What's new

Asoka Chakra, Chanakya and RAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me highlight a few paragraphs:

The network wants to create a Brihot Bangladesh or 'greater Bangladesh' by merging Muslim communities from North India into Bangladesh. Islami Chhatra Shibir (ISC), Jamaat's student wing are also believed to have been involved with this militant network and are working in tandem with the Students Islamic Movement of India (SIMI) to support the network. In 2002 Salim Sajid, SIMI's financial secretary was interrogated and confessed how ISC were closely working with the SIMI to plan and attack Indian interests . The groups have been meeting in West Bengal under the banner of the 'Islamic Action Force'.

Al-Khidmat has recently helped to repatriate 2500 Taliban and Al-Qaeda terrorists that have been released as part of an amnesty by the Pakistani authorities . There have been reports that Taliban fighter are being treated at Al-Khimat's medical centres in Pakistan. Al-Khidmat has also recently donated huge sums to Hamas to carry on with its Jihad against Israel . Al-Khidmat, ICNA and Muslim Aid's branches should be added to UN and US sanctions for their direct financial support for terrorism.

Chris Blackburn runs the internet based think tank Intelligence Summit which is financed by the Israelis. Where do you get this stuff?

And MBI Munshi is an ISI agent funded by the Islamist groups and the Pakistani government to spread propaganda about India.

Now how about refuting the claims about Greater B'desh Munshi Sahib, or are you going to resort to character assassination and ridicule, i.e. the same things you accuse Indians of doing?

Let me highlight a few paragraphs:

The network wants to create a Brihot Bangladesh or 'greater Bangladesh' by merging Muslim communities from North India into Bangladesh. Islami Chhatra Shibir (ISC), Jamaat's student wing are also believed to have been involved with this militant network and are working in tandem with the Students Islamic Movement of India (SIMI) to support the network. In 2002 Salim Sajid, SIMI's financial secretary was interrogated and confessed how ISC were closely working with the SIMI to plan and attack Indian interests . The groups have been meeting in West Bengal under the banner of the 'Islamic Action Force'.

Al-Khidmat has recently helped to repatriate 2500 Taliban and Al-Qaeda terrorists that have been released as part of an amnesty by the Pakistani authorities . There have been reports that Taliban fighter are being treated at Al-Khimat's medical centres in Pakistan. Al-Khidmat has also recently donated huge sums to Hamas to carry on with its Jihad against Israel . Al-Khidmat, ICNA and Muslim Aid's branches should be added to UN and US sanctions for their direct financial support for terrorism.

Everything contained in these articles you have put up is totally absurd. It is an attempt by MOSSAD and RAW to prevent the Jamaat-i-Islami from standing in forthcoming elections in Bangladesh although it is the only truly democratic party in the country. If the JiI is so dangerous why is it not on the US terrorism list? In fact US embassy officials often hobnob with the JiI.

What I don't get is what any of this has to do with the orginal article that started this thread.

And MBI Munshi is an ISI agent funded by the Islamist groups and the Pakistani government to spread propaganda about India.

Now how about refuting the claims about Greater B'desh Munshi Sahib, or are you going to resort to character assassination and ridicule, i.e. the same things you accuse Indians of doing?

Have you gone completely nuts?

I could quite easily conclude that you are a RAW agent planted on this forum to disrupt intelligent discussion about India and its policies.

Everything contained in these articles you have put up is totally absurd. It is an attempt by MOSSAD and RAW to prevent the Jamaat-i-Islami from standing in forthcoming elections in Bangladesh although it is the only truly democratic party in the country. If the JiI is so dangerous why is it not on the US terrorism list? In fact US embassy officials often hobnob with the JiI.

Your saying that it is absurd doesn't make it abusurd. We Indians know that Bangladeshis like you secretly harbour hopes of conquering NE India and West Bengal as part of a new Islamic State.

I see that you also support that extremist party Jamaat-i-Islami and are simply putting up a secular facade in order to lend yourself fake credibility.

That article is an indication of how far B'desh has gone on the path to terrorism and self-destruction, and is threatening the same to its neighbours.

What I don't get is what any of this has to do with the orginal article that started this thread.

It might not have anything to do with the thread topic, but it is definitely in the same vein as the thread topic.

Have you gone completely nuts?

I could quite easily conclude that you are a RAW agent planted on this forum to disrupt intelligent discussion about India and its policies.

Your conclusions are no less "nuts" than mine.

Infact, mine are far more credible since they come from a well-respected think-tank.

Can you prove that you are not on the payroll of the ISI and the Al-Qaida?

Your saying that it is absurd doesn't make it abusurd. We Indians know that Bangladeshis like you secretly harbour hopes of conquering NE India and West Bengal as part of a new Islamic State.

I see that you also support that extremist party Jamaat-i-Islami and are simply putting up a secular facade in order to lend yourself fake credibility.

That article is an indication of how far B'desh has gone on the path to terrorism and self-destruction, and is threatening the same to its neighbours.

It might not have anything to do with the thread topic, but it is definitely in the same vein as the thread topic.

The whole Brihot Bangladesh concept was thought up by a RAW agent named Jaideep Saikia. His real identity was uncovered by me several years ago.

I do not support the Jamaat-i-Islami. I was merely stating a fact.

I think that Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Maldives considers India a threat to regional stability. This is why all these countries look to China as a balancer in the region.

What has your article to do with the thread which is about RAW?

The whole Brihot Bangladesh concept was thought up by a RAW agent named Jaideep Saikia. His real identity was uncovered by me several years ago.

Similarly, the whole Indian Doctrine was thought up by an ISI agent and closet Islamist named MBI Munshi. His real identity was discovered by me today.

Don't worry, I have my source ;)

I do not support the Jamaat-i-Islami. I was merely stating a fact.

Its obvious that you do. Your glowing words about them belie that fact.

I think that Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Maldives considers India a threat to regional stability. This is why all these countries look to China as a balancer in the region.

I think only ultranationalist expansionists like you think of India as a thread to regional stability.

The ones without a hidden agenda realize that India has been by far the guarantor of stability in South Asia, be it B'desh (by liberating the country) or Sri Lanka (by ensuring that the LTTE is not supported within Indian borders) or Nepal (by ensuring that a democratic process is ushered into place) Or Bhutan (by supporting their transition into democracy and lending them a helping hand whenever they need us, and vice versa).

You know this was rather good-Greater Bangladesh!
I'd like to see how the Nagas and Assamese and people of Mizoram react to even the idea of joining with Bangldesh!!

The Indian inferiority complex shows itself again in the last series of posts. The Indians have only Bollywood and cricket to offer and they talk of superficiality. Their entire modern culture is a derivative of the West. They lack depth and substance and think a few songs and dance routines makes up a civilization. What ever culture they had was lost with the decline of the Moghuls but this has not been replaced by a distinct Indian culture. What we have now is a mockery of what it is to be Indian.

These Indians are so afraid that they totally ignore the subject of the thread.

The Indian inferiority complex shows itself again in the last series of posts. The Indians have only Bollywood and cricket to offer and they talk of superficiality. Their entire modern culture is a derivative of the West. They lack depth and substance and think a few songs and dance routines makes up a civilization. What ever culture they had was lost with the decline of the Moghuls but this has not been replaced by a distinct Indian culture. What we have now is a mockery of what it is to be Indian.

These Indians are so afraid that they totally ignore the subject of the thread.

Oh dear me, have you run out of things to say Mr. Munshi? Now attacking Indian culture are we?

And I suppose Bangladeshi culture is the envy of the world ;)

Why is the whole life of some here so obsessed with "these Indians" then?

Why don't they also contribute something positive about their country for a change?

When someone's identity is defined on the basis of this visceral hatred, you know who is he representing in this world.

Baki akalmand ko ishara kafi hai.

This is the type of issue we should be discussing -

"Look at the scenario: The Research and Analysis Wing, India’s external intelligence agency whose task is to monitor Muslim-majority countries such as Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan and Kashmir terrorism, does not have a single Muslim on its rolls. The Intelligence Bureau, whose task is to monitor internal security where Islamic terrorism and naxalism are the biggest worries, has just one Muslim officer in the middle and upper ranks. In the Delhi police’s special cell, which carried out the encounter in Jamia Nagar, there are no Muslims to our knowledge. Similar is the story of most institutions tasked with fighting terrorism."

See the second article I put up.

Do you know Aftab Ahmed Khan he was with encounter police he shot many gangsters presumably most of them were Muslims. So do not take biased view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom