What's new

Girl ganged rape for submitting app to CM Punjab. Doctors foun app. in her vi****

Ghilzai themeselves use word "ghiljay" for themeselves, which you can see is close to word khilji. They are no longer related to turks from any angle, they were even afghanized/pashtunized in the times of khilji dynasty. Khushal khattak of 1600s refer to jalaludin khilji as pashtun king in his poetry.

What is 'awgani'? Zaban utki huwi he ya kya?. 'A' in Pakistan stands for afghania, respect the name.

awgani... this isnt the 18th century kiddo... and we are a nation/state.... afghans should go to theirs... you are free to go back to kabul...

What is the thread actually?
This is not about Punjab it's happening all around Pakistan, women are not protected by society neither any law to give them justice they are rasped murders domestic violence forced marriage happening to them. And we here taking about cast and regions? behis qoum

Well i think first Pakistani great fast bowler Fazal Mahmood from Lahore was Khilji.
Those who are descendents of khilji dynasty of delhi, use khilji surnames.
Fazal mahmoodd had blue eyes, do you think he was ghilzai or indianized khilji?

Such a shameful act by the police officers. They must be hanged to death

Such a shameful act by the police officers. They must be hanged to death

koi nai baat nai han...Pakistan ma wo sab kuch hota han jo hum soch bhi nai saktay...ye tu abb media apr ana shuru hua han...

Those who are descendents of khilji dynasty of delhi, use khilji surnames.
Fazal mahmoodd had blue eyes, do you think he was ghilzai or indianized khilji?

I don't know for sure if he was Khilji, just have read on youtube comments that his father surname was khilji. But he was not muhajir but punjabi pathan if he was indeed khilji. He is simply known as punjabi while IK another one from Lahore is known as pathan.

I don't know for sure if he was Khilji, just have read on youtube comments that his father surname was khilji. But he was not muhajir but punjabi pathan if he was indeed khilji. He is simply known as punjabi while IK another one from Lahore is known as pathan.

May be his father has "khilji" as a name and not as a surname, we had a guy in our university hostel whose name was qazafi, also in my school there was a guy whose name was Saljuk (recall seljuk turks) for the sake of name only and not as a surname, this is not uncommon in punjab.

I am first PAKISTANI and live in Punjab ( now i am in Oslo). Punjab has far most rape cases and leading in most crimes to. Its not about punjabi its about bad managment. Police is used a personal gunday by politicians and big guns as all over Pakistan but we are told so many lies about punjab governance which isnt true at all. That is what we are pointing at.

Stop talking non sense..This one incident( which is sad and tragic indeed) make all punjab as hell and all Punjabi as rapists?..when you guys will grow up? Bring one negative news to bash whole province and to express your frustration for PML(N)....Pathetic attempt to say the least

May be his father has "khilji" as a name and not as a surname, we had a guy in our university hostel whose name was qazafi, also in my school there was a guy whose name was Saljuk (recall seljuk turks) for the sake of name only and not as a surname, this is not uncommon in punjab.

Interesting, so it could be anything at this stage.

Find the criminals and behead them on street, make them example for others. No one has right to play with some one life.

Dont have words to reply , No clue what is happening to Pakistani People why they are turning into freaks , Even Animals are better People talk about progress and development and islam and a change in future their wont be a change unless people are changed which will never happen , Pakistan is , always was nd always will be a great land but Pakistani nation dsnt deserve to be called Pakistani ,
For All the problems their is only one proper solution patriotic , honest Police force which enforce Law on no matter who is breaking if their is no law and justice things will even get worse ,
Why i dont see Mullahs or old Folks ( who stoned their daughter for get married to person who she loved ) or govt doing anything
I praise to God that i m not part of that community , It dsnt matter which religion or what part of world you from only thing matter is are you human ?

Find the criminals and behead them on street, make them example for others. No one has right to play with some one life.
They should be stoned to death These barbaric animals should be taught a lesson so no one touch's any 1 sister daughter or mother

Stop taking cheap political shots on each crime that happens in this country.

Only way to stop rape crimes in Pakistan is to set death penalty for it.

whose responsibility is it to impose the death penalty.... not mine and yours..... im not being political.... whatever that is happening is because of the inability of the government to impose its writ...... but i guess this is beyond your intellect.

Back
Top Bottom