What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

C'mon Uruguay players quit flopping, LOL. This game should have been a tie if it wasn't for that mistake. KSA having trouble creating easy looks on offense. They did have some opportunities that were very close earlier.

A performance that the team can be proud of against a historical (2 time World champion, 2 time Olympic champion, record 15 times South American champion) and current heavyweight (one of the best defenses in the world, 2 of the very best attackers in Suárez and Cavani) like Uruguay.

The team had more possession, more successful passes, plenty of great technical moves and combinations and the team, especially Hatan, had an enormous chance to score.

Once again the opponents first goal (just like against Russia where the team collapsed completely - does not reflect the strength of KSA at all) occurred due to a fatal and silly mistake by the goalkeeper. Not sure what happened there.

But anyway KSA played against 3 historic heavyweights (Italy, 3 times world champions, Germany, 4 times world champions, Uruguay 2 times world champions) and we only lost marginally against all 3. 2-1 against Italy 2.5 weeks ago, 2-1 against Germany 12 days ago and 1-0 against Uruguay a few minutes ago.

Nobody believed that we would repeat the great results in 1994 where we reached a historic Round of 16 as the only West Asian team to date and only the 3rd Arab team (Morocco in 1986 and Algeria in 2014) in history and one of the few Asian teams in history (aside from South Korea and Japan).

There is definitely potential and I believe that some of the players will be bought by European clubs. Lots of talents out there. That would be a welcome thing as I wrote yesterday seeing that few players have tried their luck in Europe.

The game against neighborly and brotherly Egypt will just be about pride.

Shame with Jassim. Looked liked he pulled a hamstring.

Now for the sake of the World Cup and football, Spain should trash Iran tonight. 99 out of 100 times they will do just that but you never know. They might be as lucky as they were against Morocco. Don't care much about Iran (a team that has not won a single trophy since 1976) but I would not want to see them equal our historic result in 1994 (reaching the Round of 16) since they are one of our football rivals and personally I believe that they play one of the most primitive and destructive football out there.

You would never see them play as technically as KSA today and be able to do all those great technical combinations let alone have all this possession and so many successful passes.

For the next World Cup more physical players (especially up front) should be preferred and no team should ever be underestimated like the team clearly did against Russia. Moreover try to reduce those silly personal mistakes that can be avoided and fight to the end just like today. Today the players rose up especially after the incident during flight where one of the motors caught fire mid-flight.

Today no insulting, no laughing of the team. They brushed off that disgraceful performance against the hosts Russia, against a much better team (and historical giant) like Uruguay.

C'mon Uruguay players quit flopping, LOL. This game should have been a tie if it wasn't for that mistake. KSA having trouble creating easy looks on offense. They did have some opportunities that were very close earlier.

Typical South American/Latin team. Arab teams do it as well but KSA did not do it today at all. They fought great all the way through and until the last moments of the game.

There should be a few clips on Youtube.

Al-Andalus 1-0.

¡Vamos, carajo!

In all seriousness, Spain are pathetic. An over the hill team. Would be shocking to see them winning it (although I hope so) after the first 2 performances and if they keep such performances up.

Last edited:
Iran played with Commitment, they are missing few Free "Electron" at the front to continue climbing the ladder, overall interesting fighting spirit.
If The Arab teams, with their respective talents had played with as much Commitment, Some countries will have been happy right now...

In the End Iran gave back what they took from Morocco... let's call it an "Half-Own Goal"...

Iran played with Commitment, they are missing few Free "Electron" at the front to continue climbing the ladder, overall interesting fighting spirit.
If The Arab teams, with their respective talents had played with as much Commitment, Some countries will have been happy right now...

In the End Iran gave back what they took from Morocco... let's call it an "Half-Own Goal"...

The commitment thing. Don't forget the politics here. Iran is a sanctioned country. Most of their players (if I am not wrong) play at home. A World Cup is one of the few international scenes where they can prove themselves and show Iran from another side. Such aspects should not be underestimated.

Also Iran's playing style is all about the collective, sacrifice, defensive work etc. Hence it being widely known as one of the most primitive and boring sides to watch. It's a team that has the record of fewest passes in a World Cup half (47) 4 years ago.

Arab football DNA is all about technique, flair, imagination at the expense of solid defenses with few exceptions.

Iran has 3 points after 2 games and Morocco 0 after 2 games but Morocco is the better team IMO and showed it. They just lacked composure in front of goal. Similar against Portugal earlier today. They should have drawn.

Tunisia, albeit England was significantly better in the first half and missed many big chances, Tunisia fought back and were close to drawing.

I rather use Senegal as an example here and in general Sub-Saharan African teams. Or even the likes of Costa Rica (especially last year).

Fair play to Iran (fighting spirit) but other than that, it's not a team that I want to emulate. I would hate to watch my team play such defensive and negative football.

I prefer (100 times over) the fashion that KSA lost against Uruguay today (same result) than what Iran did, excluding the last 20 minutes where they attacked and had 2 chances).

The first half was like this:

The commitment thing. Don't forget the politics here. Iran is a sanctioned country. Most of their players (if I am not wrong) play at home. A World Cup is one of the few international scenes where they can prove themselves and show Iran from another side. Such aspects should not be underestimated.

Also Iran's playing style is all about the collective, sacrifice, defensive work etc. Hence it being widely known as one of the most primitive and boring sides to watch. It's a team that has the record of fewest passes in a World Cup half (47) 4 years ago.

Arab football DNA is all about technique, flair, imagination at the expense of solid defenses with few exceptions.

Iran has 3 points after 2 games and Morocco 0 after 2 games but Morocco is the better team IMO and showed it. They just lacked composure in front of goal. Similar against Portugal earlier today. They should have drawn.

Tunisia, albeit England was significantly better in the first half and missed many big chances, Tunisia fought back and were close to drawing.

I rather use Senegal as an example here and in general Sub-Saharan African teams. Or even the likes of Costa Rica (especially last year).

Fair play to Iran (fighting spirit) but other than that, it's not a team that I want to emulate. I would hate to watch my team play such defensive and negative football.

I prefer (100 times over) the fashion that KSA lost against Uruguay today (same result) than what Iran did, excluding the last 20 minutes where they attacked and had 2 chances).

The first half was like this:

One sign of Commitment...is how "Forward players" behave when they lose a ball...
I will take TN as an Exemple, but is also similar among other Arab teams.
When an Attacker lose his ball... He doesn't help his Defence... He stays "there" till he get the ball back.

Many will say "But it's his Job, so Ofc he will behave that way..." The only thing that many forget is... "You are not Spain... Not Portugal...Not Germany...Nor Belgium etc..." Therefore you have to give an extra "hand" to help pressure and keep them as far as possible from your goal...

Even Big teams, behave as such... So why the Weakest ones don't?

Yes Morrocco did play well... But lack "Commitment" with a lacking Defense... and a Lacking Attack.
Same for TN... And commitment is easily spotted in a match... Take a Minute and rewatch TNvsENG and Check Ben Youssef, the Ginger Forward player.. Who played Defence better than any of his team reunited... A dog who couldn't let go of his bone... That's what Commitment meant... and Unfortunately he was among few, like the Goalkeeper.

You want to see commitment? Check Iceland vs Argentina... you will be happy with such fighting power.

Commitment is one of the condition to surpass or Equaling a stronger opponent... With that... You don't need to be Ronaldinho or Cristiano on the field...

As for Technique and Flair, I agree AR teams "Wish" to play as such..; But let's be realistic... Their "level" is average to call it a "Way of play"... it's a pale copy of South American play... What's the point to dribble... if half of the time...you can't pass your opponent or Even fail "alone" your own...

One sign of Commitment...is how "Forward players" behave when they lose a ball...
I will take TN as an Exemple, but is also similar among other Arab teams.
When an Attacker lose his ball... He doesn't help his Defence... He stays "there" till he get the ball back.

Many will say "But it's his Job, so Ofc he will behave that way..." The only thing that many forget is... "You are not Spain... Not Portugal...Not Germany...Nor Belgium etc..." Therefore you have to give an extra "hand" to help pressure and keep them as far as possible from your goal...

Even Big teams, behave as such... So why the Weakest ones don't?

Yes Morrocco did play well... But lack "Commitment" with a lacking Defense... and a Lacking Attack.
Same for TN... And commitment is easily spotted in a match... Take a Minute and rewatch TNvsENG and Check Ben Youssef, the Ginger Forward player.. Who played Defence better than any of his team reunited... A dog who couldn't let go of his bone... That's what Commitment meant... and Unfortunately he was among few, like the Goalkeeper.

You want to see commitment? Check Iceland vs Argentina... you will be happy with such fighting power.

Commitment is one of the condition to surpass or Equaling a stronger opponent... With that... You don't need to be Ronaldinho or Cristiano on the field...

As for Technique and Flair, I agree AR teams "Wish" to play as such..; But let's be realistic... Their "level" is average to call it a "Way of play"... it's a pale copy of South American play... What's the point to dribble... if half of the time...you can't pass your opponent or Even fail "alone" your own...

I get what you are saying but the tactic that teams like Iceland (Iceland is a much better team than Iran), Iran etc. employ foster that type of play since almost their entire focus is on defensive work.

It's 100 times easier to sit back and absorb the pressure and play on the counter than trying to create and control the game and possession as KSA did tonight against one of the best defensive sides in the world (Uruguay) for instance or Morocco did against Portugal earlier today.

That's why it is very common in football that the much worser team (occasionally) can fluke a lucky win or draw the game undeservedly (based on chances created, possession etc.) This is what makes football "beautiful" and less predictable than say other team sports like basketball and handball.

Iran's current generation is their best in history, yet they have not won anything for 42 years unlike KSA who has won 3 times as much in the same time period. Such defensive (primitive IMO) playing style has its drawbacks. You should have seen how a underdog that played offensively like Iraq, when they eliminated Iran 3 years ago from the Asian Cup.

Of course it's not like the elite teams but what I saw from KSA today in terms of technique and team play (until the final third of the field - the one where you score goals from usually) was one of the best if not the best among the non-elite teams so far.

I am sure that some Youtube videos will be uploaded with some of the combinations. As a football fan that wants entertainment before anything else (seeing that KSA nor any other Arab team are going to win a World Cup currently), such plays make me happy. I like what I see in other words.

You are a pathetic fanatical stateless Kabyle. Even the most deluded Kabyle brother has nothing on you. You are really something. Still not understanding that Arabs and Berbers are brothers and cousins (closely related people, same language family (Afro-Asiatic - the oldest in the world), that there are no pure Kabyle (never were - Semitic Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Germanic Vandals, Romans, Africans (hence the African admixture in Maghrebis) etc.

Please tell me how Algeria (a country that you do not represent at all) is doing in this World Cup again?

Last time I saw, Egypt has a far superior football history than Algeria. A record 7 times African Cup of Nations winners.

Algeria 1 time winner.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africa_Cup_of_Nations#Summary

KSA too has a superior trophy haul than Algeria.

KSA 3 Asian Cup wins (only Japan has won more - 4 times), 6 joint record final appearances.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFC_Asian_Cup#Results

Runners up in the Confederations Cup.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_Confederations_Cup

Algerian fans during the World Cup in 2014 where they reached the Round of 16 (their best result) as KSA did in 1994.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/9-11-the-rothschild-zionist-connection.295272/page-2

Arab users are tired of your bullshit here, megalomaniac behavior, troll posts etc.

Anyway just a single visit to any Arab forum or even social media like Youtube, will quickly show the warm ties and mutual respect between Saudi Arabians and Algerians.

Belmokaddem Adilfor
I'm Algerian, and my tribe came originally 1200 years ago from the Arabian Peninsula, I feel 100% Saudi <3

Los Santosfor
i love saudi arabia your brother from algeria f-word the white pigs f-word usa pigs long live to saudi arabia and alla arabs muslims countries

Adel Adel
for
حتى وإن كان هناك خلاف مع السعودية .فامنها خط احمر لكل الجزائريين وبدمنا نفديها

Rime Rima
for
تعيش السعودية و الجزائر ⁦⁩⁦⁩⁦⁩⁦⁩

Chawki Malek
for
مهما كانت الاسباب . الله له مخطط اخر ، هذه بوادر توحد المسلمين ، مهما اختلفنا يجب ان ندعم بعضنا البعض ونشجع التقارب وكفانا تخوين احدنا للاخر ، الماضي ماضي ، لا نريد خسارة السعودية و لا خسارة مصر ولا خشارة الجزائر لان العدو الخارجي يتقرب في الزاوية

Just make a search about videos on Youtube related to KSA and Algeria and almost every single comment from Saudi Arabians and Algerians alike are brotherly.

A few examples:

10 + million Banu Hilal members in Algeria alone:

Imagine how incredibly insignificant that troll is in the wider picture.

100's of such comments everywhere under most videos that have something to do with KSA. I will tell you another thing based on personal interaction with dozens upon dozens of Algerians in France and Europe as well as the GCC. Algerians resemble us a lot and vice versa on various fields. In particular the sharp distinction between city, mountain and desert dwellers. Same story with Morocco.

Assam Man
for
الحمد لله على كل حال المهم كي رحبو خاوتي باهد الظيف بارك الله فيهم حمترو وجوهنا ومرحبا بيهم في كل ولاية يجدون حسن الظيافة

gamer dz
for
اشتركو في قناتي اخواني الكرام ارجوكم نحن العرب نساعد بعضنا بعض احبكم ❤❤❤❤ و انا عربي و ليس امازيغي

You have personality disorder my friend. Seek help.

@Hamilcar @Falcon29 @Alithemoor1 @Gomig-21 @SALMAN F etc. Not even your compatriots take your nonsense seriously.

@ezerdi2 what is wrong with this hateful creature? All Arabs back in 2014 supported Algeria tremendously and this guy (I know that he is not speaking for anyone but his deluded self) is rejoicing at fellow brothers bad results unlike the fast majority of Algerians, even despite the Algeria-Egypt football rivalry. Hateful creature.

Algerians are our brothers and sisters on every front. Your presence here is not going to change it. You can convince some Pakistani anti-Arabs and other foreign anti-Arabs here of your nonsense. Neither Algerians nor Arabs are buying it here or elsewhere. The same trolls that thank your useless nonsense posts.

@Hamilcar bro, the tagging is not working but speaking about your post on the other thread. Check this comedy out above.:lol:
Hello Eternal Student, apparently from your lapdogs, you have finally graduated..Should I sent my best wishes for graduating in bomb making? Hardly so!
Enven I got your wing clipped from the many accounts you had in PDF, you have never left the forum..The complicity of few Moderators , whether willingly, by ignorance or By carelessness they gave you the freedom to stay actif as long as you tone down your réthorique, your lies and falsehood you are known for..
I am sure that they are also aware, that you are running a sort of a boiling room, with many actors, and a large database to spread, publish, defend ideas that put the Sauds and Saudi Arabia in a good light despite what Saudi Arabia and the Sauds are doing to Muslims in the Middle East and other Muslim areas..
If the Moderators took a little time and log the times of your participation in each thread they will find the time between posting a reply or a new thread overlaps..and there is no way that one individual, even if he spent his entire day in any thread, can spit that many answers and that many new posting than you do..
Another PDF participant use to do the same @500, but slow down a little, when he fell to recrut admirers of fan . You, in other hand, either your stupid, deleted or simply stupid to think that somebody is buying your ware..Yes there few Pakistanis moderators, few pdf participants, an Egyptian and a Palestinian...nobody cares..they know what you are and who , you are...and that is enough for them..
You and your pals can always moan, cry, get my replies deleted or banned under the fallacy of trolling, of no values, inflammatory, which are all used loosely...I will be here as long as the Webmaster allows me to be a participant...
For the bla bla, and Wikipedia useless resources that you always find always of a good use..I am to reply to one of them..or few of them..
Egypt had so many African titles in soccer, it wasn’t because they were a great team or better team than others, they got those titles by drawing and game fixing..when they controlled 100% of the CAF..the minute they lost control..please tell us , how many title they won....
For your military staff visits or ministers visit..to Algeria..They were received as a courtesy..nobody really gives shi..t , about your kind...
@WebMaster

Hello Eternal Student, apparently from your lapdogs, you have finally graduated..Should I sent my best wishes for graduating in bomb making? Hardly so!
Enven I got your wing clipped from the many accounts you had in PDF, you have never left the forum..The complicity of few Moderators , whether willingly, by ignorance or By carelessness they gave you the freedom to stay actif as long as you tone down your réthorique, your lies and falsehood you are known for..
I am sure that they are also aware, that you are running a sort of a boiling room, with many actors, and a large database to spread, publish, defend ideas that put the Sauds and Saudi Arabia in a good light despite what Saudi Arabia and the Sauds are doing to Muslims in the Middle East and other Muslim areas..
If the Moderators took a little time and log the times of your participation in each thread they will find the time between posting a reply or a new thread overlaps..and there is no way that one individual, even if he spent his entire day in any thread, can spit that many answers and that many new posting than you do..
Another PDF participant use to do the same @500, but slow down a little, when he fell to recrut admirers of fan . You, in other hand, either your stupid, deleted or simply stupid to think that somebody is buying your ware..Yes there few Pakistanis moderators, few pdf participants, an Egyptian and a Palestinian...nobody cares..they know what you are and who , you are...and that is enough for them..
You and your pals can always moan, cry, get my replies deleted or banned under the fallacy of trolling, of no values, inflammatory, which are all used loosely...I will be here as long as the Webmaster allows me to be a participant...
For the bla bla, and Wikipedia useless resources that you always find always of a good use..I am to reply to one of them..or few of them..
Egypt had so many African titles in soccer, it wasn’t because they were a great team or better team than others, they got those titles by drawing and game fixing..when they controlled 100% of the CAF..the minute they lost control..please tell us , how many title they won....
For your military staff visits or ministers visit..to Algeria..They were received as a courtesy..nobody really gives shi..t , about your kind...
@WebMaster

I graduated last year, my stateless Kabyle and Mr. resident joke of the forum. At a leading university in the world. With honors and before turning 24 years old. Now what have you amounted to? Nothing other than trolling on a freaking forum.

Bombs? Are you talking about the hordes of Algerian terrorists in Europe that have been at rampage in France, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain and elsewhere in the past few years or the hordes that went to Libya, Sinai, Iraq and Syria?

You can bark all you want. Apparently to you, all Arab users are controlled by me. 10 + people (active ones) that consider you a joke. You can contact the @WebMaster . Firstly I do not care and secondly I have nothing to hide. I did not post for 3-4 months until 2 days ago when I got some time on my hands and that can easily be confirmed.

When I picked your schizophrenic behavior apart in my post, you were left speechless as usual.

Listen, Mr. Joke of the Arab section, what some stateless Kabyle inferiority ridden and Arab-obsessed extremist (schizophrenic too as I confirmed in my post by using your own freaking quote!) that escaped to the US with his tail behind his legs, says, is only representative for the sad individual that you are. You speak for nobody. Don't ever forget that.

You can make all the excuses you want to. The fact is that both Egypt and KSA have a better track record (many more trophies won) in football than Algeria. For now.

Fact is also that nobody cares about your nonsense here (since you are the living joke of this section) and your obsession about Morocco, Egypt, KSA, Iraq, Arabs, you name it, but just like a bug or mosquito, sometimes you have to squash it, as it becomes annoying on the long run although it is harmless.

You are a sick individual. All I can say. Unlike the Algerians I know in person and online and they would say the exact same thing. Saudi Arabians (Arabs in general) and Algerians are brother and sisters that share blood, culture, religion, history, language etc. As I already confirmed and which you, yourself admitted in the freaking quote of yours that I used. And which I proved within seconds by just showing what some Algerian BROTHERS wrote. In fact I can just take a look at the few other Algerian users on PDF. You are just the odd one out. The attention seeking clown in the class.

Speaking about moderators, I find it amusing and unbelievable, that a user that curses and insults people, users, ethnic groups, nationalities, entire countries in every second post, is even speaking about moderators. If this was a remotely serious forum that was not solely about internet traffic, you would long have been gone or been confined to the Algeria military thread where you can scream "Algeria stronk" 24/7 and pretend that your beloved military regime plays any role outside of Tunisia (to a small degree too even) and partially Libya (minimal again). If one took your posts seriously, one would think that Algeria was your host country (US) and not, Algeria, with all due respect to Algeria which I consider (as do almost every single normal Arab - meaning people not like you) as a brother country that we only hope and wish the best for. Something that you should try to do. You know.

Last edited:
I graduated last year, my stateless Kabyle and Mr. resident joke of the forum. At a leading university in the world. With honors and before turning 24 years old. Now what have you amounted to? Nothing other than trolling on a freaking forum.

Bombs? Are you talking about the hordes of Algerian terrorists in Europe that have been at rampage in France, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain and elsewhere in the past few years or the hordes that went to Libya, Sinai, Iraq and Syria?

You can bark all you want. Apparently to you, all Arab users are controlled by me. 10 + people (active ones) that consider you a joke. You can contact the @WebMaster . Firstly I do not care and secondly I have nothing to hide. I did not post for 3-4 months until 2 days ago when I got some time on my hands and that can easily be confirmed.

When I picked your schizophrenic behavior apart in my post, you were left speechless as usual.

Listen, Mr. Joke of the Arab section, what some stateless Kabyle inferiority ridden and Arab-obsessed extremist (schizophrenic too as I confirmed in my post by using your own freaking quote!) that escaped to the US with his tail behind his legs, says, is only representative for the sad individual that you are. You speak for nobody. Don't ever forget that.

You can make all the excuses you want to. The fact is that both Egypt and KSA have a better track record (many more trophies won) in football than Algeria. For now.

Fact is also that nobody cares about your nonsense here (since you are the living joke of this section) and your obsession about Morocco, Egypt, KSA, Iraq, Arabs, you name it, but just like a bug or mosquito, sometimes you have to squash it, as it becomes annoying on the long run although it is harmless.

You are a sick individual. All I can say. Unlike the Algerians I know in person and online and they would say the exact same thing. Saudi Arabians (Arabs in general) and Algerians are brother and sisters that share blood, culture, religion, history, language etc. As I already confirmed and which you, yourself admitted in the freaking quote of yours that I used. And which I proved within seconds by just showing what some Algerian BROTHERS wrote. In fact I can just take a look at the few other Algerian users on PDF. You are just the odd one out. The attention seeking clown in the class.

Speaking about moderators, I find it amusing and unbelievable, that a user that curses and insults people, users, ethnic groups, nationalities, entire countries in every second post, is even speaking about moderators. If this was a remotely serious forum that was not solely about internet traffic, you would long have been gone or been confined to the Algeria military thread where you can scream "Algeria stronk" 24/7 and pretend that your beloved military regime plays any role outside of Tunisia (to a small degree too even) and partially Libya (minimal again). If one took your posts seriously, one would think that Algeria was your host country (US) and not, Algeria, with all due respect to Algeria which I consider (as do almost every single normal Arab - meaning people not like you) as a brother country that we only hope and wish the best for. Something that you should try to do. You know.
I going to alert all the PDF users that you have the keys of this forum...@Webmaster...spitting full page answer before Impushed “post reply” ..This forum became a joke..

I going to alert all the PDF users that you have the keys of this forum...@Webmaster...spitting full page answer before Impushed “post reply” ..This forum became a joke..

Yes, please alert the staff at the mental asylum that you escaped from, my friend. Or I will call them for you if you give me their telephone number.

Warm brotherly greetings, from your brother Saif al-Arab that eagerly hopes that you will soon be well again.

You are a pathetic fanatical stateless Kabyle. Even the most deluded Kabyle brother has nothing on you. You are really something. Still not understanding that Arabs and Berbers are brothers and cousins (closely related people, same language family (Afro-Asiatic - the oldest in the world), that there are no pure Kabyle (never were - Semitic Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Germanic Vandals, Romans, Africans (hence the African admixture in Maghrebis) etc.

Please tell me how Algeria (a country that you do not represent at all) is doing in this World Cup again?

Last time I saw, Egypt has a far superior football history than Algeria. A record 7 times African Cup of Nations winners.

Algeria 1 time winner.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africa_Cup_of_Nations#Summary

KSA too has a superior trophy haul than Algeria.

KSA 3 Asian Cup wins (only Japan has won more - 4 times), 6 joint record final appearances.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFC_Asian_Cup#Results

Runners up in the Confederations Cup.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_Confederations_Cup

Algerian fans during the World Cup in 2014 where they reached the Round of 16 (their best result) as KSA did in 1994.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/9-11-the-rothschild-zionist-connection.295272/page-2

Arab users are tired of your bullshit here, megalomaniac behavior, troll posts etc.

Anyway just a single visit to any Arab forum or even social media like Youtube, will quickly show the warm ties and mutual respect between Saudi Arabians and Algerians.

Belmokaddem Adilfor
I'm Algerian, and my tribe came originally 1200 years ago from the Arabian Peninsula, I feel 100% Saudi <3

Los Santosfor
i love saudi arabia your brother from algeria f-word the white pigs f-word usa pigs long live to saudi arabia and alla arabs muslims countries

Adel Adel
for
حتى وإن كان هناك خلاف مع السعودية .فامنها خط احمر لكل الجزائريين وبدمنا نفديها

Rime Rima
for
تعيش السعودية و الجزائر ⁦⁩⁦⁩⁦⁩⁦⁩

Chawki Malek
for
مهما كانت الاسباب . الله له مخطط اخر ، هذه بوادر توحد المسلمين ، مهما اختلفنا يجب ان ندعم بعضنا البعض ونشجع التقارب وكفانا تخوين احدنا للاخر ، الماضي ماضي ، لا نريد خسارة السعودية و لا خسارة مصر ولا خشارة الجزائر لان العدو الخارجي يتقرب في الزاوية

Just make a search about videos on Youtube related to KSA and Algeria and almost every single comment from Saudi Arabians and Algerians alike are brotherly.

A few examples:

10 + million Banu Hilal members in Algeria alone:

Imagine how incredibly insignificant that troll is in the wider picture.

100's of such comments everywhere under most videos that have something to do with KSA. I will tell you another thing based on personal interaction with dozens upon dozens of Algerians in France and Europe as well as the GCC. Algerians resemble us a lot and vice versa on various fields. In particular the sharp distinction between city, mountain and desert dwellers. Same story with Morocco.

Assam Man
for
الحمد لله على كل حال المهم كي رحبو خاوتي باهد الظيف بارك الله فيهم حمترو وجوهنا ومرحبا بيهم في كل ولاية يجدون حسن الظيافة

gamer dz
for
اشتركو في قناتي اخواني الكرام ارجوكم نحن العرب نساعد بعضنا بعض احبكم ❤❤❤❤ و انا عربي و ليس امازيغي

You have personality disorder my friend. Seek help.

@Hamilcar @Falcon29 @Alithemoor1 @Gomig-21 @SALMAN F etc. Not even your compatriots take your nonsense seriously.

@ezerdi2 what is wrong with this hateful creature? All Arabs back in 2014 supported Algeria tremendously and this guy (I know that he is not speaking for anyone but his deluded self) is rejoicing at fellow brothers bad results unlike the fast majority of Algerians, even despite the Algeria-Egypt football rivalry. Hateful creature.

Algerians are our brothers and sisters on every front. Your presence here is not going to change it. You can convince some Pakistani anti-Arabs and other foreign anti-Arabs here of your nonsense. Neither Algerians nor Arabs are buying it here or elsewhere. The same trolls that thank your useless nonsense posts.

@Hamilcar bro, the tagging is not working but speaking about your post on the other thread. Check this comedy out above.:lol:
He is obsessed like many berber girls who get ignored by hilali men

He is obsessed like many berber girls who get ignored by hilali men

Must watch;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-pEaFZooEg

Falconer from Northern Hijaz in the early 1900's but most likely from the 1920's due to the attire.

Just saw it on Reddit.

Amazing portrait.

@Falcon29

Gaza.

vxP_C9O1bEsABq4FjvP6dj8A1uPwKmDW1-v-21Fstw8.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom