What's new

Asoka Chakra, Chanakya and RAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does that change anything? They live in the Kalat area of Balochistan & are Pakistani Nationals. There are also a significant number who speak the language on the Iranian side as well as in Afghanistan. It's a language which has a considerable number of words from Balochi and is roughly of the same age.
"Some tribes speak Brahui and some speak Balochi, and there are many that speak both. For instance, members of the Langov tribe, who inhabit central Balochistan in the Mangochar area, speak Balochi as their first language and Brahui as a second language. The Bizenjo tribe that inhabit Khuzdar, Nal and regions of Makran, along with the Muhammadsanis, one of the largest Baloch tribes, speak both languages. Another example is the Bangulzai tribe which is a Brahui-speaking tribe, but a sub-tribe of the Bangulzai, the Garanis, speak Balochi and are known as Balochi-speaking Bangulzais.

Presently Brahui is spoken in Balochistan (Iran), Pakistan, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Sindh and the Gulf Arab states. Historically, all Khans of Balochistan were Brahui speakers. Balouchi is still spoken in court and in home settings."
[/I]

My point is that cultures in the sub continent are very complex and don't easily lend themselves to simple explanations. Genetically most people of the subcontinent excluding the mongoloids are classified as Caucasian.There is no difference in Balochi, Brahui,Punjabi, Pashtun, Tamil, Malyalee, Kannadiga on that basis. So maybe, just maybe, you won't find yourself insulted if someone mentions about the existence of a Dravidian connection in Pakistan.

BTW one language that has a close connection to Brahui is Kurukh/Oraon which is spoken by tribal people in east India as well as northern Bangladesh. That too is a Dravidian language which would mark Dravidian presence in both West Pakistan & the former East Pakistan.

There is no proof tht brahuis language is even of dravidian family.
They dont look like dravadians nor speak like them.The color the flat features of dravidians are not seen in brahuis.

Second its a well known fact tht brahuis claim to be balouch while balouchis dont accept them being from ethnic group.

Dravadians were like the aboriginals of the sub continent.Then how can be brahuis who live in afghanistan,iran,Pakistan,turkmenistan and gulf states be dravadian????
Bezinjos dont speak brahui they speak balouchi...those who speak both languages are either brahuis themselves or of areas dominated by brauhei populated areas..
Brahuis dont even make a big mass of balouchistan.

U call a brahui a dravidians he wont like it very much.if u know wat i mean
NOTE= Im not being racist or anything...just replying to a post by indian guy.

@ MBI Munshi

did you happen to read this

genocide

I just happe to read ....I have been ignorant what actually happened.....it just makes me sad .....boils my blood.....

We must punihs all the culprits.....

Not particularly objective sources.

This is probably the third attempt these Indians have tried to kill this thread but like an Ever Ready battery it keeps coming back again and again and goes on and on and on. The Indian's just can't escape from the truth of their dark and lurid history and clandestine involvement in other South Asian countries.

Not particularly objective sources.

This is probably the third attempt these Indians have tried to kill this thread but like an Ever Ready battery it keeps coming back again and again and goes on and on and on. The Indian's just can't escape from the truth of their dark and lurid history and clandestine involvement in other South Asian countries.

A thread resurfaces not because of the truth in it but because of how controversial it is.

:cheers:

P.S: I m back.

There is no proof tht brahuis language is even of dravidian family.
They dont look like dravadians nor speak like them.The color the flat features of dravidians are not seen in brahuis.

Second its a well known fact tht brahuis claim to be balouch while balouchis dont accept them being from ethnic group.

Dravadians were like the aboriginals of the sub continent.Then how can be brahuis who live in afghanistan,iran,Pakistan,turkmenistan and gulf states be dravadian????
Bezinjos dont speak brahui they speak balouchi...those who speak both languages are either brahuis themselves or of areas dominated by brauhei populated areas..
Brahuis dont even make a big mass of balouchistan.

U call a brahui a dravidians he wont like it very much.if u know wat i mean
NOTE= Im not being racist or anything...just replying to a post by indian guy.

No proof ? Did you think that I was giving you my personal opinion?

Aspects of the topic "Brahui language" are discussed in the following places at Britannica
Assorted References

* classification (in Brahui (people); in Dravidian languages: North Dravidian languages )
* distribution (in Pakistan: Linguistic composition; in Pakistan: Linguistic composition )

Other
The following is a selection of items (artistic styles or groups, constructions, events, fictional characters, organizations, publications) associated with "Brahui language"

* Dravidian languages

ARTICLE from the Encyclopædia Britannica

isolated member of the Dravidian languages that is spoken in south-central and western Pakistan. In the early 21st century Brahui was spoken by more than two million people.

Brahui’s isolation from the other Dravidian languages (all of which are spoken in eastern, central, and southern India) has resulted in heavy borrowing from surrounding non-Dravidian languages, including Balochi, Sindhi, and Persian. In part because it is not a written language, Brahui is being displaced by neighbouring languages. Many of its speakers are already bilingual.

Brahui language -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia

Language Family Trees
Dravidian

Dravidian (85)

Central (5)

Kolami-Naiki (2)

Kolami, Northwestern [kfb] (India)

Kolami, Southeastern [nit] (India)

Parji-Gadaba (3)

Duruwa [pci] (India)

Gadaba, Mudhili [gau] (India)

Gadaba, Pottangi Ollar [gdb] (India)

Northern (5)

Brahui [brh] (Pakistan)

Kumarbhag Paharia [kmj] (India)

Kurux [kru] (India)

Kurux, Nepali [kxl] (Nepal)

Sauria Paharia [mjt] (India)

Ethnologue report for language code: brh
Brahui
A language of Pakistan

ISO 639-3: brh
Population 2,000,000 in Pakistan (1998). Population total all countries: 2,220,000.
Region South central, Quetta and Kalat region, east Baluchistan and Sind provinces. Also in Afghanistan, Iran, Turkmenistan.
Language map Southern Pakistan
Alternate names Birahui, Brahuidi, Brahuigi, Kur Galli
Dialects Jharawan, Kalat, Sarawan. Kalat is standard dialect, Jharawan is lowland.
Classification Dravidian, Northern
Language use Some also use Western Balochi [bgn].
Language development Literacy rate in L1: Below 1%. Literacy rate in L2: Below 5%. NT: 1998.
Writing system Arabic script, Nastaliq style.
Comments Pastoralists. Muslim.
Ethnologue report for language code: brh

You also have misconceived ideas of how dravidians are supposed to look like. Just a couple of examples to puncture your stereotypes:

Aryan:(Sinhalese)
lasith-malinga.jpg

Dravidian:(Kannadiga)

aishwarya-rai-2.jpg

Don't keep reinforcing ignorance. There is nothing wrong with adding to your knowledge from whichever source it happens to come by.

wow this thread is still ON why can't somebody lock it...I don't see any defence related stuff here?

wow this thread is still ON why can't somebody lock it...I don't see any defence related stuff here?

It is because some of the Indians here have a nasty habit of diverting the thread from what is important and defence or strategy related.

RULE OF THUMB -

If in doubt blame an Indian. You are probably going to be right in the long run anyway. Look at 1971.

No proof ? Did you think that I was giving you my personal opinion?

You also have misconceived ideas of how dravidians are supposed to look like. Just a couple of examples to puncture your stereotypes:

Aryan:(Sinhalese)
lasith-malinga.jpg

Dravidian:(Kannadiga)

aishwarya-rai-2.jpg

Don't keep reinforcing ignorance. There is nothing wrong with adding to your knowledge from whichever source it happens to come by.

Wat does have to do with balouchis????????
coz a small population of iran,Pakistan,afghanistan,gulf and central asia speaks a lingo of dravidian dilect?????
How does tht affect me?????
Did i ask anything about brahuis???????

Since you are full of it as usual, but must you let rip from both ends
:lol::lol:

How is that single brain cell, permanent seizure i can see.
The word is insurgency, but no doubt you are feeling giddy by shown the other side of the coin. KS, when you manage to recover, i'll save you the embarrassment of admitting publicly but do your self know how many times have you been put to the floor. We heard some crackers from you but this has to be the beauty.
When pylons or gas pipes are blown up in Balochistan, it's separatists movement but bomb killing over a dozen is just an every day in park.
The boys are having time of their life.

hahaha Wind jammer and his denials...:lol::lol:..as i said pls come out....:lol:

I asked for bomb blasts by insurgents or separatists not by bloody Islamic terrorists wanting to kill a man.

I ll give u the link abt the Terrorist organisation..please tell
id they r insurgents/separatists or Terrorists..

http://appiusforum.net/terrorism.html

Even the previous photo u gave was taken from thisd i suppose....naivety personified..:rofl:

@ Frankenstein:

All u guys are speaking as if WJ own copyrights to that picture.
Mayb if its his own picture he can claim copyrights....wat say..? ;)

Wat does have to do with balouchis????????

I don't know ! You tell me. I never discussed balochis except in the context of the Brahui.

coz a small population of iran,Pakistan,afghanistan,gulf and central asia speaks a lingo of dravidian dilect?????

Something you kept insisting was not true. Glad to have helped add to your knowledge.

How does tht affect me?????

It does not ! Which is why you should not get yourself so worked up about it. How does it matter what anybody's origins are? Whether they speak an "Aryan" language or a "Dravidian" one? Does it change them or you as a person? Make them or you a better/worse person?

Did i ask anything about brahuis???????

No but you denied the presence of Dravidians in Pakistan which is why it was necessary to correct you. You then said that you don't think that they were speaking a Dravidian language necessitating another correction.

You have made many remarks displaying a racist attitude. The fact that you put in a disclaimer does not mean that the remarks are any less racist. You have attempted to score points by making unnecessarily obnoxious & derogatory comments about Dravidians specifically & Indians in general.

Whether you change your outlook on that score is a decision best left to you, however any attempt to misrepresent facts must & will be met with opposition.

You are entitled to your own opinion, not to your own facts.

Will the guilty party return please, well there you are guilty as convicted and still trying to save face. :lol:

hahaha Wind jammer and his denials...:lol::lol:..as i said pls come out....:lol:

I asked for bomb blasts by insurgents or separatists not by bloody Islamic terrorists wanting to kill a man.
You also asked for the source of the articles, i showed you several, you pretend to hug every Dalit in India, yet i proved that they are being made to eat human excreta in your very State, just to make sure there is no seizure, here is the link again.

Upper caste youths force Dalit to eat excreta in Tamil Nadu: India Today - Latest Breaking News from India, World, Business, Cricket, Sports, Bollywood.

I ll give u the link abt the Terrorist organisation..please tell
id they r insurgents/separatists or Terrorists..
And i provided a whole break down of such activities.

Even the previous photo u gave was taken from thisd i suppose....naivety personified..:rofl:
Taste the medicine and swallow the bitter pill.
@ Frankenstein:

All u guys are speaking as if WJ own copyrights to that picture.
Mayb if its his own picture he can claim copyrights....wat say..? ;)
We are indeed enjoying you grabbing on to straws buddy, like repeating my lines, by all means save your soul. :yahoo:

You also asked for the source of the articles, i showed you several, you pretend to hug every Dalit in India, yet i proved that they are being made to eat human excreta in your very State, just to make sure there is no seizure, here is the link again.

Upper caste youths force Dalit to eat excreta in Tamil Nadu: India Today - Latest Breaking News from India, World, Business, Cricket, Sports, Bollywood.

Straw man..Nobody denied that...nd y digressing again from Insurgeny to Dalit..?

And i provided a whole break down of such activities.

No u didnt.

We are indeed enjoying you grabbing on to straws buddy, like repeating my lines, by all means save your soul. :yahoo:

Save ur advice for urself and first educate urself the difference b/n a islamic terrorist attack to kill a hindu leader and the term insurgency/separatist movement. Google might help.

Or let me help u:

Straw man..Nobody denied that...nd y digressing again from Insurgeny to Dalit..?
You only say sorry to your parents and teacher, but i didn't even hear an admittance. Just a reminder was in place.

No u didnt.

No regrets, no sorry, no admittance, seems we are back to square one dear.

Save ur advice for urself and first educate urself the difference b/n a islamic terrorist attack to kill a hindu leader and the term insurgency/separatist movement. Google might help.

Or let me help u:
I only advice those with some comprehension, and introspect.
The article mentioned separatists movement, my point was on insurgency and your argument was proof of any bomb exploding in TN. All three provided without a shadow of doubt. Take your pick. :cheers:

I only advice those with some comprehension, and introspect.
The article mentioned separatists movement, my point was on insurgency and your argument was proof of any bomb exploding in TN. All three provided without a shadow of doubt. Take your pick. :cheers:

Where has it been mentioned that it is a separatist movement..?

Do u know that the out of the original 166 accused 18 been given life sentence,9 have been released for good conduct and are leading life as mechanics and shop owners set up by the TN govt in Ukkadam (a place in Coimbatore).??

No u wont...because in the world u live in every inch of Tamil Nadu/India is inflicted with insurgency,separatist movement. and u know everything happening here in my place than me.

And i keep repeating this like "blowing a horn in a deaf person ears"
that ther is diff b/n Terrorism and Separatism.

But then ,hey ur the all-knowing WJ....:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom