What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Well they have less problem to worry about

Well don't forget they ruled the caliphate for 1000 years they are the cradle of civilizations with billion unesco heritage sites and the most important part the arab cuisine is popular in the entire galaxy and the arabs built the largest three empires out of ten empires:rofl:
If you don't know how to use your own potential, somebody else would. I definitely would.

Fabulous movie.

Do you know who this gal is?

634.jpg

By face, yes. But not the Name.
A TN actress. If it's who I think it is.

Yep, Rami Imam (now Rami Youssef) after she got married to an Egyptian film producer since she's in many Egyptian TV series including this one I've been catching up on that came out in 2012 called فرقة ناجي عطاالله الحلقة and it's hilarious!

She's part of Adel Emam's squad of 6 (and he's a diplomat at the Egyptian embassy in Israel) and he ends up ripping off $20 million from one of the Israeli banks that was
transferring the money through the embassy and the other 30 something episodes is them trying to get back to Egypt and finding themselves going through Syria, Lebanon, Iraq etc. carrying 6 suitcases full of the cash and spending it at the same time and all the while being chased by Mossad looooooool. She's really beautiful and very famous in Egypt now. During Ramadan is the best time for mossalsalaat (TV series). She's really good in this one. I've been catching up on it. She shows up for the first time in this episode 1 @ minute 24:11 when Adel Imam meets her and decides to recruit her. She speaks perfect Egyptian colloquial Arabic. The whole gang and the things they do is the typical Egyptian nutty stuff! :lol:

In this 2nd episode @ 7:09 she's speaking amazing Hebrew. Mossad guy is watching her and then goes back to look up her info. The whole series is the usual Egyptian comedy/thriller.

Here she's speaking perfect Egyptian Arabic @ 12:13.

Yep, Rami Imam (now Rami Youssef) after she got married to an Egyptian film producer since she's in many Egyptian TV series including this one I've been catching up on that came out in 2012 called فرقة ناجي عطاالله الحلقة and it's hilarious!

She's part of Adel Emam's squad of 6 (and he's a diplomat at the Egyptian embassy in Israel) and he ends up ripping off $20 million from one of the Israeli banks that was
transferring the money through the embassy and the other 30 something episodes is them trying to get back to Egypt and finding themselves going through Syria, Lebanon, Iraq etc. carrying 6 suitcases full of the cash and spending it at the same time and all the while being chased by Mossad looooooool. She's really beautiful and very famous in Egypt now. During Ramadan is the best time for mossalsalaat (TV series). She's really good in this one. I've been catching up on it. She shows up for the first time in this episode 1 @ minute 24:11 when Adel Imam meets her and decides to recruit her. She speaks perfect Egyptian colloquial Arabic. The whole gang and the things they do is the typical Egyptian nutty stuff! :lol:

In this 2nd episode @ 7:09 she's speaking amazing Hebrew. Mossad guy is watching her and then goes back to look up her info. The whole series is the usual Egyptian comedy/thriller.

Here she's speaking perfect Egyptian Arabic @ 12:13.

Didn't know she had such success.
I know many TN actor/ess /Singers who are extremely successful outside TN borders, But they don't really appear in TN Ramadan TV series, Few are present, like last year, but as of 2018, not much, if not mistaken, none.

I'm related a really known TN singer, Widely known around the Arab world... who finally choose to come back (mostly, her time "almost" passed), but didn't took the opportunity to finally enter the TN maiden... As hame but whatever... it's her choice... We did tell her to try... but still hoping to flourish with her"Legacy"...

I'm related a really known TN singer, Widely known around the Arab world... who finally choose to come back (mostly, her time "almost" passed), but didn't took the opportunity to finally enter the TN maiden... As hame but whatever... it's her choice... We did tell her to try... but still hoping to flourish with her"Legacy"...

Very cool. I would ask who it is just for curiosity sake, but I'm guessing you probably won't want to tell.

This Ramadan series which is currently airing in Egypt and several other Arab countries including Sudan has sparked protest from the Sudanese government which as a result, has summoned the Egyptian ambassador in Sudan to voice the complaint. The series is called "Abu Omar Al-Masri" and is about the fight against terrorism in Egypt and has scenes that show some of the terrorist being trained in Sudan. That didn't sit well with the Sudanese government. Somewhat understandable, but then that gets into that shady, grey area of entertainment vs politics etc. Supposed to be a pretty good Ramadan series.

2018-636624236143559693-355.jpg

http://english.ahram.org.eg/News/299841.aspx

What is this ? Spinach or molakia?

"Molakia"? "Molukia"? What's wrong with you guys? It's MOLOKHIA or better yet MOLOKHEYA.

Back
Top Bottom