What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Hi everybody .

Happy new year and wish yo all prosperity in this new year .

last year , if i broke anyone's heart i sincerely apologize . it was clearly not what i meant to do .

i hope you all forgive me whether you are an arab , turk or pakistani .

and finally if i made anyone laugh , well screw you :D go laugh at your own brother B!tch :D

@dexter @Akheilos @RFS_Br @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Horus @Fulcrum15 @Chak Bamu @Manticore @Oscar @Desert Fox @DESERT FIGHTER @Barakah @Zarvan @HunterKiller@Slav Defence @waz @RAMPAGE @Developereo @Patriots @@American Pakistani @hasnain0099@TeesraIndiotHunter @@Multani @kobiraaz @AUz @KingMamba @Pakistani shaheens @pehgaam e mohabbat @Jf Thunder @T-Rex @Indus Falcon @Informant @hussain0216 @rockstar08 @Arsalan @Riea@sense @Ceylal @qamar1990 @Hazzy997 @Syrian Lion @1000 @Malik Alashter @Indus Falcon@monitor @TheFlyingPretzel @MrShabi2010 @omega supremme @Mahmoud_EGY @hasnain0099@Pakistanisage @Aslan @Abu Zolfiqar @@sur @Hasbara Buster @@majesticpankaj @Flying Eagle @Adnan Butt @Timur @JEskandari @haman10 @raptor22 @Serpentine @SOHEIL@ResurgentIran @New @S00R3NA @IR1907 @kollang @iranigirl2 @anHuman @rahi2357 @Shah9 @Al Bhatti @JUBA @slapshot @Devil Soul @HRK @Peaceful Civilian @Irfan Baloch @Fukuoka @Leviza@Major Sam @revojam @Victory @Leader @invinciblesgunner @Tihamah @The SC @Skorpian @Stealth@imran169 @war khan @smarthief @Frogman @Bubblegum Crisis @ozzy22 @Mudassar Jalil@islamrules @Umair Nawaz @fawwaxs @ZYXW @Shahrukh Saleem Qureshi @UKBengali @Sinan@xenon54 @Kaan @al-Hasani @p(-)0ENiX @Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @Arabian Knight @flamer84@senheiser @Chinese-Dragon @vostok @Falcon29 @Yzd Khalifa @JUBA @BLACKEAGLE @Ahmed Jo @Halim i@Falcon29 @Mosamania @Bubblegum Crisis @Full Moon @Awadd @Tihamah @Mootaz-khelifi @Tunisian Marine Corps@MooshMoosh@Mahmoud_EGY @Frogman @agentny17 @Frosty @Haitham @FARSOLDIER @farag @Altamimi @Arabi @Chai @1000 @Malik Alashter @Syrian Lion @salman AL-FARSI@Dr.Thrax@Algeria @Dino @fahd tamimi @tyrant @Hechmi Seif @Naifov @Andalusi Knight@thefreesyrian@Rakan.SA@ebray@Gasoline@Syed.Ali.Haider@Zarvan @United @chauvunist @Akheilos @Ravi Nair @ranjeet @levina @Cherokee @Indischer @Al Bhatti @American Pakistani @Armstrong @Aslan @BATMAN @Desertfalcon @Desert Fox @Devil Soul @dexter @FaujHistorian @ELTurco @Sinan @xenon54 @usernameless @olcayto @fawwaxs@Gufi @Horus @Jungibaaz @waz @ozzy22@Chak Bamu @Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @sahaliyan @Wholegrain @Hu Songshan @IbnTaymiyyah @Imran Khan @Hyperion @Indos @Wahhab2701 @Indus Falcon @Irfan Baloch@ @KingMamba @K-Xeroid @Luffy 500 @DESERT FIGHTER @WebMaster @mahatir @Major Sam @Al-zakir @Malik Abdullah @Mugwop @Nihonjin1051 @Gabriel92 @Capt P.H Young @Pakistani shaheens @Peaceful Civilian @Pakistanisage@ @Selous @Slav Defence @Spring Onion @rockstar08 @Aether
كل عام وانت والاهل وكل قريب عليكم اخي بالف خير وصحة وسلام يا رب.

كل عام وانت والاهل وكل قريب عليكم اخي بالف خير وصحة وسلام يا رب.
یحفظکم الله انشاالله

Tnx bro , wish you and all around you the same

wish you and your nation "صحة وسلامة"

may allah almighty bring all of you prosperity . may he bless all iraqi nation .

That was kind of you. Stay save down there in New Zealand and all the best of luck to you as well for the next year.

@Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa @JUBA @BLACKEAGLE @Ahmed Jo @Halimi @Falcon29 @Mosamania @Bubblegum Crisis @Full Moon @Awadd @Tihamah @Mootaz-khelifi @Tunisian Marine Corps @MooshMoosh @Mahmoud_EGY @Frogman @agentny17 @Frosty @Haitham @FARSOLDIER @farag @Altamimi@Arabi @Chai @1000 @Malik Alashter @Syrian Lion @SALMAN AL-FARSI @Dr.Thrax @Algeria @Dino @fahd tamimi [@tyrant @Hechmi Seif @Naifov @Andalusi Knight @thefreesyrian @Rakan.SA @ebray @Gasoline @Syed.Ali.Haider @Zarvan @United @chauvunist @Akheilos @Ravi Nair @ranjeet @levina @Cherokee @Indischer @Al Bhatti @American Pakistani @Armstrong @Aslan @BATMAN @Desertfalcon @Desert Fox @Devil Soul @dexter @FaujHistorian @ELTurco @Sinan @xenon54 @usernameless @olcayto @fawwaxs @Gufi @Horus @Jungibaaz @waz @ozzy22 @Chak Bamu @Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @sahaliyan@Wholegrain @Hu Songshan @IbnTaymiyyah @Imran Khan @Hyperion @Indos @Wahhab2701 @Indus Falcon @Irfan Baloch @KingMamba @K-Xeroid @Luffy 500 @DESERT FIGHTER @WebMaster @mahatir @Major Sam @Al-zakir @Malik Abdullah @Mugwop @Nihonjin1051 @Gabriel92 @Capt P.H Young @Pakistani shaheens @Peaceful Civilian @Pakistanisage @ResurgentIran @rmi5 @Selous @Slav Defence @Spring Onion @rockstar08 @ghazaliy2k @Aether etc. Sorry to those that I forgot (probably many) which I must have.

I wish you a happy new year regardless of you celebrating it or not. Enjoy and remember to stay safe. May you all have a new exciting year to look forward to.

To those few users that I have had a beef with at one point in time here on PDF then a happy new year to you as well. What happens on PDF stays on PDF. We should not take those silly discussions that seriously at the end of the day. I apologize if I was a prick.

Happy new year to you bro.

That was kind of you. Stay save down there in New Zealand and all the best of luck to you as well for the next year.@American Pakistani Sorry to those that I forgot (probably many) which I must have.

I wish you a happy new year regardless of you celebrating it or not. Enjoy and remember to stay safe. May you all have a new exciting year to look forward to.

To those few users that I have had a beef with at one point in time here on PDF then a happy new year to you as well. What happens on PDF stays on PDF. We should not take those silly discussions that seriously at the end of the day. I apologize if I was a prick.

Thanks bro!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your loved ones. May Almighty Allah shower you with blessings.

today is my birthday
10690099_854911984532354_1093433205099240320_n.jpg
Happy Birthday

@al-Hasani @Hashshāshīn
Happy new year to you guys! All the best

I thought this thread is actually about arabic coffee...

I love a hot cup of UAE brend or Lebanese blend in the early morning, those are my 2nd and 3rd choice after gold coast blend....

Happy new year sir! Allah aap ko is saal bohat sarie khusiyan ata karay. (Amin)

Hi everybody .

Happy new year and wish yo all prosperity in this new year .

last year , if i broke anyone's heart i sincerely apologize . it was clearly not what i meant to do .

i hope you all forgive me whether you are an arab , turk or pakistani .

and finally if i made anyone laugh , well screw you :D go laugh at your own brother B!tch :D

@dexter @Akheilos @RFS_Br @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Horus @Fulcrum15 @Chak Bamu @Manticore @Oscar @Desert Fox @DESERT FIGHTER @Barakah @Zarvan @HunterKiller@Slav Defence @waz @RAMPAGE @Developereo @Patriots @@American Pakistani @hasnain0099@TeesraIndiotHunter @@Multani @kobiraaz @AUz @KingMamba @Pakistani shaheens @pehgaam e mohabbat @Jf Thunder @T-Rex @Indus Falcon @Informant @hussain0216 @rockstar08 @Arsalan @Riea@sense @Ceylal @qamar1990 @Hazzy997 @Syrian Lion @1000 @Malik Alashter @Indus Falcon@monitor @TheFlyingPretzel @MrShabi2010 @omega supremme @Mahmoud_EGY @hasnain0099@Pakistanisage @Aslan @Abu Zolfiqar @@sur @Hasbara Buster @@majesticpankaj @Flying Eagle @Adnan Butt @Timur @JEskandari @haman10 @raptor22 @Serpentine @SOHEIL@ResurgentIran @New @S00R3NA @IR1907 @kollang @iranigirl2 @anHuman @rahi2357 @Shah9 @Al Bhatti @JUBA @slapshot @Devil Soul @HRK @Peaceful Civilian @Irfan Baloch @Fukuoka @Leviza@Major Sam @revojam @Victory @Leader @invinciblesgunner @Tihamah @The SC @Skorpian @Stealth@imran169 @war khan @smarthief @Frogman @Bubblegum Crisis @ozzy22 @Mudassar Jalil@islamrules @Umair Nawaz @fawwaxs @ZYXW @Shahrukh Saleem Qureshi @UKBengali @Sinan@xenon54 @Kaan @al-Hasani @p(-)0ENiX @Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @Arabian Knight @flamer84@senheiser @Chinese-Dragon @vostok @Falcon29 @Yzd Khalifa @JUBA @BLACKEAGLE @Ahmed Jo @Halim i@Falcon29 @Mosamania @Bubblegum Crisis @Full Moon @Awadd @Tihamah @Mootaz-khelifi @Tunisian Marine Corps@MooshMoosh@Mahmoud_EGY @Frogman @agentny17 @Frosty @Haitham @FARSOLDIER @farag @Altamimi @Arabi @Chai @1000 @Malik Alashter @Syrian Lion @salman AL-FARSI@Dr.Thrax@Algeria @Dino @fahd tamimi @tyrant @Hechmi Seif @Naifov @Andalusi Knight@thefreesyrian@Rakan.SA@ebray@Gasoline@Syed.Ali.Haider@Zarvan @United @chauvunist @Akheilos @Ravi Nair @ranjeet @levina @Cherokee @Indischer @Al Bhatti @American Pakistani @Armstrong @Aslan @BATMAN @Desertfalcon @Desert Fox @Devil Soul @dexter @FaujHistorian @ELTurco @Sinan @xenon54 @usernameless @olcayto @fawwaxs@Gufi @Horus @Jungibaaz @waz @ozzy22@Chak Bamu @Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @sahaliyan @Wholegrain @Hu Songshan @IbnTaymiyyah @Imran Khan @Hyperion @Indos @Wahhab2701 @Indus Falcon @Irfan Baloch@ @KingMamba @K-Xeroid @Luffy 500 @DESERT FIGHTER @WebMaster @mahatir @Major Sam @Al-zakir @Malik Abdullah @Mugwop @Nihonjin1051 @Gabriel92 @Capt P.H Young @Pakistani shaheens @Peaceful Civilian @Pakistanisage@ @Selous @Slav Defence @Spring Onion @rockstar08 @Aether
Happy new year bro! Wish this New Year brings to you newly found happiness, prosperity, joy and everything else you want

same to you my dear pakistani brother :)

wish you all the best for you and your family and country
Brother back in school our teachers teach us about iran Pakistan friendship and about islamic brotherhood. So from very beginning being a Pakistani i have respect and love towards you people. me and many common Pakistanis still defend you and call you our brothers because you are our muslim brothers. But i read many of your comments regarding Pakistan which shows your hatred towards us. don't you know govt and peoples are not always thinking the same ? I wish we have the strongest relationship with Iran in future. Btw happy new year brother.

Back
Top Bottom