What's new

Girl ganged rape for submitting app to CM Punjab. Doctors foun app. in her vi****

Reality doesn't match their perception. This is very frustrating for them.

i doubt the average afghan even has the time for day dreaming... ive visited the country.. it is a graveyard..

We should send the Dogra army in, see if that fixes them :-):-)

Elaborate. Is it really as bad as the news paints it?

There are many Pashtuns in J&K. One of my friends in Jammu was a dude by the name of Asfand Yar Ali Khan. Dogras are xenophobic people. Judging by our attitudes toward Kashmiris, afghans would be made fun of in Jammu.

There are many Pashtuns in J&K. One of my friends in Jammu was a dude by the name of Asfand Yar Ali Khan. Dogras are xenophobic people. Judging by our attitudes toward Kashmiris, afghans would be made fun of in Jammu.

But unlike kashmiris, the tribal afghan pashtuns are highly united bunch , there are many such refugees in our area , if you have fight with one the next day he will come with a whole bunch of afghan pashtun gang, being tribal they are very united and an attack on one is regarded as attack on whole tribe by them

Superiority complex
both side feel superior, but afgans do hate punjabis specifically, call them black, Indian and dalkhor. o_O
punjabis in return think afgans are barbaric.

personally I feel afgans are nicer people to talk to compared to punjabis (Indian or pakistani).

There is some thing seriously wrong with men in our region...... There were rapes alrite..... But it is becoming worse and worse, Hanging them, and now this news......

But unlike kashmiris, the tribal afghan pashtuns are highly united bunch , there are many such refugees in our area , if you have fight with one the next day he will come with a whole bunch of afghan pashtun gang, being tribal they are very united and an attack on one is regarded as attack on whole tribe by them

We'll you are right in that Afghans are different from Kashmiris - for one they are militaristic whereas Kashmiris mostly avoid confrontation. Still, Ss long as the majority rules with an iron fist, a bunch of hooligans are bound to get their asses kicked. Dogras, especially from villages are very aggressive people

We'll you are right in that Afghans are different from Kashmiris - for one they are militaristic whereas Kashmiris mostly avoid confrontation. Still, Ss long as the majority rules with an iron fist, a bunch of hooligans are bound to get their asses kicked. Dogras, especially from villages are very aggressive people

In my view, individual agression is no match to collective retaliation from the opponent side.

Last edited:
pml-n slogan in current times, we fked up Punjab we'll fk up Pakistan opposite to badla hai Punjab...

Shame on pml-n supporters, by now illegal CM should have resigned with so many rape cases, so illegal panchaiat, illegal police death squads, over the top highest corruption in Punjab.

Yes Punjab has become a rape capital of Pakistan without doubt those who have itch should take a hike and accept the reality-truth.

Back
Top Bottom