What's new

Another PMLN Shahbaz Sharif karnama in process !!

PML N are anti Pakistani, there should be no doubt about that.

you get top prize and guaranteed ministry after PPP + PTI wins election, "Ministry of Khyali Pulao"

I don't know why people target the one when he is doing something good for country, i am not pml-n supporter but if he is doing something good we should appreciate about that not depreciate.

because we have politics of Hero worship, others dig gold but it looks like stone but my leader's s.h.i.t looks like gold

I don't care about History geography or anything... But I know Jinnah never been to this hokey/cricket grounds for some speech. Second, this project is solely for the welfare of the people and students. And PU do need to utilize there 10s acres of Land ASAP.

And please take your Ego else where don't mess any develop projects like this one.

exactly

What I see is simple,

PTI and its supporters are busy defaming N-League because they have a fear that N-League might win again in Punjab and by using cheap-shots they might be able to discourage some N-league supporters. They already know that PPP and its allies are not going to win the next general elections and their only competition in Punjab and National Assemblies is N-league and that fear is leading them to keep their focus only on N-league. I don't see any difference between the supporters of PML, PPP and PTI because all of them are blind supporters of their respective parties but at least N-league walay itni bat-tameezi nahi karte (or I haven't seen doing them that much).

Since the night of 30th October (when I was the happiest man on earth after PTI jalsa)... Imran Khan has only defamed N-League and nothing else... While N-league has only started anti-PTI campaign couple of months ago and that too restraining themselves to accusations (and not bat-tameezi)

You are free to disagree as I am not a supporter of N-league but a disappointed fan of PTI who is now willing to convert. Now we can discuss the original topic
Yes Sir the quality of these projects was shown just recently when a bridge couldn't handle a single accident Sir things made in record time are mend to brake in record time to and what is point of destroying play grounds when we already don't much play grounds and who one earth makes a special line for Buses yes train I can understand but why for Buses simple hell of commissions are involved

lahore_mass_transit.jpg

if it goes like this- and doesnot turn the historic grounds into stations, then fair deal, despite the fact alot of money was spent on roads, recently built-especially the multan road- which took 4 years to complete.

I live on Multan Road. That is a Lie. Another Lie and Fabrication from Leader.
Furthermore, Multan Road is not under Administration of Punjab Highway Department. It is under Administration of National Highway Department (Under Fedral Govt.). Building of this Road is for our (Residents of Multan Road) sake. Who were Demanding for its construction from a very long time ago (Musharaf Era) but as usual Fedral Govt is not in a mood to resolve the problems whereas Punjab Govt. cares for the Public / Nation / Country. A True Patriotic League-Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz).

I invite all those living abroad to come and see the mess created from Kalma Chowk to Kainchi Signals and further to Chungi due to this mass rapid transit system. This money should had been spent on power projects in Punjab or developing some economic industrial states.

Second wastage of of money by Shahbaz Sharif. Showk chowk road (next stop after link road model town wali) leading straight to Shaukat khanaum and UCP and going towards Raiwand Road was totally fine and there was no cracks. Now all road is dug up in the name of expanding the road.

Can't Punjab government repair the roads of Mall instead of wasting money on road leading to Raiwand>? roads in front of governor house has so many holes cracks, uneven humps.!

Projects should be evaluated on their own merit and approved or disapproved on that basis, not on political basis.

I live on Multan Road. That is a Lie. Another Lie and Fabrication from Leader.
Furthermore, Multan Road is not under Administration of Punjab Highway Department. It is under Administration of National Highway Department (Under Fedral Govt.). Building of this Road is for our (Residents of Multan Road) sake. Who were Demanding for its construction from a very long time ago (Musharaf Era) but as usual Fedral Govt is not in a mood to resolve the problems whereas Punjab Govt. cares for the Public / Nation / Country. A True Patriotic League-Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz).

yes the project has gone through changes... follow the posts...

now lets focus on the real issue.

I invite all those living abroad to come and see the mess created from Kalma Chowk to Kainchi Signals and further to Chungi due to this mass rapid transit system. This money should had been spent on power projects in Punjab or developing some economic industrial states.

Second wastage of of money by Shahbaz Sharif. Showk chowk road (next stop after link road model town wali) leading straight to Shaukat khanaum and UCP and going towards Raiwand Road was totally fine and there was no cracks. Now all road is dug up in the name of expanding the road.

Can't Punjab government repair the roads of Mall instead of wasting money on road leading to Raiwand>? roads in front of governor house has so many holes cracks, uneven humps.!

mad cow !! but that is not what I am concerned, I was concern over the destruction of historic grounds. I dont care how he wastes public money- because today he is, tomorrow he will be in grave- but who will recover those grounds, once lost ???

mad cow !! but that is not what I am concerned, I was concern over the destruction of historic grounds. I dont care how he wastes public money- because today he is, tomorrow he will be in grave- but who will recover those grounds, once lost ???

Back
Top Bottom