What's new

Another PMLN Shahbaz Sharif karnama in process !!

^^ That is the problem- the station will be made in those historic grounds-

lahore_mass_transit.jpg

if it goes like this- and doesnot turn the historic grounds into stations, then fair deal, despite the fact alot of money was spent on roads, recently built-especially the multan road- which took 4 years to complete.

Why is this not in the news, if it's really happening?

PML N are anti Pakistani, there should be no doubt about that.

PTI Supporter are just as bad, and dumb as any other party. Imran letting them loose had turned me off from PTI...its same as others just a "Newer" party.

lahore_mass_transit.jpg

if it goes like this- and doesnot turn the historic grounds into stations, then fair deal, despite the fact alot of money was spent on roads, recently built-especially the multan road- which took 4 years to complete.

Beautiful developments in Lahore, you people of Punjab are lucky ***holes

Why is this not in the news, if it's really happening?

so its not happening ? the route is lower mall into hockey stadium and ferozpur road.. it will be a fly over, in either way the historic grounds destroyed.

pehle hi lahore mien koe darakhat nahi chora, grounds bhi khatam ker do, who bhi historic jahan Jinnah nay speech ki or guard of honour liya...

Like I told a group of people on corner Pan Shop, "Abbey chutia logo, development comes with a price"

Are you sure man?????? Imran khan is anti kashmir,I belong to kashmir and I just wanna say who else speaks against pakistan and kashmir then there is a simple message for him GO F**K YOURSELF WITH A CACTUS
Build trust, put Kashmir on back burner: Imran - YouTube

The thread is not about Imran Khan and his stance on Kashmir and it's beyond your tiny brains to comprehend Imran's wisdom and vision so leave it to that... but since you've brought the issue, here's what Nawaz had done in the past to that same cause.

3083_266931083408804_177731239_n.jpg

Here's more...

292446_222179261166028_160568697327085_767331_4555  805_n.jpg

Here's what he said in this video.

Now go and ask why Nawaz who is a Kashmiri himself had to say all this. I think os ne Katrina Kaif ko Khush karnay ke liye ye statement diya hay... nahi?

Last edited by a moderator:
what I can say on this topic... STUPID on It's top.

Also, kind leave Lahore alone Mr. Leader & other S**** PTI followers. PU has huge land already and they can make many stadium if they want. So stop this B*****t

They are copying or pasting but this will help Pakistani people in the end, which PTI can't swallow.

what I can say on this topic... STUPID on It's top.

Also, kind leave Lahore alone Mr. Leader & other S**** PTI followers. PU has huge land already and they can make many stadium if they want. So stop this B*****t

They are copying or pasting but this will help Pakistani people in the end, which PTI can't swallow.

Yo these are historic monuments... no one saying dont pursue the project, just pointing out idiotic moves by mad cow !!

and apart from Jinnah's speech, guard of honour to Jinnah, and its own historic value to PU and GC sports, this hockey stadium has produced 4 captains for our national team.

Yo these are historic monuments... no one saying dont pursue the project, just pointing out idiotic moves by mad cow !!

and apart from Jinnah's speech, guard of honour to Jinnah, and its own historic value to PU and GC sports, this hockey stadium has produced 4 captains for our national team.

Think !

oo bhai, Jinnah speech was at Jinnah Garden, not this ground. Also, you can't get better place then this for metro bus stop and future trum services since this is the center of Lahore and close to anarkalli, mall, neela gumbat, while PU has acres of huge land close to new campus (which is also now center city). If they leave that land for sure some corrupt person will come and make housing society and make millions.. This is because shehbaz whole lahore has such huge roads, fly overs, canel road, and so o on.. which is why he has been adored for his acts in Lahore. Even in 90s when he buildoze sides pertrol pumps, buildings, he was criticize for same thing but everyone is now gaining from it now today.

I don't know why people target the one when he is doing something good for country, i am not pml-n supporter but if he is doing something good we should appreciate about that not depreciate.

oo bhai, Jinnah speech was at Jinnah Garden, not this ground. Also, you can't get better place then this for metro bus stop and future trum services since this is the center of Lahore and close to anarkalli, mall, neela gumbat, while PU has acres of huge land close to new campus (which is also now center city). If they leave that land for sure some corrupt person will come and make housing society and make millions.. This is because shehbaz whole lahore has such huge roads, fly overs, canel road, and so o on.. which is why he has been adored for his acts in Lahore. Even in 90s when he buildoze sides pertrol pumps, buildings, he was criticize for same thing but everyone is now gaining from it now today.

ab apko history bhi nahi pata tou mein kiya keh sakta hai... and as you are comparing bulldozing illegal petrol pumps and encroachments by people with destroying historic hockey/cricket grounds of PU is more absurd than the bolded statement !!

ab apko history bhi nahi pata tou mein kiya keh sakta hai... and as you are comparing bulldozing illegal petrol pumps and encroachments by people with destroying historic hockey/cricket grounds of PU is more absurd than the bolded statement !!

I don't care about History geography or anything... But I know Jinnah never been to this hokey/cricket grounds for some speech. Second, this project is solely for the welfare of the people and students. And PU do need to utilize there 10s acres of Land ASAP.

And please take your Ego else where don't mess any develop projects like this one.

Back
Top Bottom