peoples why so many Syrian peoples joint his rank as militiamen include woman and elderly? and untill now Assad forces grow large at a rate never seen before. And then you called almost all of Assad army is volunteer from Iran, Irak and Lebanon how came you can so confident? where is your source? Al Jazeera? NY Times? CNN? BBC? Reuters? Foxnews?

And for all Wahabbist and Jihadist supporter why you pointy your Jihad Action to the country in which is the same moslem majority country as you are like Syria and Libya? Why you dont point your Jih*d actions against barbaric and Kuffar nation like your so called Brahmin Nation Like India or Orthodox Russia or Communist China? Do you afraid of them? :devil: It must be nice to bullying small nations like Libya and Syria with little conseQuences :)

And for all Wahabbist and Jihadist supporter why you pointy your Jihad Action to the country in which is the same moslem majority country as you are like Syria and Libya? Why you dont point your Jih*d actions against barbaric and Kuffar nation like your so called Brahmin Nation Like India or Orthodox Russia or Communist China? Do you afraid of them? :devil: It must be nice to bullying small nations like Libya and Syria with little conseQuences :)

:laughcry: You do realize that Russia and China and probably even the Pindus support Assad right? "Moslem" did try to break away from Russia in Chechnya and Dagestan. Put guess which country helped Russia in killing "Moslem"?

Wahaha, right now you called Mursi is not military leader? how about Husni Mubarak who also military dictator same as Assad, why he can be toppled down with people power just like Soeharto in Indonesia, Marcos in Philliphine, Pinochet in Chile, Military Junta in Argentina and so on. The reasons is simple because the majority of people doesn;t recognize their legitimation as a ruler in their respective country.

Assad only control 30% of country but in his controlled areas contain almost 80% of Syrian people, the rest is just barren desert wasteland Syria Desert. If Assad doesn;t have any support from his peoples why so many Syrian peoples joint his rank as militiamen include woman and elderly? and untill now Assad forces grow large at a rate never seen before. And then you called almost all of Assad army is volunteer from Iran, Irak and Lebanon how came you can so confident? where is your source? Al Jazeera? NY Times? CNN? BBC? Reuters? Foxnews?
Its a bit legitimate Question , Their is a term we use division of Power among National Institution ,Ever heard that . Where ever a country become a property of a particular family then only Revelution or Liberation have bring Prosperity to their peoples. Most of the syrian Cities are situated in North , Large number of Syrian are already displaced . and Northern territories are in control of Syrian national coalition . So your claim of 80% population lives in Damascus or Assad controlled region is invalid . plus SNC operatives are present in all Assad controlled regions Including Latakia , Hama , Tartous and Damascus . and Assad couldn't able to defeat or recapture even those areas which are situated near Damascus or Hama . You and your opinion is not subjective in our regional issues as they are based according to News and Reports instead of having any info on ground situation .

:laughcry: You do realize that Russia and China and probably even the Pindus support Assad right? "*******" did try to break away from Russia in Chechnya and Dagestan. Put guess which country helped Russia in killing "*******"?

Then the sources of this killing must be came from Russia, so why you dont pointy your jihad actions against Russian Army and Putin. Because Putin always support Assad in international forum, and so non fly zone cannot be put into action, am i right?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom