What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Aha. As long as he enjoyed doing it then why not? A potential profit is just a bonus.

To be honest for each day that passes I am less inclined to care about the ME (I always say that just to return and waste my time on issues that I did not create nor can solve) and the various political fractions etc. There is no need to comment on our leaders. They are pathetic and parasites by large. Every one of them. Those monarchs have no right to rule whole nations either and steal the resources of the country and spend billions upon billions on themselves and their families, friends etc. without being held accountable.

I can't discuss this with Arabs who live in dictatorships as they cannot speak their minds without possibly getting into trouble. So what you see of views here from the Arabs on PDF are not really their honest views IMO. That's my take on it. They are not as pro-Arab regimes as you think that they are. When they defend those regimes (which I have also done in the past on some occasions) it is more bound in the defense of their home countries and people rather than a love for their regimes. At least they perceive it this way.

I know. I support the Palestinian people 100% but I also know that many foreigners are using Palestine for their own benefits only. We have discussed this.

I really don't know what can be done outside the increase of freedom, increase of education and a increase of awareness. Whatever it is this current situation cannot go on and that should be something that we all can agree on regardless of being pro or anti-MB or whatever.

Anyway got to go. Need to buy some presents tomorrow. I need a break from PDF as well.
Brooooo.. I didn't know you were against the monarchies lol :triniti: but I'll let you live this time. Btw, I live in the U.S. but I still support the Jordanian regime in most cases and it's not even because I was indoctrinated or anything. In fact, my father's branch of the family has a long history attempted rebellions against the king and my father himself isn't too fond of him either. I just looked at all the facts and learned about the country's history and then decided that I should support the king.

Actually, with regards to the 'indoctrination' thing, when i was a child, my father was in the US for a few crucial years in my childhood and back then I looked up to my uncle as a father figure cause he was really cool. He was a retiree from the RJAF and was very patriotic so that might have something to do with it lol

@xenon54 @T-123456 @Hakan

This was posted on Palestinian media page:

View attachment 178402
I like this one better. :)

3610321280_df73ac0eef_b.jpg

3609509341_b39b4e2672_b.jpg

OTTOMAN PALESTINE PICTURES (1.500 Pictures) - History Forum ~ WorldHistoria

Guys guys guys... Did you hear about the Egyptian wikipedia? Take a look at this:

وحش لوخ نس - ويكيبيديا

Who in their right mind thought it would be a good idea to start an Egyptian side to Wikipedia? I can not read any Arabic not in fus'ha without laughing my *** off. Seriously read it for yourselves.

Dear Lord.:lol:

If they have made an Egyptian Arabic Wikipedia section then they surely should follow suit with a Hijazi Arabic Wikipedia section.:lol:;)

Oh driving safety is a good thing but I always wanted to learn these stunts maybe @Mosamania @Arabian Legend can teach me someday. Btw where is yzd khalifa?

Mostly those racing "stunts" that you see in KSA are performed by youngsters (teenagers). I might be in my earliest 20's but I am past that behavior. Besides I lived all my teenage years abroad and lastly when I am visiting KSA (Hijaz) the last thing on my mind is doing those stunts (illegal mind you and highly dangerous if not experienced). If I had any power I would built more racing tracks for youngsters across the country. Some of those drivers are very talented and with the right training and guidance they could end up as potential racing stars. At least some of them. In any case better than them endangering other people's life's (their own too) on public roads.

Brooooo.. I didn't know you were against the monarchies lol :triniti: but I'll let you live this time. Btw, I live in the U.S. but I still support the Jordanian regime in most cases and it's not even because I was indoctrinated or anything. In fact, my father's branch of the family has a long history attempted rebellions against the king and my father himself isn't too fond of him either. I just looked at all the facts and learned about the country's history and then decided that I should support the king.

Actually, with regards to the 'indoctrination' thing, when i was a child, my father was in the US for a few crucial years in my childhood and back then I looked up to my uncle as a father figure cause he was really cool. He was a retiree from the RJAF and was very patriotic so that might have something to do with it lol

Oh, don't misunderstand me here bro. I am both a Saudi Arabian and Arab nationalist. I am just not a blind follower of regimes. I am not necessarily against monarchies I just prefer a much bigger inclusion of the population. I am also anti-corruption, despotism and other issues that I am no big fan of when it comes to absolute monarchies. It has to be said that the situation has improved tenfold during King Abdullah so it is hard to be outright anti-monarchial. I still firmly believe that we need a real elective system, a real parliament and the monarchs to become constitutional monarchs like in Europe with only symbolic power. They could be used as a unifying force as they are used elsewhere though.

I just hope that the common man and woman will have a bigger say in their daily life and the decision makings of their respective countries. This way the societies would become so much better.

I have no interest in replacing one autocratic system with another irrespective of it being under the banner of nationalism, religion, secularism or something entirely different.

@Mugwop @al-Hasani @T-123456 @Falcon29

Happy new years in advance (2015 in two hours time where I am now).

may your future years be filled with happiness and may the world cntinue to rid itself of various ills of hatred.

from an Indian brother in the family of humanity :-)

That was kind of you. Stay save down there in New Zealand and all the best of luck to you as well for the next year.

@Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa @JUBA @BLACKEAGLE @Ahmed Jo @Halimi @Falcon29 @Mosamania @Bubblegum Crisis @Full Moon @Awadd @Tihamah @Mootaz-khelifi @Tunisian Marine Corps @MooshMoosh @Mahmoud_EGY @Frogman @agentny17 @Frosty @Haitham @FARSOLDIER @farag @Altamimi@Arabi @Chai @1000 @Malik Alashter @Syrian Lion @SALMAN AL-FARSI @Dr.Thrax @Algeria @Dino @fahd tamimi [@tyrant @Hechmi Seif @Naifov @Andalusi Knight @thefreesyrian @Rakan.SA @ebray @Gasoline @Syed.Ali.Haider @Zarvan @United @chauvunist @Akheilos @Ravi Nair @ranjeet @levina @Cherokee @Indischer @Al Bhatti @American Pakistani @Armstrong @Aslan @BATMAN @Desertfalcon @Desert Fox @Devil Soul @dexter @FaujHistorian @ELTurco @Sinan @xenon54 @usernameless @olcayto @fawwaxs @Gufi @Horus @Jungibaaz @waz @ozzy22 @Chak Bamu @Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @sahaliyan@Wholegrain @Hu Songshan @IbnTaymiyyah @Imran Khan @Hyperion @Indos @Wahhab2701 @Indus Falcon @Irfan Baloch @KingMamba @K-Xeroid @Luffy 500 @DESERT FIGHTER @WebMaster @mahatir @Major Sam @Al-zakir @Malik Abdullah @Mugwop @Nihonjin1051 @Gabriel92 @Capt P.H Young @Pakistani shaheens @Peaceful Civilian @Pakistanisage @ResurgentIran @rmi5 @Selous @Slav Defence @Spring Onion @rockstar08 @ghazaliy2k @Aether etc. Sorry to those that I forgot (probably many) which I must have.

I wish you a happy new year regardless of you celebrating it or not. Enjoy and remember to stay safe. May you all have a new exciting year to look forward to.

To those few users that I have had a beef with at one point in time here on PDF then a happy new year to you as well. What happens on PDF stays on PDF. We should not take those silly discussions that seriously at the end of the day. I apologize if I was a prick.

Last edited:
I wish you a happy new year regardless of you celebrating it or not.

Happy New Year too ! :cheers:

Though I'm not celebrating it; I've got a terrible sprain in my ankle today after playing football and throwing a tackle that'll make Claude Makelele proud ! :(

I took the ball cleanly but two players jumped onto my right foot in the process ! :cry:

I'm injured and in bed right now ! :mad:

@Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa @JUBA @BLACKEAGLE @Ahmed Jo @Halimi @Falcon29 @Mosamania @Bubblegum Crisis @Full Moon @Awadd @Tihamah @Mootaz-khelifi @Tunisian Marine Corps @MooshMoosh @Mahmoud_EGY @Frogman @agentny17 @Dino R @Frosty @Haitham @FARSOLDIER @farag @Altamimi@Arabi @Chai @1000 @Malik Alashter @Syrian Lion @SALMAN AL-FARSI @Dr.Thrax @Algeria @Dino @fahd tamimi @tyrant @Hechmi Seif @Naifov @Andalusi Knight @thefreesyrian @Rakan.SA @ebray @Gasoline @Syed.Ali.Haider @Zarvan @United @chauvunist @Akheilos @Ravi Nair @ranjeet @levina @Cherokee @Indischer @Al Bhatti @American Pakistani @Armstrong @Aslan @BATMAN @Desertfalcon @Desert Fox @Devil Soul @dexter @FaujHistorian @ELTurco @Sinan @xenon54 @usernameless @Hakan @BronzePlaque @fawwaxs @Gufi @Horus @Jungibaaz @waz @ozzy22 @Chak Bamu @Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @sahaliyan @Wholegrain @Hu Songshan @IbnTaymiyyah @Imran Khan @Hyperion @Indos @Wahhab2701 @Indus Falcon @Irfan Baloch @KingMamba @K-Xeroid @Luffy 500 @DESERT FIGHTER @WebMaster @olcayto @mahatir @Major Sam @Al-zakir @Malik Abdullah @Mugwop @Nihonjin1051 @Gabriel92 @Capt P.H Young @Pakistani shaheens @Peaceful Civilian @Pakistanisage @ResurgentIran @kollang @rmi5 @Hussein @Selous @Slav Defence @Spring Onion @rockstar08 @ghazaliy2k etc. Sorry to those that I forgot (probably many) which I must have.

I wish you a happy new year regardless of you celebrating it or not. Enjoy and remember to stay safe. May you all have a new exciting year to look forward to.

To those few users that I have had a beef with at one point in time here on PDF then a happy new year to you as well. What happens on PDF stays on PDF. We should not take those silly discussions that seriously at the end of the day. I apologize if I was a prick.
Happy new year bro :cheers: and to all PDF members and may new year brings with it all happiness and joys in our lives.

Thank you for the kind sentiments, and I wish you and your near and dear ones a great year for 2015 too.

Happy New Year to you and your Family...May this new bring peace in the Middle east and all Muslim countries..Stay blessed Bro..

Back
Top Bottom