What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

YES! Go get scanned and biopsied as many times and get scanned and biopsied and ultrasound as many times as you can possibly afford.

I thought you were kidding and playing with me. I hope you realize this is not a joke, bro and if true I wish you all the best of health as possible.
I'm fine thanks. I felt sad to hear that you lost relatives to cancer.

? What do you mean the last decade of cancer?
I mean even smaller countries like Iran medical knowledge are moving forward in the battle vs cancer by the looks of it and speed of growing medical science knowledge this might be the end of cancer era, who knows ?!

An official from the Iranian Presidency’s Office for Science and Technology said on Tuesday that Iranian researchers had spent some seven years developing the new gene therapy method for treating blood cancer.

Amir Ali Hamidieh said the success rate of the treatment stands at nearly 70 percent.

He said the method has been tested for the first time on a blood cancer patient in Iran after it was approved by Tehran University of Medical Sciences.

Mr. Tom-tom, which Muslim countries are you referring to that share both terrible adversities, going hungry due to sanction (I suppose imposed by the US, the great "sarcasm BTW", the UN and NATO, right) and having its top scientists go missing or sometimes killed? I'm only assuming the latter you're referring to Iran, correct? Are you referring the hunger issue to Iran as well or some other Muslim country? Just curious.

Alot of the or most of the Muslims countries are far behind Iran. The only that is better or compares, Turkey.

Indonesia is starting to pick. I am not sure about Malaysia.

Alot of the or most of the Muslims countries are far behind Iran. The only that is better or compares, Turkey.

If I remember correctly, most of our neighbors especially Arab countries had the best growth at education in the world.And unlike all the stereotype stories girls of this region are the best students !

Turkey is almost like Iran when it comes to eager to learn more and yes I also believe bigger Muslim countries like Pakistan and Indonesia will surpass us in near future.

Not gonna lie, last one was new to me so their information is pretty useful :devil:

Thanks Allah not it's not related to the physical cancer issue but a mental one.

Story of this username relates to first post on this forum,if I remember correctly there was a Iranian user here that was promoting Iran's science output by stating (wrongly) "Iran is holding 4th place of Nano technology in world (at 2011)" or something like that and another user with Israel flag was making fun of him because based on news at that time Iran was at fourteenth place.

So I created this account to correct Iranian user.

The Islamic Republic has made nanotechnology a priority in recent years, achieving some success. In January, the nanotechnology research website StatNano ranked Iran as fourth in the world in nanotechnology publications.

fast forward to today he was not that wrong though ^ 2022 lol

Impressive to see KSA being number 8 worldwide considering their population (36 million).

From what I can see they are doing the best of everyone compared to their population. Publications per capita in other words.

RankingCountryTotal number of nano-articles published (2021)Share of nano-article to total (%)
1China85,75814.1
2USA23,2254.5
3India19,04113.9
4Iran11,19618.7
5South Korea10,35512.9
6Germany9,0196.1
7Japan7,7347.2
8Saudi Arabia6,92317.4
9UK6,2054.0
10Russia5,88810.2
11France5,7716.4
12Spain5,0225.6
13Australia4,9885.3
14Italy4,9394.9
15Egypt4,75716.0
16Pakistan4,14413.8
17Canada4,1404.3
18Turkey3,9466.7
19Brazil3,8765.2
20Taiwan3,87010.7

Read more: https://statnano.com/news/70227/Top-20-Countries-in-Publishing-Nano-Articles-in-2021#ixzz7nsDfe7jb

You do realize that there are millions of Iranians of Arab descent/ancestry/origin in Iran? Some of your most popular surnames are of Arab origin. Millions of Iranian Arabs too. Many Persianized (since even before Islam) Persians of Arab origin to from Khorasan to Fars province to Isfahan. Also the largest number of Iranians/Persians outside of Iran live in the Arabian Peninsula (GCC).

Similarly there are some influential Arab families in the GCC of Persian origin but now fully Arabized and having intermarried with local Arabs just like with Arab-origin families in Iran that have been intermarrying with Persians and other local tribes/peoples for centuries who are fully Persianized today.

Your entire religious elite (Shia) is mostly Arab in origin (paternal) such as the Sayyid families. Khamenei, Khomenei etc.

Which is normal as Southern/Western Iran and Arabs (Arabia and Iraq) have had millenia old ties plus they are neighbours. I am shocked that many people on both sides don't know those historical facts but prefer to live in ignorance.

Even in Northern Iran + Azerbaijan, the longest ruling Muslim dynasty (and dynasty) in Iranian history was of Arabic origin but Persianized eventually.

The Shirvanshah.

They ruled most of what is today Azerbaijan and Northern Iran from 861 until 1538.

Last edited:

You are sleeping. Science itself originated in the Arab world. The Arab world is also home to the oldest civilizations in history. They (Semitic peoples and other native peoples to the Fertile Crescent/Arab world) invented science basically and almost everything that is shaping the modern day world from the alphabet, mathematics, astronomy, calender, time, agriculture, domesitcation of animals, first recorded religions, oldest cities etc.

Even in Najd (middle of Arabia) you had some of the most advanced Neolithic civilizations.

Problem is that it is not very known due to countires like KSA not putting any emphasis on their pre-Islamic history until recently. They really have nobody to envy in this regard.

Also Arabs were the dominating scientific community during the Islamic Golden Age.

Persians were closely behind as second.

Everyone else is far behind.

Ottomans/Turks in comparison are nowhere to be seen. No disrespect to them.

As for Arabs of today, they are doing really well, especially the GCC. They are doing better than 99% of all countries based on per capita data. This is due to huge investments by the governments, their huge wealth and focus on science. Of course a lot can be improved yet, but the improvements that they have achieved in the past 50-80 years are amazing.

I want to remind you that pre-WW2 most of Iran, Turkey, Arab world, Pakistan etc. was illiterate. It is a myth that somehow Arabs of modern era were worse off. Not true. It is just bias. The Muslim world in general was far behind the West 80-100 years ago in terms of literacy rates. We are still doing the catching up due to this.

More importantly Arab women in the GCC are doing better than the men. Similarly in Iran and in Pakistan. Contrary to Western propaganda.

Impressive to see KSA being number 8 worldwide considering their population (36 million).

From what I can see they are doing the best of everyone compared to their population. Publications per capita in other words.

RankingCountryTotal number of nano-articles published (2021)Share of nano-article to total (%)
1China85,75814.1
2USA23,2254.5
3India19,04113.9
4Iran11,19618.7
5South Korea10,35512.9
6Germany9,0196.1
7Japan7,7347.2
8Saudi Arabia6,92317.4
9UK6,2054.0
10Russia5,88810.2
11France5,7716.4
12Spain5,0225.6
13Australia4,9885.3
14Italy4,9394.9
15Egypt4,75716.0
16Pakistan4,14413.8
17Canada4,1404.3
18Turkey3,9466.7
19Brazil3,8765.2
20Taiwan3,87010.7

Read more: https://statnano.com/news/70227/Top-20-Countries-in-Publishing-Nano-Articles-in-2021#ixzz7nsDfe7jb
It's sometimes heartwarming to see results of rivalry with KSA in science ( not heartwarming in some of the other areas).at the same time there are people in this region that ban girls from schools for various reasons ! then they count themself as follower of same faith as Muslims in our holy cities !

is that Mathew Stafford? Thought he was gone?
'Talk about Brady's stubbornness. He won't give retire after 7 super bowls, count them 7 bro with Patriots and the greateatest coach of all time in Bill Belichick and 1 with a nobody lil bil con diddiliy squat squiltinom looooool and he still wants to play probably end up in Las Vegas next year where all the poker and strippers will take all his money and he will come back begging the Brazilian chick which IMO ain't really all that if you ask me just the mother of his kids except for one he should've stayed with the first chick hallway decent actress but very good-;looking and certainly not as snobby as this Nazi experiment and much less noisy but hen again you never know...) and what a horrible ending to a magnificent career all because he couldn't let it go What a MORON, by the true definition of the world.

Funny cuz most of the current players know him and respect him pretty well for what he's done in his carreer, but there are some true behomeoths who despise him for the pretty boy he is and the longetivity and success that he's had that the others who respect him go soft on him when they find themselves on a frewide open tackle and just bear hug him. He stays too long, and he might spend the rest of his days in a wheelchair. Complete idiot should've retired right after the Tamps Super Bowl win. He just has that football disease where he's never been hurt too bady except in 2008 keen bend after the almost undefeated season to really consider the coinsequences of his decisions,

Besides hasn't FOX already signed a contract with him to be an analyst (they'll probabiy give aiman the boot he's the most boring analyst and pay Brady $375 million for 10 years LOLOLOLOLOLOL. That's ok, I guess he can still so that in a wheelchair!
Nah it's Josh Allen of the Buffalo Bills, haha. Stafford is in LA with the Rams. Detroit took LA's QB and might have a shot at the playoffs this year. They're the hottest team in the league right now, lol.

He is still playing some good football although at his age but the Pats golden days are over. If Gronk retired then he should retire after this year too. He mighty just really like the game of football. :D

You are sleeping. Science itself originated in the Arab world. The Arab world is also home to the oldest civilizations in history. They (Semitic peoples and other native peoples to the Fertile Crescent/Arab world) invented science basically and almost everything that is shaping the modern day world from the alphabet, mathematics, astronomy, calender, time, agriculture, domesitcation of animals, first recorded religions, oldest cities etc.

Even in Najd (middle of Arabia) you had some of the most advanced Neolithic civilizations.

Problem is that it is not very known due to countires like KSA not putting any emphasis on their pre-Islamic history until recently. They really have nobody to envy in this regard.

Also Arabs were the dominating scientific community during the Islamic Golden Age.

Persians were closely behind as second.

Everyone else is far behind.

Ottomans/Turks in comparison are nowhere to be seen. No disrespect to them.

As for Arabs of today, they are doing really well, especially the GCC. They are doing better than 99% of all countries based on per capita data. This is due to huge investments by the governments, their huge wealth and focus on science. Of course a lot can be improved yet, but the improvements that they have achieved in the past 50-80 years are amazing.

I want to remind you that pre-WW2 most of Iran, Turkey, Arab world, Pakistan etc. was illiterate. It is a myth that somehow Arabs of modern era were worse off. Not true. It is just bias. The Muslim world in general was far behind the West 80-100 years ago in terms of literacy rates. We are still doing the catching up due to this.

More importantly Arab women in the GCC are doing better than the men. Similarly in Iran and in Pakistan. Contrary to Western propaganda.

Was I talking about historical aspects or the predicament of today's world. I think you need to go to spec savers.

It's sometimes heartwarming to see results of rivalry with KSA in science ( not heartwarming in some of the other areas).at the same time there are people in this region that ban girls from schools for various reasons ! then they count themself as follower of same faith as Muslims in our holy cities !

I don't think that there is any rivalry in regards to Iran in KSA in terms of education. With all due respect. KSA has been investing heavily in education, science, women education for decades. It is not something new. You don't achieve those results overnight. Similarly with Iran after 1979. In fact Iran under the Shah probably started a bit earlier than KSA by sending large number of Iranians to study abroad in the West and afterwards those same students helped spread their knowledge locally in Iran.

As for Afghanistan, Taliban and their rulings have little to do with Islam. Unfortunately such rulings are the results of backward Pashtun tribal customs. This is not unique to Pashtuns .
Most majority Muslim ethnic groups throughout history have at one time in history been mixing local customs (some good some not good) with Islam. This is why Islam is followed and interpreted differently in say Northern Nigeria than it is in Bosnia even though the fundamentals are the same everywhere.

So we getting a lot of rain in the Arab world boys. Will climate change benefit us somehow??

Congratulations for Iraq for winning the Gulf Cup 2023, as well as hosting it. Long delayed, as I personally remember the plan was to host it in 2013 which was not possible as IS took over half the country not long after.

The efforts of Arabization remain strong.

99% of Arab world think that about Egypt. Egyptians never died for us. We died for them in 56 and 67 before they invaded Egypt.

Every month 100 new tunnels are built, stop trying. :D

LOL, everyday dozens of Egyptian soldiers are killed in Libya against weak militias. Your paper tiger army can't do anything to us. We have respect not to shoot at your forces.
The filthy blood of your terrorists rinsed our lands Today Sinai is free of your filthy trecherous kind

The filthy blood of your terrorists rinsed our lands Today Sinai is free of your filthy trecherous kind
استهدي بالله يا رجل هاذي تعليقات قديمة في وقت المراهقة ، احذف التعليق وصلي علي النبي

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom