What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Thats uncalled... No need to bring woman in it...
Stay with him and him only...
Actually woman in the wide region MENA are more manly than their counterpart...

Salman wanted to say that Ceylal acts like a woman and since he is a obsessed and hateful creature that also was obsessed about Banu Hilal (fairytale stories), the combination was good.

Ceylal is famous as the clown of the class for almost every user here and for years.:lol:

I hope that he quits the trolling and the obsessive behavior and moronic hatred. He is making enemies with everyone. Insults Morocco, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, KSA, Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen, Palestine etc. Tragic.

Mind if a non arab tucks in?
Any one is welcome here

Arabs have rich culture,food, and history you can talk about anything of course add sports to the list:cheers:

@Saif al-Arab
There are many things happened since March
The palestinian riots,the bombing of Syria, the israeli attacks on Syria, the moving of the US embassy to jerusalem and the Iraq elections and finally trump-kim summit

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qpDR6r3oOYw

:lol::rofl:

ونريد ان نمن على الذين استضعفوا في الارض فنجعلهم اىمة ونجعلهم الوارثون
He is just try to show that there is law and order in Iraq and even the PM goes through checking process but they reality is different

Mind if a non arab tucks in?

Of course friend, it's a chat for all members. We just called it Arabic Coffee Shop to make it sound cool, lol.

Any one is welcome here

There are many things happened since March
The palestinian riots,the bombing of Syria, the israeli attacks on Syria, the moving of the US embassy to jerusalem and the Iraq elections and finally trump-kim summit

Lol, is this a tourism pitch? :rofl:

Sounds very appealing, gonna book a tour to the Middle East for July! :lol:

Lol, is this a tourism pitch? :rofl:

Sounds very appealing, gonna book a tour to the Middle East for July! :lol:

Well, I believe that I would be a great minister on this field seeing the work that I have put in to highlight and celebrate the ancient heritage of the Arab world, Arabs, Semites etc. Or the natural beauty of our lands. But I am doing it for free and will continue to do so, lol. I have "converted" many people outside of PDF and in person too.:rofl:

Occasionally whenever I watch Youtube videos related to Arab issues (whether political, history, archaeology, dialects, music, documentaries, talk shows, comedy, poetry, etc.) I sometimes receive some strange recommendations.

Recently it was a video of Saudi Arabian diplomats in Kyrgyzstan of all countries and I was surprised at the landscapes of that small landlocked and very little known country. Very nice.

The people of Kyrgyzstan do not look anything alike like our Turkish neighbors, lol. They look like our naturalized Uzbek people which we have a lot of in Hijaz (KSA). Great community.

@SALMAN F do you like the song in the first video?:D Fantastic. Playing it aloud here:lol:

Nice.

And a fantastic camp they made for themselves.

Central Asian Turks (I notice) have some strong nomadic traditions as do people from Najd in particular which most of those people are from. Cool stuff.

Well, I believe that I would be a great minister on this field seeing the work that I have put in to highlight and celebrate the ancient heritage of the Arab world, Arabs, Semites etc. Or the natural beauty of our lands. But I am doing it for free and will continue to do so, lol. I have "converted" many people outside of PDF and in person too.:rofl:

Occasionally whenever I watch Youtube videos related to Arab issues (whether political, history, archaeology, dialects, music, documentaries, talk shows, comedy, poetry, etc.) I sometimes receive some strange recommendations.

Recently it was a video of Saudi Arabian diplomats in Kyrgyzstan of all countries and I was surprised at the landscapes of that small landlocked and very little known country. Very nice.

The people of Kyrgyzstan do not look anything alike like our Turkish neighbors, lol. They look like our naturalized Uzbek people which we have a lot of in Hijaz (KSA). Great community.

@SALMAN F do you like the song in the first video?:D Fantastic. Playing it aloud here:lol:

Nice.

And a fantastic camp they made for themselves.

Central Asian Turks (I notice) have some strong nomadic traditions as do people from Najd in particular which most of those people are from. Cool stuff.

Lol, you would definitely make a good tourism minister for KSA. Do you ever go there though or plan to move back there? I certainly learned many things about Saudi Arabia via your posts, didn't know much about the scenery either.

Argentina. Messi. What a joke.:lol:

I missed the game geez they got blown out.... :lol:

Lol, you would definitely make a good tourism minister for KSA. Do you ever go there though or plan to move back there? I certainly learned many things about Saudi Arabia via your posts, didn't know much about the scenery either.

I missed the game geez they got blown out.... :lol:

Yes, returned as often as I could while I studied abroad. Now I am working abroad (for now) so less often. However I have been visiting the region (much of the Arab world) since I was a child due to holidays, family visits and my father's job.

I believe that we should share as much as we can from fellow Arab countries which is what I have been doing with KSA, Iraq etc. and other Arab users too. The more we know about each other (most know a lot already but ones level of knowledge can always be improved) the better and the closer we can work together and realize how much we have in common and how tied our future is.

I really love the folklore aspect of cultures in the Arab world. You learn a lot. Palestinians have a rich aspect in this regard as well. It adds to ones depth of knowledge about a region, people, their history and makes it easier to understand what is going on today.

They lost 0-3 after the first half. They played really bad. Shocking how bad they are as a team considering the many great players they have. Now I don't feel too bad about how KSA performed against Russia. Shocking stuff.

Forget to add trump withrawl from nuclear deal

Man, the political situation in Iraq is as chaotic as usual. Did you read/hear about the infighting and how some pro-Iranian groups were dealt with? Also the whole voting (recounting), the fire that burned several 1000's of votes.

When I see the political chaos in Iraq, politics based on ethnicity, sect, tribes, I tend to think, thank God that KSA has a centralized and authoritarian system like China and many other countries. Of course there are also clear negatives about this and I personally wish for a constitutional monarchy rather than an absolute one but I hope this will come before 2030.

Yes, returned as often as I could while I studied abroad. Now I am working abroad (for now) so less often. However I have been visiting the region (much of the Arab world) since I was a child due to holidays, family visits and my father's job.

I believe that we should share as much as we can from fellow Arab countries which is what I have been doing with KSA, Iraq etc. and other Arab users too. The more we know about each other (most know a lot already but ones level of knowledge can always be improved) the better and the closer we can work together and realize how much we have in common and how tied our future is.

I really love the folklore aspect of cultures in the Arab world. You learn a lot. Palestinians have a rich aspect in this regard as well. It adds to ones depth of knowledge about a region, people, their history and makes it easier to understand what is going on today.

They lost 0-3 after the first half. They played really bad. Shocking how bad they are as a team considering the many great players they have. Now I don't feel too bad about how KSA performed against Russia. Shocking stuff.

Man, the political situation in Iraq is as chaotic as usual. Did you read/hear about the infighting and how some pro-Iranian groups were dealt with? Also the whole voting (recounting), the fire that burned several 1000's of votes.

When I see the political chaos in Iraq, politics based on ethnicity, sect, tribes, I tend to think, thank God that KSA has a centralized and authoritarian system like China and many other countries. Of course there are also clear negatives about this and I personally wish for a constitutional monarchy rather than an absolute one but I hope this will come before 2030.
Well it seems since the old times democray doesn't work in the Middle East that's why most of the caliphates became monarchies

I am happy that democracy failed in the region because it make only choas and endless violence

Iraq was doomed in 1958 with the fall of monarchy and doomed again when the bastard american governer abolished the iraqi armed forces and security forces

Well it seems since the old times democray doesn't work in the Middle East that's why most of the caliphates became monarchies

I am happy that democracy failed in the region because it make only choas and endless violence

Iraq was doomed in 1958 with the fall of monarchy and doomed again when the bastard american governer abolished the iraqi armed forces and security forces

It is strange because I have read that ancient pre-Islamic kingdoms in Arabia, Sham and Iraq were much less authoritarian than the Roman Empire next door for example or Persian one. Arabs were also known for their great solidarity and this can be seen in traditional Arab tribal customs where if 1 member of a clan or tribe is hurt, the other ones will help avenge him or come to his aid. Promises were kept too. Oaths were a very powerful thing and not taken lightly.

Another thing, Arabs had many more female rulers than other people in the region.

Some of the oldest recorded female rulers in the world (as well as some of the most famous ones - Queen Sheba and Queen Zenobia for instance) emerged in Arabia. Arab queens/rulers such as Queen Sheba (almost 3000 years ago), Queen Shamsi (ruled almost 3000 years ago) Queen Zabibe (almost 3000 years ago), Queen Mavia (1600 years ago), Queen Yatie (almost 3000 years ago) and Queen Zenobia (1750 years ago).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_of_Sheba

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zabibe

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mavia_(queen)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yatie

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zenobia

Even an Arab women became de facto the only Caliph in history during the Fatimid era. Sitt al-Mulk (1021-1036).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sitt_al-Mulk

So I think that democracy can work in the Arab world (Arabs are humans like other people) but due to weak central Arab states in the past 500 years, I think a lot of has been lost. People forgot some of their roots and history too. Many Arabs do not know enough about their history.

Arabs were very independent people who did not accept tyrants to rule them (did uprisings, changed rulers) but now some worship the modern-day ones.

Modern-day democracy is a recent concept. There was no real comparable modern-day democracy in ancient Greece as some people foolishly belief in.:lol: There was a meritocracy and only the elite had a say, a vote etc.

Also some anti-Arabs want to portray Arabs as anti-women but history clearly proves otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom