What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Go cry somewhere else.. you lost him with your rants..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You didn't like the song? Try that one then:

That's wrong to leave like that, nobody calls me a villager from Anatolia anymore, I feel his anger when he says stuff like that :D

You didn't like the song? Try that one then:

That's wrong to leave like that, nobody calls me a villager from Anatolia anymore, I feel his anger when he says stuff like that :D
You miss anger? :lol:

Try Nahavand Longa and Ebru Gandes ..

Last edited:
You guys aren't creative with insults or fights, it's like wtf? with @Saif al-Arab, if it wasnt for him, nobody would make fun of 500M Arab world stuff or win-win... :D
Anyone can make fun of Arabs..since they make fun of everyone too.. win-win..:lol:

Anyone can make fun of Arabs..since they make fun of everyone too.. win-win..:lol:
That's fine, you people speak harshly, too lol
What family would you support "except al-Saud" to rule Arabia? Or would you even support a family?

Why are you so critical? They could at least be in a much better position.
That applies to every country in the world....take our country for example.

There had been 3 coups, left-right wing clash, PKK terrorism, bad management after Atatürk...if all of these not happened we would be on par with Germany.

If my aunt had a mustache, she would be my uncle...

That applies to every country in the world....take our country for example.

There had been 3 coups, left-right wing clash, PKK terrorism, bad management after Atatürk...if all of these not happened we would be on par with Germany.

If my aunt had a mustache, she would be my uncle...
I understand your point but that does not apply to every country in the world, you can not compare Gulf states to Turkey's political history for example. Otherwise, you make only mistakes.

Last edited:
Well, it's 499M Arabs since they left poor Palestinians to vultures.
Well they have less problem to worry about

Sad to see that such a great potential is being wasted.
Yeah, they could have ruled the world....
Well don't forget they ruled the caliphate for 1000 years they are the cradle of civilizations with billion unesco heritage sites and the most important part the arab cuisine is popular in the entire galaxy and the arabs built the largest three empires out of ten empires:rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom