What's new

Does Nawaz sharif have a weak personality ? (no trolling please)

I haven't but a very close relative of mine has. Your point?

A couple of my close relatives have as well...and the feedback from them isn't very positive so to say.

In one instance, there was a meeting going on regarding taxation and such, and during the briefing, some technical discussion was going on regarding the dynamics of taxation and bla bla bla...and the PM in the middle of the briefing asked a person to go and get him some thing to eat, and later after the briefing his first response was to ask a person "Khanay main kia hai?".

Now that's what I've heard, make of it what you may.

A couple of my close relatives have as well...and the feedback from them isn't very positive so to say.

In one instance, there was a meeting going on regarding taxation and such, and during the briefing, some technical discussion was going on regarding the dynamics of taxation and bla bla bla...and the PM in the middle of the briefing asked a person to go and get him some thing to eat, and later after the briefing his first response was to ask a person "Khanay main kia hai?".

Now that's what I've heard, make of it what you may.

So he likes to eat, he's a foodie. Can't blame him for that. You're absolutely right in that he ought to take affairs of state more seriously and try to prevent his appetite from taking over his thoughts particularly during high profile administrative meetings.

Besides, even if what you said is true, it proves nothing but the fact that he has his flaws. But then again, who's perfect? Nawaz Sharif's "transgressions" seem insignificant when compared with what our previous rulers have been involved in. Do ask yourself, Isn't it better for him to have an appetite for Nihari instead of Alcohol and dance parties? We all know what goes on in our Aewan-e-Sadar and PM House. What bothers me is that this nation would rather have an incompetent, insincere and an utterly fraudulent person's who's good at public speaking and marketing himself then someone who has all the virtues but is not so good at selling himself. I hope i have gotten my point acros.

Just for the record, i don't care how someone, be it a farmer or Prime Minister, lives his personal life. As long as he is sincere to this country and is fully dedicated to improving the lives of its people, he may drink whatever he wants and party in whichever way he likes, i wouldn't object a bit.

Let me reiterate, the reason why i don't believe NS is weak or stupid and insist he's perfectly fit to rule is because Pakistan has seen significant improvement in key benchmarks such as Economy, Law and Order, Investments, Drone Attacks and Infrastructure since he took office. He inherited a failing state, brought it back to realm of stability and has managed to set it on a positive trajectory. For doing all of this, i believe he deserves to be allowed keep his "extravagances" (like being obsessed with food).

Last edited:
He is Populist Politician like Imran Khan so I dont expect him to come up with some kind of INITIATIVE of his own rather I find him moving with the Popular Opinions. On the other hand I also find him quite a Calculate man so it may not be WEAKNESS but he does know better position to play his Cards. All in all he has nothing to offer to this Nation like all other leaders because he is more concerned with POWER like Imran Khan then People of Pakistan.

Yes, he was in a sticky situation, and people give him far too much credit, or let him off with too much.

People judge without being in a person's shoes but I remember all to well when 9/11 happened there was anger and fear throughout the whole world. Musharraf had direct threats from America that you either with us or against us, he being a patriotic put his country first (in his view at the time) unfortunley this WOT business became disastrous for Pakistan and the region in the end.

All I know is the man did not settle and live in his mansion in London he returned back to his country to fight and for that he has my respect as maybe if I were him I would have taken the easy option and lived of the book sales and had a good retirement stress free.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom