What's new

Does Nawaz sharif have a weak personality ? (no trolling please)

Its funny when you start believing your enemy over your own, it undermines your personality not NS's

Nawaz Sharif does lack leadership qualities and if it wasnt for Shehbaz Sharif he will commit blunders. This is the reason he takes Shahbaz sherif on every important foreign trip. The mind behind the scene is always Shehbaz Sherif.
Why didn't make him PM instead of him? SS has more administrative experience.

No matter what is said about him in his defence, no-one here that knows what sort of damage he done since Kargil to his exit, will want him back again. I am glad he is gone and he has no chance of returning to politics. And I hope none ever follow in his footsteps, for the good of Pakistan.

Musharraf was under immense pressure after 9/11 in hindsight I am sure even he will agree things could have been done different but at the moment in time the world was a different place and he made a call to join the WOT.

Mian Sahab is a politician at the end of the day - not an Arab dictator. Every politician can only go so far.
Imran perhaps has the weakest personality. He succumbs to pressure at the drop of a hat.
Mian Sahab perhaps has the strongest personality among Pakistani politicians.
Musharraf Treason Trial, Azadi March, Foreign Policy on India in the beginning, Restoration of Peace in
Karachi should teach ya a thing or two about Mian Sahab's personality.

Mian Sahab is a politician at the end of the day - not an Arab dictator. Every politician can only go so far.
Imran perhaps has the weakest personality. He succumbs to pressure at the drop of a hat.
Mian Sahab perhaps has the strongest personality among Pakistani politicians.
Musharraf Treason Trial, Azadi March, Foreign Policy on India in the beginning, Restoration of Peace in
Karachi should teach ya a thing or two about Mian Sahab's personality.

Musharraf was under immense pressure after 9/11 in hindsight I am sure even he will agree things could have been done different but at the moment in time the world was a different place and he made a call to join the WOT.

Yes, he was in a sticky situation, and people give him far too much credit, or let him off with too much.

"Bewakoof person"? o_O

Sorry for the recent trend among Pakistani posters to mix up urdu and english words.''Bewaqoof'' means ''fool'' :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On serious note,I find Mr.Nawaz as unpredictable person.In case of politics,he appears to be highly cautious,when taking any bigger decision.However,I will agree that he appears to have weak personality.His policy for Kashmir issue is still not clearly defined,as compare to Mr.Musharraf who knows when to speak,where to speak and how to speak.Comparing with Musharraf's attitude towards India,he has disappointed me alot.

Regards

Nawaz sharif is incapable of even becoming a CEO of a company. He cannot give a interview. He doesn't know what to talk neither he has any courage to speak infront of people. He has become PM only because of his vast looted wealth.

Nawaz sharif is the leader , people vote for nawaz sharif only. Nawaz sharif is a cool headed negotiater , good politician, good visionary leader , good planner. He has a strong personality trait of being a good cool headed and non rush of blood personality while SS is other way around . In short Nawaz has charismatic personality in Politics and people vote for him only not for SS .

Characterizing NS as a "weak personality" or implying he's stupid would be inaccurate, in my opinion.
Simple minded people are often confused with stupid people, which i believe is the case here. Nobility is so rare, it is often confused with weakness. I believe word 'pacifist' describes him better.

The problem lies with the general mentality of people of South-Asia. They hold high regard for rulers who have aggressive tendencies, are known for producing hawkish statements from time to time and institute policies which push countries to war. It's unfortunate that such leaders are lionized, deemed fit-to-rule and considered 'strong' here. Such leaders and their provocative stature, in a way, aligns with one of the most fundamental human propensities ; anger and aggression. This is what wins them public approval and admiration.

Also, this is why biggest war-mongers and and conquerors like Genghis Khan, Caesar and Stain have historically been elevated to the ranks of heroes while those who did wonders in public welfare and social work are ignored to the point of oblivion. We love to measure greatness of our rulers by the number of dead bodies they have left in their wake. Throughout our history we have been enthralled by bloody displays of cruelty, rampage and mesmerized by epics of carnage and destruction, so it's only natural for us to be so unaccommodating to reformists and ideologues.

I strongly believe this is why NS will never get the appreciation he deserves. His lack of candidness, habit of keeping to his business and disposition to avoid confrontation will not win him any sympathy or approval from public. It's an fortunate and inescapable reality.

Characterizing NS as a "weak personality" or implying he's stupid would be inaccurate, in my opinion.

Have you ever sat with Nawaz Sharif in a meeting or has any close relative been in there in a meeting?

The bastard does not have anything good in him, he is full of haram charbi.

When General Jilani was approached by Mian Sharif to make one of his sons to enter politics, it is said that General Jilani asked to give Shebaz Sharif, Mian Sharif said, mein kaar v chalana aye, tusi goggay(nawaz) nu lay lo..

A Father's opinion about his son should sum it all.

He seriously lacks leadership qualities. Moreover, he is a businessman so he is always concerned about his business than the country' interests.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom