What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

We told you go to Iranian chill thread he was fighting with Iranians a week ago. Or simply just ask him he'll tell you. Why do you care so much ?
@SalarHaqq
cause you are bringing a bad name to Pakistanis if he turns out to be non Pakistani

Last edited:
@LeGenD @waz @WebMaster

Salar and his friends are spamming my posts with laughter emojis. I can provide screenshots if needed. They must stop spam if they expect similar treatment. This salar hypocrite guy isn't above anyone.

Salar is an extremist fanatic from certain minority sect in Pakistan. He's certainly not representative of Pakistani's or even Pakistani Shia's.
@waz @WebMaster @LeGenD @The Eagle @Jango @TaimiKhan

30% of your population are Shia . When will you stop this crazy from insulting other respected Shia members ❓

Furthermore he put smileys on all of my posts in Iranian chill thread which it has no connection to him

He insults to sisters & mothers of members in arabic and english and you do nothing ...

Last edited:
@waz @WebMaster @LeGenD @The Eagle @Jango @TaimiKhan

30% of your population are Shia . When will you stop this crazy from insulting other respected Shia members ❓
I'm not Pakistani. I don't know Pakistani demographics. I'm saying Salar the propaganda paid troll is not representative of Pakistani Shias. Or Shias in general. He's a paid troll that worships Iranian govt.
Furthermore he put smileys on all of my posts in Iranian chill thread which it has no connection to him
No that's you and your friends. I have proofs.

He shouldn't be allowed to insult Shias
Iranian propaganda troll army =/ Shias. I know more Shias than you and know how they are. You don't speak in name of Shias just bcz you are of Iranian background. Iraqi Shias hate your govt meddling in their affairs.

khameni_Am7SIL1S.jpg

He insults to sisters & mothers of members in arabic and english and you do nothing ...
You crazy you are permabanned double user @PersianGodKing, LOL, you are the guy who publishes maps for your imaginary Persian Empire streching from Afghanistan to Egypt. Stop it you troll. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
@BlessedKingOfLonging

Enjoy your ban you deprived individual. You curse wife of the Prophet, his companions, and do takfir on Muslims, while at same time mention yourself as irreligious who parties in Dubai with girls and other places. Enjoy curse of Allah and hellfire you rat.
kmkdnh84blw61.png

If I end up in Hell, all those you mentioned whom I insulted will be there right with me.

For their sake, you better pray I'm sent to Jannah with a clean book or else I'll have a nice Eternity LARPing as Guts/Doom Slayer and tormenting 'em.

And I'm confident enough in my deeds that Allah [SWT] will definitely indulge the request that I be spared the torment on condition I play jailer/torturer.

View attachment 885024
If I end up in Hell, all those you mentioned whom I insulted will be there right with me.

For their sake, you better pray I'm sent to Jannah with a clean book or else I'll have a nice Eternity LARPing as Guts/Doom Slayer and tormenting 'em.

And I'm confident enough in my deeds that Allah [SWT] will definitely indulge the request that I be spared the torment on condition I play jailer/torturer.
Abusing Prophets wife and now saying she will be in Hell. You are a kafir and not a Muslim. Intercession will not even be permitted for you. The torment will be never ending.

And idk why you try to act all hard Xerxes. You know I will beat your azz in person you short fat kid.

Abusing Prophets wife and now saying she will be in Hell. You are a kafir and not a Muslim. Intercession will not even be permitted for you. The torment will be never ending.

And idk why you try to act all hard Xerxes. You know I will beat your azz in person you short fat kid.
Said the sunni kaffir. You infidel sect will be the one flung into hell by your stringy goat beards, as per your own books of hadith.

And just you try it, boy. I'd snap off your short little pecker and buttfuck your headless corpse with it.

Said the sunni kaffir.
Sunni Muslim :smitten::smitten:
You infidel sect will be the one flung into hell by your stringy goat beards, as per your own books of hadith.
Hey Indian infidel, I don't think you know anything about religion. You know Shia follow Sunnah of growing beard to fist length? You wouldn't know because you are a confused Indian that claims Persian ancestry and claims to be from Ahyul Bayt. Btw your God Al Qa'em the Imam Mahdi (aka Dajjal) is on Youtube working to drag you to hell with him. Go follow him and worship him you infidel :rofl::rofl::

And just you try it, boy. I'd snap off your short little pecker and buttfuck your headless corpse with it.
Uhuh, sure you will fatboy. I will tie you to your gaming chair while you watch me do mutah with your mom's vagina.

Does Arab Emirate men buttfuck you at the parties in Dubai? You seem to know a thing or two about buttfucking. You talk like you got raped in the *** by your uncle. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@SalarHaqq

You do not own the forum. Quit trying to control opposition against any specific regime. And you hypocrite with your friends spamming laughing emojis on everyone else, including Pakistani users. One Pakistani user said Iran attack on Iraq is violation on Iraqi sovereignty and you spammed him with 9 laughing emojis. You are a fanatic hypocrite. Why should mods listen to you and your troll army on PDF?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom