What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Flouket Misr ghargouha les Russes...:fans:....
Shortest lived Arab participation in a any CM..The kingdom of doom and Scheherazade kingdom will follow the MSARWAS tomorrow...
The Egyptians will be smart to forfeit the last game and go back to Cairo otherwise they will be oredered and forced by Sissi to concede the game to Al Sauds..

You are a pathetic fanatical stateless Kabyle. Even the most deluded Kabyle brother has nothing on you. You are really something. Still not understanding that Arabs and Berbers are brothers and cousins (closely related people, same language family (Afro-Asiatic - the oldest in the world), that there are no pure Kabyle (never were - Semitic Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Germanic Vandals, Romans, Africans (hence the African admixture in Maghrebis) etc.

Please tell me how Algeria (a country that you do not represent at all) is doing in this World Cup again?

Last time I saw, Egypt has a far superior football history than Algeria. A record 7 times African Cup of Nations winners.

Algeria 1 time winner.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africa_Cup_of_Nations#Summary

KSA too has a superior trophy haul than Algeria.

KSA 3 Asian Cup wins (only Japan has won more - 4 times), 6 joint record final appearances.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFC_Asian_Cup#Results

Runners up in the Confederations Cup.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_Confederations_Cup

Algerian fans during the World Cup in 2014 where they reached the Round of 16 (their best result) as KSA did in 1994.

Admit what? How can you hate somebody that you don't even freaking know? And Can you say that I hate arabs, when we share blood and culture... For a supposed learned individual, you are really lacking in social skills. Sometimes, you act like an imbecile..and you are showing it here...

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/9-11-the-rothschild-zionist-connection.295272/page-2

Arab users are tired of your bullshit here, megalomaniac behavior, troll posts etc.

Anyway just a single visit to any Arab forum or even social media like Youtube, will quickly show the warm ties and mutual respect between Saudi Arabians and Algerians.

Belmokaddem Adilfor
I'm Algerian, and my tribe came originally 1200 years ago from the Arabian Peninsula, I feel 100% Saudi <3

Los Santosfor
i love saudi arabia your brother from algeria f-word the white pigs f-word usa pigs long live to saudi arabia and alla arabs muslims countries

Adel Adel
for
حتى وإن كان هناك خلاف مع السعودية .فامنها خط احمر لكل الجزائريين وبدمنا نفديها

Rime Rima
for
تعيش السعودية و الجزائر ⁦⁩⁦⁩⁦⁩⁦⁩

Chawki Malek
for
مهما كانت الاسباب . الله له مخطط اخر ، هذه بوادر توحد المسلمين ، مهما اختلفنا يجب ان ندعم بعضنا البعض ونشجع التقارب وكفانا تخوين احدنا للاخر ، الماضي ماضي ، لا نريد خسارة السعودية و لا خسارة مصر ولا خشارة الجزائر لان العدو الخارجي يتقرب في الزاوية

Just make a search about videos on Youtube related to KSA and Algeria and almost every single comment from Saudi Arabians and Algerians alike are brotherly.

A few examples:

10 + million Banu Hilal members in Algeria alone:

Imagine how incredibly insignificant that troll is in the wider picture.

100's of such comments everywhere under most videos that have something to do with KSA. I will tell you another thing based on personal interaction with dozens upon dozens of Algerians in France and Europe as well as the GCC. Algerians resemble us a lot and vice versa on various fields. In particular the sharp distinction between city, mountain and desert dwellers. Same story with Morocco.

Assam Man
for
الحمد لله على كل حال المهم كي رحبو خاوتي باهد الظيف بارك الله فيهم حمترو وجوهنا ومرحبا بيهم في كل ولاية يجدون حسن الظيافة

gamer dz
for
اشتركو في قناتي اخواني الكرام ارجوكم نحن العرب نساعد بعضنا بعض احبكم ❤❤❤❤ و انا عربي و ليس امازيغي

You have personality disorder my friend. Seek help.

@Hamilcar @Falcon29 @Alithemoor1 @Gomig-21 @SALMAN F etc. Not even your compatriots take your nonsense seriously.

@ezerdi2 what is wrong with this hateful creature? All Arabs back in 2014 supported Algeria tremendously and this guy (I know that he is not speaking for anyone but his deluded self) is rejoicing at fellow brothers bad results unlike the fast majority of Algerians, even despite the Algeria-Egypt football rivalry. Hateful creature.

Algerians are our brothers and sisters on every front. Your presence here is not going to change it. You can convince some Pakistani anti-Arabs and other foreign anti-Arabs here of your nonsense. Neither Algerians nor Arabs are buying it here or elsewhere. The same trolls that thank your useless nonsense posts.

@Hamilcar bro, the tagging is not working but speaking about your post on the other thread. Check this comedy out above.:lol:

Last edited:
To me it seems like Arabs get scared of white people. It's more mental than anything else. :lol:

The same Arabs that ruled "white people" in Spain, Portugal, Sicily, Malta, Cyprus, Crete, Southern Italy etc. for centuries, in the past of Iberia for almost 800 years as the only non-Europeans outside of Mongols (Eastern Europe and short) and Turks (genuine Central Asian Turks), Eastern Europe again? Ok.
The same Arabs that killed more US soldiers in Iraq in 5 years than the so-called "brave" Afghans have done in 17 years since 2001.

Nothing to do with anything remotely related to being "scared" of Europeans.

Speaking about Algeria;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algerian_War

@SALMAN F

Last edited:
well , morroco has solid defense , they have chance to get some points from Purtugal and Spain ...
Tunesia wasn't bad ...

well , morroco has solid defense , they have chance to get some points from Purtugal and Spain ...
Tunesia wasn't bad ...
Being Good or Bad doesn't matter.
They lack commitment, and tbh that will not change in the near future... When I see the Next generation's Education...it's even worse...

It's not about where you were trained . It's Educational.
Arab Maghrebi Education in general lack to add "Commitment" in it. They behave like if they had a backdoor or a home to come back... "No worry son, Mommy is Here" and It's anchored mostly into the "Boys" Education... Something you see less among Girls.
In case of TN per exemple, Our Woman is like a mad dog... When she bite, she doesn't let go... I will give my entire fortune to keep to a Woman, that I just meant, than Giving it to a Man I know personally... and it's the same throughout the Maghreb region.

It's Rooted in us.... unfortunately.

I agree and I can relate to it but it's an too easy answer and somehow it does not work for the youth teams who do not suffer from this symptom. How can that be explained?

Why do footballers with origins in the Arab world that play for European top national teams not have those issues?

Moroco for instance (I just took at look at their 23 member squad for this World Cup) only 6 players were born in Morocco.

Rest in France, Netherlands (almost all) and 1-2 in Belgium and 1 in Canada.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morocco_national_football_team

They should not have this issue.

Somewhat similar situation with Tunisia. 10 players born abroad. Most, aside from 4 players, all play abroad.

I can understand it with KSA and Egypt but less so with Morocco and Tunisia. At least it should not be like that when you are born and breed in Europe and got a world class football education (France in particular is developing one talent after the other).

In Europe footballers of Arab descent are often associated with technical, talented, individual players that struggle with team play and often have a tendency for temper and going against the "teams" interest (individual play". But nowadays most are about the collective. Those that make it at least. So I am not fully buying it in the case of the Maghrebi teams. KSA and Egypt definitely though.

The same Arabs that ruled "white people" in Spain, Portugal, Sicily, Malta, Cyprus, Crete, Southern Italy etc. for centuries, in the past of Iberia for almost 800 years as the only non-Europeans outside of Mongols (Eastern Europe and short) and Turks (genuine Central Asian Turks), Eastern Europe again? Ok.
The same Arabs that killed more US soldiers in Iraq in 5 years than the so-called "brave" Afghans have done in 17 years since 2001.

Speaking about Algeria;

+ 1-2 million European slaves. Whole villages in Najd were populated by European slaves (Eastern Europeans mainly).

Arabs even raided as far north as Iceland where the mighty "Vikings" were tamed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

But yeah, Arabs are very scared of the European man. In particular in Europe itself. I think it's the other way around. At least that's my experience face to face. Arabs are seen as "dangerous" people by many Europeans. A stereotype rooted in shared history and due to a few terrorist incidents in Europe, many not even involving Arabs. But that's another history for another time.

Last edited:
I agree and I can relate to it but it's an too easy answer and somehow it does not work for the youth teams who do not suffer from this symptom. How can that be explained?

Why do footballers with origins in the Arab world that play for European top national teams not have those issues?

Moroco for instance (I just took at look at their 23 member squad for this World Cup) only 6 players were born in Morocco.

Rest in France, Netherlands (almost all) and 1-2 in Belgium and 1 in Canada.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morocco_national_football_team

They should not have this issue.

Somewhat similar situation with Tunisia. 10 players born abroad. Most, aside from 4 players, all play abroad.

I can understand it with KSA and Egypt but less so with Morocco and Tunisia. At least it should not be like that when you are born and breed in Europe and got a world class football education (France in particular is developing one talent after the other).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

Being born abroad doesn't change the fact you get the same Mother and Father and therefore a continuation of the same "Education".
But, Yes, that Education is altered, thx to the West mixing... That's why those guys are a "Bit" better than the others... and when I say a "bit" it's quite insignifiant tbh... They've got more Discipline, Follow the Rules a bit better and such... But in General it's the same "Things"
And those Maghrebi foreign players are not A neither B class players either in Europe...

As for the Younger generation, Well those I know (around 17-20)... Are not better, BUT they have something that their older brothers didn't get to feel in their young age "The Western vision" through the Internet per exemple.

An Example, Internet democratization in TN begun around 2007... and End of Censorship in 2011...
So...My only hope for the future of TN are our the boys and girls that saw the light around 2005-2010

Last edited:
Being Good or Bad doesn't matter.
They lack commitment, and tbh that will not change in the near future... When I see the Next generation's Education...it's even worse...
well , I can't even think about future of Iran ( Dark ) ... so be grateful that you can have some hope ...

Being born abroad doesn't change the fact you get the same Mother and Father and therefore a continuation of the same "Education".
But, Yes, that Education is altered, thx to the West mixing... That's why those guys are a "Bit" better than the others... and when I say a "bit" it's quite insignifiant tbh... They've got more Discipline, Follow the Rules a bit better and such... But in General it's the same "Things"
And those Maghrebi foreign players are not Good A class players either in Europe...

As for the Younger generation, Well those I know (around 17-20)... Are not better, BUT they have something that their older brothers didn't get to feel in their young age "The Western vision" through the Internet per exemple.

An Example, Internet democratization in TN begun around 2007... and End of Censorship in 2011...
So...My only hope for the future of TN are our the boys and girls that saw the light around 2005-2010

No, but being born and breed in the West and being brought up in a Western (Western European moreover and mostly French - even better since French football academies are the best in Europe alongside with Spanish and German ones) football culture makes a huge difference. I have cousins that were born and breed in Europe and a large number of relatives in Europe. I myself have lived between those two worlds. I notice the differences easily. Sure, Arabs abroad (whether in the West, Latin America or elsewhere) usually strongly identify with their parents cultures and other Arab communities in their host countries but there is a clear difference in terms of the old generation and the new one abroad. Likewise back home but less so (globalization).

That's my point. Which is why I wrote that Maghrebi teams are more organized (on average) and have that more fighting spirit in them (team work otherwise) that non-Maghrebi Arab teams lack due to having no or very, very few expats footballers in the West that they can use. Yet it does not transform to results aside from Morocco reaching the Round of 16 in 1986 and Algeria reaching the Round of 16 in 2014. So far only those teams and KSA (1994) have managed to quality to the Round of 16.

But how come there have been a lot of footballers with descent from the Arab world who have not only been world stars (Zidane comes to mind) but way above average players such as Benzema, Nasri, Hatem ben Arfa etc. to mention a few just in France from the "1987 generation".

It's all about mentality. Take a look at Brazil (the most successful team in the world). A total mixture of Portuguese, Spaniards, Africans, native Indians, Germans, Slavs, Arabs (yes, between 5-10% of the Brazilian population is of Arab descent or partial Arab descent, largest Arab diaspora in the world)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Brazilians

etc. but there is no mentality problems there despite Brazil and Latin Americans in general facing many of the same issues as Arabs and us being rather similar mentally wise. Does not make sense.

Mo Salah was a nobody just a few years ago but now he is among the best in the world. There are 100's of Salah type players in the Arab world. Neglected, never given the chance etc. It's incredibly that a region that is in love with football, that has the technique, strength, quickness, African (Afro-Arab) ingredient (like Brazil) but has not done better. Something is wrong with how the football federations are run (everyone can see that, KSA being the biggest joke on this front in the past few years, manager changes constantly, no patience etc.) or how the players are being trained.

BTW it becomes even stranger when Arab culture (Middle Eastern in general too) is all about the community and not the individual unlike the West. That should transform on the pitch but somehow it's just the opposite. A strange world indeed.

No, but being born and breed in the West and being brought up in a Western (Western European moreover and mostly French - even better since French football academies are the best in Europe alongside with Spanish and German ones) football culture makes a huge difference. I have cousins that were born and breed in Europe and a large number of relatives in Europe. I myself have lived between those two worlds. I notice the differences easily. Sure, Arabs abroad (whether in the West, Latin America or elsewhere) usually strongly identify with their parents cultures and other Arab communities in their host countries but there is a clear difference in terms of the old generation and the new one abroad. Likewise back home but less so (globalization).

That's my point. Which is why I wrote that Maghrebi teams are more organized (on average) and have that more fighting spirit in them (team work otherwise) that non-Maghrebi Arab teams lack due to having no or very, very few expats footballers in the West that they can use. Yet it does not transform to results aside from Morocco reaching the Round of 16 in 1986 and Algeria reaching the Round of 16 in 2014. So far only those teams and KSA (1994) have managed to quality to the Round of 16.

But how come there have been a lot of footballers with descent from the Arab world who have not only been world stars (Zidane comes to mind) but way above average players such as Benzema, Nasri, Hatem ben Arfa etc. to mention a few just in France from the "1987 generation".

It's all about mentality. Take a look at Brazil (the most successful team in the world). A total mixture of Portuguese, Spaniards, Africans, native Indians, Germans, Slavs, Arabs (yes, between 5-10% of the Brazilian population is of Arab descent or partial Arab descent, largest Arab diaspora in the world)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Brazilians

etc. but there is no mentality problems there despite Brazil and Latin Americans in general facing many of the same issues as Arabs and us being rather similar mentally wise. Does not make sense.

Mo Salah was a nobody just a few years ago but now he is among the best in the world. There are 100's of Salah type players in the Arab world. Neglected, never given the chance etc. It's incredibly that a region that is in love with football, that has the technique, strength, quickness, African (Afro-Arab) ingredient (like Brazil) but has not done better. Something is wrong with how the football federations are run (everyone can see that, KSA being the biggest joke on this front in the past few years, manager changes constantly, no patience etc.) or how the players are being trained.

BTW it becomes even stranger when Arab culture (Middle Eastern in general too) is all about the community and not the individual unlike the West. That should transform on the pitch but somehow it's just the opposite. A strange world indeed.

There is exceptions among the masses.
As for Newest Generation of Arab Descent in The West... You have to define who is from the first Generation...Second...Third etc...
More you go in Generation, less the "Arabic Style Education" is strong.

And, we have to understand that "Western Education" is also shifting, it's not as "Good" as yesterday, They are also taking a less "glorious" road...

Speaking about Algeria;

@SALMAN F

I'm talking about football, not war. It seems like Euros have bigger men on their squads which are more physical and that can be intimidating. Arab teams seem like they focus more on speed than anything else.

well , I can't even think about future of Iran ( Dark ) ... so be grateful that you can have some hope ...
Hope in the Hands of an "Ungrateful" is just a Word with 4 Letters.
Hope is a marvelous "power" When the one endorsing it, is willing to fight till the end, for what he believes in.

At least a problem with talented players in the GCC, is that our best players are earning huge sums of money and have little or no initiative to move abroad to prove themselves. First until recently the useless federation led by the even more useless Turki al-Sheikh realized (30 years late but whatever) that it would be a good idea to loan out players to European top leagues so they could play in Europe. Not long ago there was a freaking ban on leaving to the West. Probably only North Korea had such laws and maybe Iran (not sure).

What does he do? He strikes an agreement with the Spanish FA and loans out 6-7 above average players to La Liga and Segunda División teams in the middle of January this year, where they get some sporadic minutes in 4 months of the football season after joining in the middle of a season out of a sudden.

I still remember a talented little guy (of Yemeni origin but born in Riyadh) called Omar Abdulrahman who was taken by UAE. A huge talent that many European clubs (top clubs) were rumored to want to buy but as usual the useless Arab football federations did not allow him to leave and he himself was probably not pushing hard enough for a challenge in Europe. Not that his pay in UAE was or is bad either so even less incitament to leave.

With that kind of mentality it is no wonder that things are moving slowly.

Saudi Arabian fans joked that for the next World Cup, we should just send the Al-Hilal team or another Saudi Arabian team to the World Cup. Would make more sense.

5.4 million views;

BTW instead of pushing such talented players to prove themselves in the best leagues of the world (Europe) many local Arab fans are celebrating that he is staying in their league.

I'm talking about football, not war. It seems like Euros have bigger men on their squads which are more physical and that can be intimidating. Arab teams seem like they focus more on speed than anything else.

I thought that it was the usual ignorant Arab bashing on PDF.:lol:

Last edited:
At least a problem with talented players in the GCC, is that our best players are earning huge sums of money and have little or no initiative to move abroad to prove themselves. First until recently the useless federation led by the even more useless Turki al-Sheikh realized (30 years late but whatever) that it would be a good idea to loan out players to European top leagues so they could play in Europe. Not long ago there was a freaking ban on leaving to the West. Probably only North Korea had such laws and maybe Iran (not sure).

What does he do? He strikes an agreement with the Spanish FA and loans out 6-7 above average players to La Liga and Segunda División teams in the middle of January this year, where they get some sporadic minutes in 4 months of the football season after joining in the middle of a season out of a sudden.

I still remember a talented little guy (of Yemeni origin but born in Riyadh) called Omar Abdulrahman who was taken by UAE. A huge talent that many European clubs (top clubs) were rumored to want to buy but as usual the useless Arab football federations did not allow him to leave and he himself was probably not pushing hard enough for a challenge in Europe. Not that his pay in UAE was or is bad either so even less incitament to leave.

With that kind of mentality it is no wonder that things are moving slowly.

Saudi Arabian fans joked that the next time, we should just send the Al-Ahli team or another Saudi Arabian team to the World Cup. Would make more sense.

5.4 million views;

BTW instead of pushing such talented players to prove themselves in the best leagues of the world (Europe many local Arab fans are celebrating that he is staying in their league.

Let's not get carried away, by "Local talents"
It's the same in TN, When they all put their faith on (according to them) a very good player who is playing in KSA...
But they forget that... a 3 legged Lion is a King among 2 legged ones... When he encounter a 4 legged one... He will only kneel.

Ofc many have potential who get wasted in Local clubs or low class leagues for Money, most of the Time.
You always need to put "it" in the right environment to judge his potential...

As for me... an Athlete who prefer Money instead of searching the Highest stair of "Power and Reco" is not a true one...

Let's not get carried away, by "Local talents"
It's the same in TN, When they all put their faith on (according to them) a very good player who is playing in KSA...
But they forget that... a 3 legged Lion is a King among 2 legged ones... When he encounter a 4 legged one... He will only kneel.

Ofc many have potential who get wasted in Local clubs or low class leagues for Money, most of the Time.
You always need to put "it" in the right environment to judge his potential...

As for me... an Athlete who prefer Money instead of searching the Highest stair of "Power and Reco" is not a true one...

I am not saying that those talents could be or can become the next Messi or C. Ronaldo but obviously there is a very large talent pool in the Arab world which is why European scouts are starting to prioritize the Arab football market in order to discover the next Salah not to mention all those with European passports that already made it decades ago and are making it each year today.

Optimism/patriotism excluded, it's hard to disagree with this viewpoint. It's similar with Africa btw but that region has more scouts somehow.

The Saudi Arabian football league is strong for Asian standards (the best with the Japanese and Chinese) but it is very far behind the best European leagues. Surprised that Tunisian fans think like that.

I agree but at the other hand I understand their viewpoints too. For many footballers (vast majority who are not among the very elite) it's just a job for them. If they can be paid much more money and work and live in a familiar and safe environment back home surrounded by family, friends etc. what is their incitement to leave? On the other hand some African teenager from say Nigeria, escaping poverty and looking to feed his family, is going all in. Vast majority fail but those who succeed are much stronger mentally than the average Arab talent. Much stronger. Sure, there are poor Arab nations (plenty nowadays) but it's not the same desperation as in Sub-Sahran Africa.

But we have talked a lot but how to change the mentality then? I see no other solution than what UAE and Qatar is doing currently thanks to Man City and PSG.

Let us see what such academies can develop of players in the future. I am hopeful as it is impossible to do worse than currently.

BTW where is our friend @TheCamelGuy ? Been away for months.

Back
Top Bottom