What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

I did not expect all of those replies guys and girls.

You bet am celebrating!!

View attachment 180126

I hope that you had a memorable party Levina. In my humble opinion New Year's Eve is special if you are surrounded by family, loved ones and friends. Albeit I have to admit that it is also one of the most overrated "parties/celebrations" of the year and many people go home disappointed because they had too big expectations. In any case UAE is one of the best places to be during New Year's Eve if somebody loves fireworks, good weather, beach life and parties. Where you guys in Dubai if I may ask?:)
Happy New Year too ! :cheers:

Though I'm not celebrating it; I've got a terrible sprain in my ankle today after playing football and throwing a tackle that'll make Claude Makelele proud ! :(

I took the ball cleanly but two players jumped onto my right foot in the process ! :cry:

I'm injured and in bed right now ! :mad:

Good old Buttstrong.:lol:

When I leave PDF I will remember you as the user that always makes people laugh. Even when you abruptly appear in serious threads or those were trolling rules supreme. Some users might find it annoying but I say let them cry!

You will get another opportunity the next year or during another occasion! Nothing to worry about.
Happy new year bro :cheers: and to all PDF members and may new year brings with it all happiness and joys in our lives.

Thank you brother. I wish you all of the best for this new year as well!:cheers:

Thank you for the kind sentiments, and I wish you and your near and dear ones a great year for 2015 too.

Thank you brother. I wish you and your loved ones a blessed new year.

Happy New Year to you and your Family...May this new bring peace in the Middle east and all Muslim countries..Stay blessed Bro..

Thank you brother and I wish the same to you and your loved ones. Indeed what we can hope for of this new year is for peace to prevail not only in the ME but the entire Muslim world and world as a whole. We badly need it.

Barak Allah fik akhi.

Jazaak Allaahu khayran akhi!

Thx dude, a happy new year to you and all the others too, may the new year bring luck and happyness. :)

Thank you Xenon54. I wish you all of the best luck as well. You are one of my favorite Turkish users. I hope that you had a blast in the Land of Cheese.:)

JazakALLAH brother :)

Jazaana wa iyaakum brother. Stay safe.

thank you my dear friend and a happy new year to us all may this year be better than the last

The honor is on my side dear brother. Let's wish for stability to Egypt, KSA, the Arab world and our region. I look forward to better times for our brothers and sisters in neighboring Egypt. United and together.

Thanks Man.... Hope in 2015 Allah showers you with all the success & happiness you deserve...

Thank you brother. I wish similarly to you. May Pakistan see peace and prosperity.

Wish you and your family a happy, healthy and a successful 2015. This also counts for eveyone else who reads this.

Thank you dear. I wish you the same. Stay save over there in Japan. As I said once before then I enjoy our discussions and you together with @Sinan Xenon54 and the other gang members are a pleasure to discuss with. I just wish that PDF was a better platform for serious discussions but it is what it is and it's part of the "charm" now in lack of better words.:lol:

Dear brother thank you and wish you and your family a very happy new year

Thank you brother and the same message I deliver to you and your loved ones. Stay safe in Oman and give us some first-hand information about the news from that beautiful country will you?:)

Thank you and Happy New Year to you too brother!

And Happy New Year To Everyone else as well!! May this New Year be a blessed one for us all!!

Thank you a lot brother. I enjoy our discussions and in particular I have become much wiser in regards to the history of WW2. It was good to have my horizon widened and to learn a small part of the alternative story of WW2.
Happy New Year!!! :cheers:

Thank you brother. If we ever meet I will invite you to a barbecue. The main dish obviously being a Najdi sheep. I will get a Najdi somewhere to do the cooking.:lol:

@al-Hasani Happy New Year to you too brother ... Stay safe and Healthy , best wishes for you and your Family ..May Allah bless you all ..
Happy-New-Year-2015-Wallpaper-02.jpg

Thank you a lot brother. I enjoyed our recent discussions a lot and you are a good man. Continue and make people proud. Nice photo.

Many thanks to your kindness.

Wish you and your closest dear ones a welthy helthy new year and to all innocents on the planet earth may Allah bless us all.

Thank you dear brother. I wish you and your loved ones a blessed 2015 and I sincerely hope that the ties between KSA and Iraq (on a governmental level) will improve because on many fronts we are practically the same people as you yourself wrote. As partially Iraqi on my father's side the situation in Iraq pains me a lot and I pray for peace and sanity to become victories in Iraq. Unfortunately the leadership in our dear Arab world is not worthy of the titles and positions that they enjoy and unfortunately we ordinary people cannot do much. Despite this I have faith in better times. If I ever visit Najaf it would be a pleasure if you could show me around!

Happy New Year to everyone

Thank you dear brother. Good to see you around and safe as it has been a long time since we talked. Wish you a happy new year once again.

@haman10

Thank you and a happy new year to you as well. Let us hope that there will not be too many Arab-Iranian fights on PDF although I have my doubts.:lol: If I ever visit Iran then you as a Iranian Kurd should show me around Kermanshah and especially that beautiful mosque (interior) named after Imam Al-Shafi'i (ra).:)

Happy new year to you bro.

Thank you brother. I totally omitted that you have become a moderator. Congratulations and as I said before your appointment to that position then it would be a good choice. It seems that the moderation team and I was right.;) Stay safe.

Thanks bro!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your loved ones. May Almighty Allah shower you with blessings.

Thank you for your warm message brother. May Allah (swt) bless us all and make us better human beings!

Hope all of you had a nice year and hope you'll have another one. I'm just not feeling it anymore personally, just been feeling down lately.

Thank you brother. Do not fall in despair. We all have those periods. Better times will emerge. Don't ever lose faith and always remember that many other people are in a much worse situation. Use the people that have succeeded despite having many odds against them as a inspiration.

I thought this thread is actually about arabic coffee...

I love a hot cup of UAE brend or Lebanese blend in the early morning, those are my 2nd and 3rd choice after gold coast blend....

Coffee was after all invented in Ethiopia, Yemen and Arabia and commercialized by the later two. You will find real coffee everywhere in Arabia but remember the cardamon.;)

Happy Birthday

@al-Hasani @Hashshāshīn
Happy new year to you guys! All the best

Thank you dear. I hope that you had a blast in NYC. I hear that New Year's Eve is special there. Oh, and please show me some Haitian songs. It's a very interesting country and as a French speaker I can only say that French Haitian is the French counterpart to Jamaican English.:lol:;)

God, what a long post. I was forced to reply though as I don't want to appear rude after all of those well-wishes.

I hope that you had a memorable party Levina.
I did!
Infact it was not the usual new year bash, it was a quite gathering at one of my cousin's place.
al-Hasani said:
In my humble opinion New Year's Eve is special if you are surrounded by family, loved ones and friends.
Indeed!!
I also prefer that.
al-Hasani said:
Albeit I have to admit that it is also one of the most overrated "parties/celebrations" of the year and many people go home disappointed because they had too big expectations.
Lolzzz
al-Hasani said:
In any case UAE is one of the best places to be in the UAE? Where you in Dubai?:)

Actually I live in Abu Dhabi. :)
But I go to Dubai and sharjah very often to meet my cousins.
How about you? How was your party??

I did!
Infact it was not the usual new year bash, it was a quite gathering at one of my cousin's place.

Indeed!!
I also prefer that.

Lolzzz

Actually I live in Abu Dhabi. :)
But I go to Dubai and sharjah very often to meet my cousins.
How about you? How was your party??

Sounds great!

Well I have been out with friends before in Paris and my first year here in Copenhagen so I have also tried that.:)

I have edited my post. My first reply to you when I started talking about UAE made no sense, lol. Aha. How is the New Year's Eve in Abu Dhabi compared to Dubai? Probably less commercialized and much fewer tourists?

Actually I left my apartment yesterday at 23.00 PM and joined the gang (fellow international students) and we went out in the city square to watch the fireworks at 00.00 and afterwards we ventured out a bit in the nightlife. Nothing wild really. The weather was rather good though. Quite warm for the time of the year. Last year it was very cold.:)

I have an exam on Monday so I got that to think about too. Bloody university.

First ate with friends in a American rock restaurant and later party, how was your new years eve? :)

Sounds great!

Well I have been out with friends before in Paris and my first year here in Copenhagen so I have also tried that.:)

I have edited my post. My first reply to you when I started talking about UAE made no sense, lol. Aha. How is the New Year's Eve in Abu Dhabi compared to Dubai? Probably less commercialized and much fewer tourists?
Yes, Abudhabi is a sleepy city compared to Dubai. And our party will continue today (at my place) and most prolly tomorrow too Lol. This so because friday and saturday 're also holidays.
We are one crazy family. :lol:

al-Hasani said:
Actually I left my apartment yesterday at 23.00 PM and joined the gang (fellow international students) and we went out in the city square to watch the fireworks at 00.00 and afterwards we ventured out a bit in the nightlife. Nothing wild really. The weather was rather good though. Quite warm for the time of the year. Last year it was very cold.:)

I have an exam on Monday so I got that to think about too. Bloody university.
Sounds cool! :-)

And best of luck for your exam. :)

Take care..
Bye for now. :wave:

Boy, new year does turn all poisonous snakes into well behaved puppies. Happy new year folks.

On to the topic: I've had some Moroccan tea a few months ago, it was amazing. They do that "lift the jug up higher and higher" thing while pouring it into tiny cups and it just adds to the charm of the whole thing :D

Thank you dear. I wish you the same. Stay save over there in Japan. As I said once before then I enjoy our discussions and you together with @Sinan Xenon54 and the other gang members are a pleasure to discuss with. I just wish that PDF was a better platform for serious discussions but it is what it is and it's part of the "charm" now in lack of better words.:lol:
thanks for the kind words man. I, too, think that you're a great person to converse with, keep the spirit. Though my interest in PDF has decreased quite a lot, I still like to read certain peoples', incl. yours, posts. PDF certainly has a charm that makes me want to get back, heck I got to admit that even certain trolls have their charms which makes me miss them lol.

@al-Hasani thanks brother .. i enjoy reading your posts, and also i learn a lot from you about Arabs culture and Society ...best wishes for 2015 :)

That was kind of you. Stay save down there in New Zealand and all the best of luck to you as well for the next year.

@Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa @JUBA @BLACKEAGLE @Ahmed Jo @Halimi @Falcon29 @Mosamania @Bubblegum Crisis @Full Moon @Awadd @Tihamah @Mootaz-khelifi @Tunisian Marine Corps @MooshMoosh @Mahmoud_EGY @Frogman @agentny17 @Frosty @Haitham @FARSOLDIER @farag @Altamimi@Arabi @Chai @1000 @Malik Alashter @Syrian Lion @SALMAN AL-FARSI @Dr.Thrax @Algeria @Dino @fahd tamimi [@tyrant @Hechmi Seif @Naifov @Andalusi Knight @thefreesyrian @Rakan.SA @ebray @Gasoline @Syed.Ali.Haider @Zarvan @United @chauvunist @Akheilos @Ravi Nair @ranjeet @levina @Cherokee @Indischer @Al Bhatti @American Pakistani @Armstrong @Aslan @BATMAN @Desertfalcon @Desert Fox @Devil Soul @dexter @FaujHistorian @ELTurco @Sinan @xenon54 @usernameless @olcayto @fawwaxs @Gufi @Horus @Jungibaaz @waz @ozzy22 @Chak Bamu @Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @sahaliyan@Wholegrain @Hu Songshan @IbnTaymiyyah @Imran Khan @Hyperion @Indos @Wahhab2701 @Indus Falcon @Irfan Baloch @KingMamba @K-Xeroid @Luffy 500 @DESERT FIGHTER @WebMaster @mahatir @Major Sam @Al-zakir @Malik Abdullah @Mugwop @Nihonjin1051 @Gabriel92 @Capt P.H Young @Pakistani shaheens @Peaceful Civilian @Pakistanisage @ResurgentIran @rmi5 @Selous @Slav Defence @Spring Onion @rockstar08 @ghazaliy2k @Aether etc. Sorry to those that I forgot (probably many) which I must have.

I wish you a happy new year regardless of you celebrating it or not. Enjoy and remember to stay safe. May you all have a new exciting year to look forward to.

To those few users that I have had a beef with at one point in time here on PDF then a happy new year to you as well. What happens on PDF stays on PDF. We should not take those silly discussions that seriously at the end of the day. I apologize if I was a prick.
Ya akhi,
A very very happy new to you too:)

May God bless us with Caliphate and victory for 2015, amen. :D

Thank you dear brother. I wish you and your loved ones a blessed 2015 and I sincerely hope that the ties between KSA and Iraq (on a governmental level) will improve because on many fronts we are practically the same people as you yourself wrote. As partially Iraqi on my father's side the situation in Iraq pains me a lot and I pray for peace and sanity to become victories in Iraq. Unfortunately the leadership in our dear Arab world is not worthy of the titles and positions that they enjoy and unfortunately we ordinary people cannot do much. Despite this I have faith in better times. If I ever visit Najaf it would be a pleasure if you could show me around!
Certainly once I go back home it would be the honor host you defenetly I look forword to that moment.

Certainly once I go back home it would be the honor host you defenetly I look forword to that moment.

The honor would be on my side. I have never visited either Karbala or Najaf but I would very much like to visit both. Al-Quds too.

We are very few active Arab users on PDF so it would be good if you posted more on this section and the ME section.

Also visit those threads below and see if you can contribute;

The Arabian Peninsula and Arab world in photos | Page 35

Arabic Music (modern, traditional, poems, anasheed, dua etc.) | Page 7

The same goes for @Alshawi1234 but he reappeared again in the last thread.

That was kind of you. Stay save down there in New Zealand and all the best of luck to you as well for the next year.

@Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa @JUBA @BLACKEAGLE @Ahmed Jo @Halimi @Falcon29 @Mosamania @Bubblegum Crisis @Full Moon @Awadd @Tihamah @Mootaz-khelifi @Tunisian Marine Corps @MooshMoosh @Mahmoud_EGY @Frogman @agentny17 @Frosty @Haitham @FARSOLDIER @farag @Altamimi@Arabi @Chai @1000 @Malik Alashter @Syrian Lion @SALMAN AL-FARSI @Dr.Thrax @Algeria @Dino @fahd tamimi [@tyrant @Hechmi Seif @Naifov @Andalusi Knight @thefreesyrian @Rakan.SA @ebray @Gasoline @Syed.Ali.Haider @Zarvan @United @chauvunist @Akheilos @Ravi Nair @ranjeet @levina @Cherokee @Indischer @Al Bhatti @American Pakistani @Armstrong @Aslan @BATMAN @Desertfalcon @Desert Fox @Devil Soul @dexter @FaujHistorian @ELTurco @Sinan @xenon54 @usernameless @olcayto @fawwaxs @Gufi @Horus @Jungibaaz @waz @ozzy22 @Chak Bamu @Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @sahaliyan@Wholegrain @Hu Songshan @IbnTaymiyyah @Imran Khan @Hyperion @Indos @Wahhab2701 @Indus Falcon @Irfan Baloch @KingMamba @K-Xeroid @Luffy 500 @DESERT FIGHTER @WebMaster @mahatir @Major Sam @Al-zakir @Malik Abdullah @Mugwop @Nihonjin1051 @Gabriel92 @Capt P.H Young @Pakistani shaheens @Peaceful Civilian @Pakistanisage @ResurgentIran @rmi5 @Selous @Slav Defence @Spring Onion @rockstar08 @ghazaliy2k @Aether etc. Sorry to those that I forgot (probably many) which I must have.

I wish you a happy new year regardless of you celebrating it or not. Enjoy and remember to stay safe. May you all have a new exciting year to look forward to.

To those few users that I have had a beef with at one point in time here on PDF then a happy new year to you as well. What happens on PDF stays on PDF. We should not take those silly discussions that seriously at the end of the day. I apologize if I was a prick.

Thank you

Happy New Year to you too!!

Back
Top Bottom