What's new

Asoka Chakra, Chanakya and RAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are deluding yourself if you think India is much loved in South Asia. To write the first edition of The India Doctrine it did not take me long to find writers from Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka to contribute chapters discribing Indian interference in their country.

Ofcourse their would be unsuccessful writers who became unsuccessful by only blaming India. They should rather concentrated on how to constructively write.

Ofcourse their would be unsuccessful writers who became unsuccessful by only blaming India. They should rather concentrated on how to constructively write.

:) i think critical views helps countries to formulate their future priority.

India is having conflict with almost all the countries in the region except few like Bhutan whom India is bullying and forcing to behave according to your will.

Actually a number of the writers went on to bigger things. One became an election commissioner in Bangladesh. Another wrote a follow-up book published in India. Another is a world renowned expert on terrorism (Rohan Gunaratna) and he seems to be doing pretty well with his interviews on CNN and the BBC. Then there is yours truly who is now waiting for publication of the second edition of The India Doctrine and also advises the government on security issues. No one did badly out of contributing to The India Doctrine and a few were already well known personalities.

:) i think critical views helps countries to formulate their future priority.

India is having conflict with almost all the countries in the region except few like Bhutan whom India is bullying and forcing to behave according to your will.

Only claims no sources ?

Actually a number of the writers went on to bigger things. One became an election commissioner in Bangladesh. Another wrote a follow-up book published in India. Another is a world renowned expert on terrorism (Rohan Gunaratna) and he seems to be doing pretty well with his interviews on CNN and the BBC. Then there is yours truly who is now waiting for publication of the second edition of The India Doctrine and also advises the government on security issues. No one did badly out of contributing to The India Doctrine and a few were already well known personalities.

OK Best of luck to such writers, Constructive criticism is welcome.

Only claims no sources ?

Analysis not claims. Thats what helps in understanding many things.

There are people who know much and about classified things about our Afghan policy but they can not come out with all due to many reasons. Now if someone write a book on that but since due to many compulsions cant reveal all the names and sources that does not mean that there will be not even a single source.

There is big difference between books and an article or propaganda article.

Analysis not claims. Thats what helps in understanding many things.

There are people who know much and about classified things about our Afghan policy but they can not come out with all due to many reasons. Now if someone write a book on that but since due to many compulsions cant reveal all the names and sources that does not mean that there will be not even a single source.

There is big difference between books and an article or propaganda article.

Analysis with accusation that too about classified things certainly makes news, At least in their country that too if they consider the analysis or book as worth reading.
If its new then provide the link otherwise its good enough to be ignored.

You are deluding yourself if you think India is much loved in South Asia. To write the first edition of The India Doctrine it did not take me long to find writers from Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka to contribute chapters discribing Indian interference in their country.

With the number of opinions floating around the world, it is easy to find people with any worldview under the sun.

Sure, you will manage to persuade a few like-minded people, but that's about it.
Your fabrications and frivolous extrapolations have no place in the enlightened world.

Mr. Munshi, i as an Indian really do not care if India is loved or not loved in South Asia. India was not built from these nations and it does not need these nations to grow further.

Regarding interfering in other countries, so be it. But like you have suggested that you have found numerous writters and article. Same could be said about how your country and others have try to do the same.

So, please stop your chauvanistic and narcessitic attitude, please, and discuss with some merit.

Analysis with accusation that too about classified things certainly makes news, At least in their country that too if they consider the analysis or book as worth reading.
If its new then provide the link otherwise its good enough to be ignored.

:) well dear i think nobody forces anyone in the world to believe in his writings or book. If you do not consider it worth noticing then ignore and move on thats the common criteria everywhere.
For common people like us its all like "thats it" nothing to worry. For some its just bashing of one's country but at higher level at policy level such books help in assessment of one's own weaknesses and preparedness to counter such things..

:) well dear i think nobody forces anyone in the world to believe in his writings or book. If you do not consider it worth noticing then ignore and move on thats the common criteria everywhere.
For common people like us its all like "thats it" nothing to worry. For some its just bashing of one's country but at higher level at policy level such books help in assessment of one's own weaknesses and preparedness to counter such things..

Impressive Mrs. Jana. Nicely said.

Impressive Mrs. Jana. Nicely said.

:) Thank you dear. I said that because there are many books written by mainly big powers in the world against Pakistan. Usualy we term them rubish and lies while at the same time we forget to read them in detail keeping in view our own intrest to understand their tactics and their mindset for our future line of action with regard to countering them.

Thats the common mistake we all do whenever we see anything written against our country.

Personaly i feel if our top brass the helm of affairs takes these things seriously and do a detailed analysis and assessment on the basis of such information or even "propagana", we can get alot of help in formulating better plan against our rivals or enemies.

:enjoy:

I think that this type of analysis was seriously lacking in Bangladesh and for this reason I decided to write The India Doctrine. While there was a lot of information dispersed in many places concerning Indian interference in Bangladesh there was no single comprehensive document or book to refer to. Using many sources I put together my chapters and other writers contributed ideas and experiences from their country. It is now up to policy makers to determine how to take on the Indian challenge.

Believe or not all claims, statements etc need to be supported by sources, That is where you derive the opinions from. One should remind if the poster does not provide sources. You or Munshiji haven't provided them.

I am holding off on sources until the release of the second edition of The India Doctrine. There you will be inundated with sources - mostly of Indian origin. I don't want to give too much away now so wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom