What's new

Tunisian Terrorist: we bombed mosques to blame the Syrian army!

They are not people.... they are sick terrorists...

Indeed.
They are not fighting for any cause, LEAST OF ALL religious.
Oh yeah, they want us to believe they are fighting for the so called "Sunnah" and freedom of Sunni Syrians. Sunni Syrians (and every other Syrian) are firmly behind their government to fight these terrorists. Syrians are not sectarian.

These pathological creatures are neither Sunni, in fact they do not qualify as human beings.

They blow up holy Sunni sites, kill Sunnis that dont subscribe to their sick barbaric school of thought.
They have no respect for ancient sites, holy religious sites or respect for anything that matter.
May they forever be cursed! They and their disgusting supporters.

The only thing i see here is a paid propagandist paid by your regime for pure low propaganda, just like this propagandist b!tch here that got exposed in the past :lol:

Your criminal regime is nothing more than a pathetic puppet being moved by its masters in Moscow and Tehran, and the only thing more pathetic than your regime are the low life losers who defend it.

The only thing i see here is a paid propagandist paid by your regime for pure low propaganda, just like this propagandist b!tch here that got exposed in the past :lol:

Your criminal regime is nothing more than a pathetic puppet being moved by its masters in Moscow and Tehran, and the only thing more pathetic than your regime are the low life losers who defend it.
your logic is great... now the Tunisian TV is Syrian propaganda TV... while we all know the Tunisia government is Anti-Syria...

Indeed.
They are not fighting for any cause, LEAST OF ALL religious.
Oh yeah, they want us to believe they are fighting for the so called "Sunnah" and freedom of Sunni Syrians. Sunni Syrians (and every other Syrian) are firmly behind their government to fight these terrorists. Syrians are not sectarian.

These pathological creatures are neither Sunni, in fact they do not qualify as human beings.

They blow up holy Sunni sites, kill Sunnis that dont subscribe to their sick barbaric school of thought.
They have no respect for ancient sites, holy religious sites or respect for anything that matter.
May they forever be cursed! They and their disgusting supporters.

what's worse that there supporters try hard to deny it, making dumb accusation, just like the one above who accused Tunisia TV of being Syrian propaganda:lol:.... those terrorists and their supporters have no value for life... they are blind by hatred and stupidity ........

your logic is great... now the Tunisian TV is Syrian propaganda TV... while we all know the Tunisia government is Anti-Syria...

And where did i mention the Tunisian TV in my post ? i clearly said the guy is a paid propagandist, just like the other endless propagandists that your regime pay to show up and lie in channels all over the globe, and of course we can't forget the infamous internet propagandists like you :lol:, You need to at least limit the swallowing of your Asshead propaganda, it's clearly affecting your brain cells, that's of course if you have any in the first place.

what's worse that there supporters try hard to deny it, making dumb accusation, just like the one above who accused Tunisia TV of being Syrian propaganda:lol:.... those terrorists and their supporters have no value for life... they are blind by hatred and stupidity ........

what you expect , they even started to claim Al-Jazeera is Syrian propaganda TV

And where did i mention the Tunisian TV in my post ? i clearly said the guy is a paid propagandist, just like the other endless propagandists that your regime pay to show up and lie in channels all over the globe, and of course we can't forget the infamous internet propagandists like you :lol:, You need to at least limit the swallowing of your Asshead propaganda, it's clearly affecting your brain cells, that's of course if you have any in the first place.
oh so the Tunisian TV interviewed a Syrian propagandist ? why would an anti-Syria country interview a Syrian propagandist, you know that Tunisia is anti-Syria... you are a total joke... it is a waste of time to even read and reply to your stupid comments

oh so the Tunisian TV interviewed a Syrian propagandist ? why would an anti-Syria country interview a Syrian propagandist, you know that Tunisia is anti-Syria... you are a total joke... it is a waste of time to even read and reply to your stupid comments

It's not a state owned chanel, it's a private channel. :hitwall:

:rofl:

Our resident Syrian Christian Arab, tratior and coward that sits in his basement in the US while his country burns have the audacity to spread propaganda on a daily basis and in the meantime insult his host country.

Now another genius move by him.

Total nonsense from the very beginning to the very end. Staged and cringeworthy answers. Staged before the interview even started. No sane person should believe this nonsense.

Why is his face not shown? :rofl:

The Al-Asshead aka the Child-Murderer propaganda regime have been exposed DOZENS of time all over the world. It is not even funny anymore.

Syrian news reporters (male and female) that used to spread daily propaganda on "Syrian national TV" have defected in the dozens and exposed all the lies.

Here in Denmark they even have propagandists that are laughed at in every public debate. In France the situation was the same. All of them are getting paid for doing propaganda.

Typical brainwashing from a terror regime and pariah state ruled by fake "Arab" nationalists. Ba'athi scum in other words.

:rofl:

Also more speak about F$A terrorism

and a special one to @JUBA from the Tunisian state TV

Back
Top Bottom