What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@SalarHaqq

You do not own the forum. Quit trying to control opposition against any specific regime. And you hypocrite with your friends spamming laughing emojis on everyone else, including Pakistani users. One Pakistani user said Iran attack on Iraq is violation on Iraqi sovereignty and you spammed him with 9 laughing emojis. You are a fanatic hypocrite. Why should mods listen to you and your troll army on PDF?
hazzy ? or something ? oO

wasn't that your nick on here back in the day, or do I have the wrong guy ?

@BlessedKingOfLonging
Some words of advice man to man, flexing Dubai hoes you get is not a flex at all lmao.

Talking about getting hoes make you look like a lying bragger.
"Flexing"

Funny, I wasn't talking to any of you to begin with. I was giving advice to a Pakistani anon about women and you latched onto it like some drooling retard, kek.

@SalarHaqq

You do not own the forum. Quit trying to control opposition against any specific regime. And you hypocrite with your friends spamming laughing emojis on everyone else, including Pakistani users. One Pakistani user said Iran attack on Iraq is violation on Iraqi sovereignty and you spammed him with 9 laughing emojis. You are a fanatic hypocrite. Why should mods listen to you and your troll army on PDF?

Show evidence of my alleged spamming. Moderators do not need your advice, and your reaction-spamming constitutes harassment as per forum rules, so it will keep being reported. If I violate rules, there's a 'report' link for that.

@LeGenD @WebMaster @waz

@SalarHaqq is a triple user spamming my posts with laughing emojis. Along with his other friends since few days ago. If you do not believe me force Salar to disable his vpn and you will see immediately which other two accounts he has that he logs in on to spam my posts. It's already breaking rules to use vpn. Which he falsely claims security prextet for. It is actually for his propaganda triple user activity on the forum. I'm tired of this hypocrites crying. Just ask him to comply and remove vpn and you will see.

Also he and his army are spamming users, literally every one, that doesn't tow line of Iranian regime. Check Iraqi ballistic missile thread, they spammed a Pakistani user for saying it's violation of Iraqi sovereignty. And they spammed every post of mine on there as well with multiple laughing emojis. I can put screenshots if needed when I get to my computer.

@LeGenD @WebMaster @waz

@SalarHaqq is a triple user spamming my posts with laughing emojis. Along with his other friends since few days ago. If you do not believe me force Salar to disable his vpn and you will see immediately which other two accounts he has that he logs in on to spam my posts. It's already breaking rules to use vpn. Which he falsely claims security prextet for. It is actually for his propaganda triple user activity on the forum. I'm tired of this hypocrites crying. Just ask him to comply and remove vpn and you will see.

Also he and his army are spamming users, literally every one, that doesn't tow line of Iranian regime. Check Iraqi ballistic missile thread, they spammed a Pakistani user for saying it's violation of Iraqi sovereignty. And they spammed every post of mine on there as well with multiple laughing emojis. I can put screenshots if needed when I get to my computer.

@LeGenD @WebMaster @waz

This is nothing but a bunch of lies. I am not using any other accounts on this forum, and never spammed user Falcon29 with laughter emojis, nor any other user since I learnt that it constitutes harassment.

Also there is no rule against using a VPN, we had discussed this several times already.

Yes, the user should come forward and prove where I am supposed to have spammed other members, let alone their own posts.

Stop lying you sick. Youre so defensive of your vpn because you're a sick propagandist paid troll with multiple accounts on the forum. Just disable your vpn for one day and see what we will find.

@LeGenD @WebMaster @waz

This is nothing but a bunch of lies. I am not using any other accounts on this forum, and never spammed user Falcon29 with laughter emojis, nor any other user since I learnt that it constitutes harassment.

Also there is no rule against using a VPN, we had discussed this several times already.

Yes, the user should come forward and prove where I am supposed to have spammed other members, let alone their own posts.
Go kys irl. You're literally crying to mods to try to play dictator on forum and force out any anti-Iranian regime opposition on forum. All while being triple user violating forum rules and hiding behind your vpn.

Stop lying you sick. Youre so defensive of your vpn because you're a sick propagandist paid troll with multiple accounts on the forum. Just disable your vpn for one day and see what we will find.

You are the only one lying here.

I just went through all 18 pages of the thread in which you claimed I had spammed a Pakistani user with "9" laughter emojis:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/erbil-iraq-ballistic-missiles-used-to-strike-a-house-near-us-consulate.737451/

@was @LeGenD @WebMaster : Please see for yourselves, I only used the laughter emoji one single time over those 18 pages of comments. This is not "spamming". There's no truth whatsoever to "Falcon29"'s allegation that I spam-reacted nine times to a user's posts in that thread.

This is while "Falcon29" has been spamming my posts with laughter emojis dozens if not hundreds of times over the past weeks. Also, you may want to note that I've by and large been ignoring this user for ages, as in not responding to their comments, not quoting them. Yet, this person will keep harassing me with their spam-reactions.

It's pretty obvious who's making stories up to try and legitimize their systematic violation of forum rules.

Go kys irl. You're literally crying to mods to try to play dictator on forum and force out any anti-Iranian regime opposition on forum. All while being triple user violating forum rules and hiding behind your vpn.

Fact is, your spam-reacting constitutes harassment and therefore violates forum rules. If I breached any regulation, there's a report function to bring it to the attention of moderators. Anything else is just hot air.

@WebMaster @waz @Irfan Baloch @Jango

You have to deal with @hazzy997 @felon29 asap

20221007_213815.jpg

Thank you

@LeGenD @waz @WebMaster

He is a liar. He spams laughter emojis then unlikes the same posts to make it seem like he did nothing. And I didn't say he spammed that specific Pakistani user. I said the Iranian Dajjal troll army here did. I said salar is a triple user which is true. He logs into other accounts to spam and do propaganda. Make him disable the VPN and you will see.

"Flexing"

Funny, I wasn't talking to any of you to begin with. I was giving advice to a Pakistani anon about women and you latched onto it like some drooling retard, kek.
I’m just trying to be honest with you tbh it makes you look weird and is a big turnoff to girls. No need to insult me in such a weird way.

Saudi Arabia has tons of amazing food and great regional diversity. It is time to showcase it to the world and make it more widely known. This will eventually occur as KSA continues to open up more. For instance a dish like Kabsa is one of the best dishes out there.

@LeGenD @waz @WebMaster

He is a liar. He spams laughter emojis then unlikes the same posts to make it seem like he did nothing. And I didn't say he spammed that specific Pakistani user. I said the Iranian Dajjal troll army here did. I said salar is a triple user which is true. He logs into other accounts to spam and do propaganda. Make him disable the VPN and you will see.

And this is why the original sub section was deleted. If you can't have a conversation without mudslinging, just ignore each other.

Who is gonna watch the 2022 world cup? Why is Egypt not playing? I'm not sure who to root for now, lol. I wish an Arab team can get far.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom