What's new

Girl ganged rape for submitting app to CM Punjab. Doctors foun app. in her vi****

Because they are still ''refugees''. Even then you are 100% wrong about customs, languages etc it seem must of what you post come from your imagination. I once met friend of my cousin couple years ago, he spoke perfect punjabi without any accent. My cousin told me he was Afghan refugee born in Faisalabad so i was surprised at that.

Being 1st generation he will also speak pashto, but in couple of generations his children mother tongue will be punjabi. Those who moved to punjab will loss their culture. The only way to keep your culture/language in punjab is to live like changer and pick garbaje. Once you do something else as family of that afghan refugee did, start business in Faisalabad then its game over.

Forget about punjab. Even in KPK pathan origins hindko speaking demand separate province.....

Seriously you one delusional person if you believed one can keep his language intact for 2 generarions, especially in Punjab. Better chances of that happening in ghetto of Karachi.
Lol, it seems you dont know much about pashtuns.......they easily learn other languages for convenience and business purposes......here in abbotabad, all afghan shopkeepers are fluent in hindko and urdu, beside their own pashto and dari. among themselves, they converse in pashto or dari. same is case with pakistani pashtuns. Pashtuns are every where in pakistan, in each and every corner.....they can speak punjabi, sindhi, balochi, seraiki, chitrali etc in the respective regions.....

this is true in case of all pashtuns......whether the opponent is single or many, you ask all of your Friends for "feast" and inflict intimidation.....
When i was student, i was president of marwat community in hostel, total around two dozen marwat students.....i used to do the same , whenever some guy used to cross some lines and offend some marwat, i used to gather the boys and went after the culprit and corner him and his friends and beat the hell out of them.... we beat a kashmiri, four swatis, a student from charsada and 6 students from mardan on various occasions.....those guys never dared to look into our eyes again , they got psychologically crushed....
It was easy to beat pashtuns of peshawer valley because they are urbanized like you punjabis and are non-tribal and non-traditional.....rest of pashtuns are like us marwats, they fight in groups

Same was the case with one Niazi guy from mianwali in our universtiy hostel in lahore, he was once beaten by some Jamiat guys and the next day he travelled back to mianwali to his village and returned with a bus full of his probably niazi relatives/friends to fight out the jamiat guys. Because both your marwat and niazi tribes are related to afghan Ghilzai povindah tribes so some of your afghan cultural values are perhaps still in tact.

:drag:

As Shahmeer said Afghan pashtuns don't fight 1-1, they like to go back bring whole family with them. This stronger Afghani is just a myth from what i have seen in real life. And your stories are not believable because most of the times you will even down play Pakistani pathans and worship Afghani pathans. As is the case again, you lost to every afghani but beat every Pakistani.

Again proves the point 1-1 fight they get crushed, hence need to bring 12 against 1.
Nope , we gang up on them for a reason. The purpose is to inflict helplessness and fear on him. it works. Only kids fight 1-1.
In our own native villages, it doesnt work like this, the physical fight of adults simply leads to drawing of guns and pistols., and bloodshed. Many people in our areas carry guns all the time.

:drag:
Lol, it seems you dont know much about pashtuns.......they easily learn other languages for convenience and business purposes......here in abbotabad, all afghan shopkeepers are fluent in hindko and urdu, beside their own pashto and dari. among themselves, they converse in pashto or dari. same is case with pakistani pashtuns. Pashtuns are every where in pakistan, in each and every corner.....they can speak punjabi, sindhi, balochi, seraiki, chitrali etc in the respective regions.....

Tell me those hindko speaking pathans demanding separate province speak pashto? pathans who are in punjab for 2-3 centuries speak pashto? Lets not even talk about bhaiya pathans. Same is the case with you, once lohani sindhi hindu now pashto speaking pathan.

Nope , we gang up on them for a reason. The purpose is to inflict helplessness and fear on him. it works. Only kids fight 1-1.
In our own native villages, it doesnt work like this, the physical fight of adults simply leads to drawing of guns and pistols., and bloodshed. Many people in our areas carry guns all the time.

I can understand in urban centers afghanis ganging up on 1. But in rural punjab because of biraderi system this will not be possible, maybe thats why they behave nicely there.

Tell me those hindko speaking pathans demanding separate province speak pashto? pathans who are in punjab for 2-3 centuries speak pashto? Lets not even talk about bhaiya pathans. Same is the case with you, once lohani sindhi hindu now pashto speaking pathan.

Though Lohanis are originally from Lohana sindhi merchants, but the current lohanis are so much mixed with Ghilzais afghans over the centuries that now they can be considered ghilzaified sindhi lohanas :lol:

Though Lohanis are originally from Lohana sindhi merchants, but the current lohanis are so much mixed with Ghilzais afghans over the centuries that now they can be considered ghilzaified sindhi lohanas :lol:

Damn, and pak-one used to make fun of proper ghilzai on pdf just because he was pro-Pak.

Same was the case with one Niazi guy from mianwali in our universtiy hostel in lahore, he was once beaten by some Jamiat guys and the next day he travelled back to mianwali to his village and returned with a bus full of his probably niazi relatives/friends to fight out the jamiat guys. Because both your marwat and niazi tribes are related to afghan Ghilzai povindah tribes so some of your afghan cultural values are perhaps still in tact.
Niazis are our cousins. They are indeed like this. I also had a confrontation with jamiat, who were mostly students from dir, over a room. They had occupied it. They also had brought pistols and few mujahideen commandos from training centers in mountains of abbotabad. I sought additional help from marwat students from comsat university. college security reached on spot , due to our heavy presence , they agreed on negotiations over room.
when the same IJT came into confrontation with waziristanis, they got totally fckd up.......wazirs and mehsuds not only beat them up but also burnt their rooms.

Damn, and pak-one used to make fun of proper ghilzai on pdf just because he was pro-Pak.

That user "Ghilzai" looked to me dubious character because pakistan does not have any indigenous ghilzais living anywhere in pakistan except afghan ghilzai refugees due to their exodus from afghanistan during soviet invasion. Afghan talibans are predominantly a ghilzai movement , mullah omar is a ghilzai and so is gulbadin hikmatyar. Which means that Ghilzais in afghanistan have been assets for paksitani establishment for strategic depth in afghanistan.

Last edited:
You mean @ghilzai? he told me that "great" ghilzai tribe looks down upon my marwat tribe....i told him that i am also related to ghilzais through lodhi....that guy is fake, ghilzais are broken down into numerous tribes, they identify themselves as suilemen khel, nasar, kharoti, hotak etc.....he links himself with turks, you wont see ghilzais calling themselves turks or some thing like that. His pashto is also broken.

You mean @ghilzai? he told me that "great" ghilzai tribe looks down upon my marwat tribe....i told him that i am also related to ghilzais through lodhi....that guy is fake, ghilzais are broken down into numerous tribes, they identify themselves as suilemen khel, nasar, kharoti, hotak etc.....he links himself with turks, you wont see ghilzais calling themselves turks or some thing like that. His pashto is also broken.

Here you are right I read the posts of that ghilzai user and he looked to me dubious because even though internet is full of references that ghilzais are at least partially descended from khalaj turks but no modern ghilzai pashtun would ever refer to himself anything other than pashtun. On harappadna.org, the afghan ghilzais and durrani pashtuns are genetically indistinguishable from each other which means that turkic genetic component of ghilzais has disappeared due to their heavy genetic mixing with durrani/abdali pashtuns.

That user "Ghilzai" looked to me dubious character because pakistan does not have any indigenous ghilzais living anywhere in pakistan except ghilzai refugees due to their exodus from afghanistan during soviet invasion. Afghan talibans are predominantly a ghilzai movement , mullah omar is a ghilzai and so is gulbadin hikmatyar. Which means that Ghilzais in afghanistan have been assets for paksitani establishment for strategic depth in afghanistan.

he claims that he belongs to FATA, when i asked him from where exactly? he refused to answer..there are no indigenous ghilzais in FATA...
at one point he said he lives in peshawer and his family migrated from afghanistan in 1979......he said his family is now proud pakistanis......if you have noticed, he doesnt know much about deep and ground realities of paklistan, he is most probably some afghan in foreign country, making the fool out of pakistanis here. His patriotic rants are forced.....

he claims that he belongs to FATA, when i asked him from where exactly? he refused to answer..there are no indigenous ghilzais in FATA...
at one point he said he lives in peshawer and his family migrated from afghanistan in 1979......he said his family is now proud pakistanis......if you have noticed, he doesnt know much about deep and ground realities of paklistan, he is most probably some afghan in foreign country, making the fool out of pakistanis here. His patriotic rants are forced.....

Ghilzai and Khilji mean same thing right?

Ghilzai and Khilji mean same thing right?
Ghilzai themeselves use word "ghiljay" for themeselves, which you can see is close to word khilji. They are no longer related to turks from any angle, they were even afghanized/pashtunized in the times of khilji dynasty. Khushal khattak of 1600s refer to jalaludin khilji as pashtun king in his poetry.

oh chal bhag... mujh say sach na sun lena... ghusa ajai ga tuijhay awgani.
What is 'awgani'? Zaban utki huwi he ya kya?. 'A' in Pakistan stands for afghania, respect the name.

Ghilzai themeselves use word "ghiljay" for themeselves, which you can see is close to word khilji. They are no longer related to turks from any angle, they were even afghanized/pashtunized in the times of khilji dynasty. Khushal khattak of 1600s refer to jalaludin khilji as pashtun king in his poetry.

Well i think first Pakistani great fast bowler Fazal Mahmood from Lahore was Khilji.

Back
Top Bottom