What's new

Does Nawaz sharif have a weak personality ? (no trolling please)

I was an NCO and i only have respect and high regards for our officers. I studied during and after the military service when I couldnt continue due to injury.

ok? so listen up... our officers lead from the front.. its not just the SSG but infantry, armor and even artillery, they act as FOO and are ahead of their soldiers with the infantry and armor , directing fire at the enemies.

our infantry officers lead the charge. people who are completely ignorant and bigoted or ill informed make these remarks saying that officers stay behind

this is why we have highest number of officer to soldier KIA ratio. from juniors to star officers. you can keep your salutes to yourself.

if you have issue with the pay & privileges of officers then go to Khawaja Asif , he is already ranting a lot against the military. I didnt go broke, alhamdolillah without being a line man or meter reader I am able to look after my family.

people who join the forces dont do it with money in the mind. I know how civilians gauge each other. it doesnt apply with the military. we dont need your pity and we dont care about your scorn

nice pictures
lovely Imran Khan
back to his roots., showing his culture.
thanks and nice rply to that guy :cheers:

I was an NCO and i only have respect and high regards for our officers. I studied during and after the military service when I couldnt continue due to injury.

ok? so listen up... our officers lead from the front.. its not just the SSG but infantry, armor and even artillery, they act as FOO and are ahead of their soldiers with the infantry and armor , directing fire at the enemies.

our infantry officers lead the charge. people who are completely ignorant and bigoted or ill informed make these remarks saying that officers stay behind

this is why we have highest number of officer to soldier KIA ratio. from juniors to star officers. you can keep your salutes to yourself.

if you have issue with the pay & privileges of officers then go to Khawaja Asif , he is already ranting a lot against the military. I didnt go broke, alhamdolillah without being a line man or meter reader I am able to look after my family.

people who join the forces dont do it with money in the mind. I know how civilians gauge each other. it doesnt apply with the military. we dont need your pity and we dont care about your scorn

nice pictures
lovely Imran Khan
back to his roots., showing his culture.

Dude I am from Awan belt in Chukwal where every young man first tries to enroll in the service before trying something else, they have been doing it for centuries, from the time of mughal, shersha, ghaznavis, and ENGLISH. you being in the army for a period probably dont know as much about army as i do, and yes its for money, its their way of earning the living and they get respect for it so keep your lectures to yourself and believe in holier than other thinking.

nopes the thing is which side the electable are .. when PPP ( benazir) was considered security risk .. establishment influence them and made them join PML N .. they ,when musharraf kick nawaz out the same people joined then .. then nawaz was stubborn to take them back in 2008 .. that is why he didnt get many seats .. this time they joined PML N .. for ur better understanding please see the presently elected members and then u will find out most of them were from PML Q .

Your post doesn't make any sense. he is your elected prime minister.

how can NS be weak PM. Somebody explain to me. Wanting to do a deal with India inspite of not having enough backing from army and people is a really brave action.
Everywhere in the world, politicians are scared of domestic pressure. Pressure from their own people. In a democracy(at least in India), if people dont want it, a leader with find it very difficult to do it alone. True leadership can lead people into different direction and not maintain the status quo.

which is why people like vajpayee (with huge mandate) could go to pakistan. A timid MMS( with littile domestic backing) could do nothing inspite of being most pro pakistani Indian PM.

You see NS, he has not changed his script since elected. He must have had a lot of pressure(Indian politicians keep shooting from mouth) but he resisted saying anything and maintained his composure. The guy has matured, infact he is the senior partner with Modi ( who is kind of a newbe and overwhelmed by his own success now).

how can NS be weak PM. Somebody explain to me. Wanting to do a deal with India inspite of not having enough backing from army and people is a really brave action.

You see NS, he has not changed his script since elected. He must have had a lot of pressure(Indian politicians keep shooting from mouth) but he resisted saying anything and maintained his composure. The guy has matured, infact he is the senior partner with Modi ( who is kind of a newbe and overwhelmed by his own success now).

There's nothing called pro india in pak - the pro india is actually pro development of economy, power, people's rule and safety.

Let's see who's pro good relations inpak - PPP, MQM, PMLN, PTI. - everyone knows that's the only way forward.

Who's anti India - jamaati's, pro kashmiri groups, religious groups, sections of pak military, ISI, shariah desirable's, GHQ and the rest.

NS has chalked out a road map - this would have been true and the same roadmap would have been put forward by any other pak party as well if they had won the elections tool. This roadmap includes trade and good relations in the region and mutual development. This realization has come about by the sheer hammering tha pak received over the last decade - both by jihadi forces and by other power centers. NS realized a pro india stance is the best way forward after he was ousted by musharraf and has been advocating the same to zardari - but zardari being a lesser visionary couldn't fructify it in his tenure.

Sharif is extremely keen and quite eager to get things moving vis a vis India - kashmir, shiachen etc are not even an issue anymore other than to satisfy local jihadi elements and the extremist forces within pakistan by mere rhetoric on it.

Everywhere in the world, politicians are scared of domestic pressure. Pressure from their own people. In a democracy(at least in India), if people dont want it, a leader with find it very difficult to do it alone. True leadership can lead people into different direction and not maintain the status quo.

The fear for NS in trying to tame local pressure points is that he may get ousted or that his roadmap would get derailed by some major terrorist attack in foreign soil where the trail leads to pakistan. These forces are a bit out of NS's control and I truly doubt he will evr get a handle on it in his tenure - which btw can any day cease to exist because of his outreach to India.

weak?? nahhhh he is
11751929_1631786027068077_3616491581900025077_n.png

Nawaz Sharif is chronologically third politician among Muslims of this region who enjoyed such an overwhelming political support. The first two being Jinnah and Bhutto. Benazir Bhutto also had vast support, but she was not the creator of this support. She was an heir of it.
Nawaz Sharif entered into the politics in early 1980’s. First he joined Asghar Khan’s Tehrik-e-Istiqlal. Soon he realised that the party is devoid of any potential of growth. In those days Zia’s martial law was imposed in Pakistan. No political forum was available for newcomers having extraordinary talent. So Nawaz Sharif adopted the same approach that was used by his predecessor Bhutto. He joined the government as finance minister of Punjab, under martial law regime. After non-party based general elections of 1985, he was made chief minister of Punjab. This was the beginning of his popularity. Until now he has an experience of more than 25 years of practical politics. It is more than that of Bhutto. This adds a lot of positive characteristics in his politics. I can describe the pros and cons of his personality as a politician as under:
  • His politics does not thrive on creating and fuelling hatred among different groups of society, whether they are defined by religion or economy.
  • He has grown a sense of respect for his political opponents. A trait not found in his predecessors.
  • He is not in favour of increasing the temperature of political scenario.
  • He has acquired the quality of patience also, something rare in our politicians.
  • He is wiser than his predecessors, almost equally intelligent, but unfortunately less sharper than them.
  • He has a shy and less confident personality. No doubt, in recent past, he has much improved.
  • He is more democratic than his predecessors.
  • Unlike his predecessors, he is less egoistic.
  • He has the ability to tolerate opposition and difference of opinions.
  • He is not secular and westernised. There is a great allegation on Jinnah that he was secular and westernised. Similarly, though Bhutto was not secular, a fact evident from his books and the Constitution of 1971, that was made under his guidance; he was much westernised. In contrast to both of them, Nawaz Sharif is neither secular nor westernised.
  • Bhutto was an intellectual, but Nawaz Sharif is not. Bhutto was a very well read person. But he is not. This is one of the drawbacks of his personality.
  • Unlike Jinnah and Bhutto his verbal expression and communication skills are not up to the mark.
Cogito, Ergo Sum: My Views About Nawaz Sharif (Jan 2010)

Nawaz Sharif is weak and an idiot and he went to the inauguration of genocidal Modi in India.

Pakistanis will be able tell better..Just my observations.. I believe he has got a strong personality. Why do I think so ?

1.He became PM once, was forced to go on exile. Yet he came back, contested the elections again and became the PM again. The only other Pakistani who came close was killed.

2. We all know about the overwhelming influence of Pakistani army in Pakistan and it's ideology of identifying India as the arch enemy. Yet, Nawaz Sharif has tried his level best to make peace with India. He negotiated with Vajpayee govt. in the past, unfortunately, that party was spoiled by Musharraf. He attended the swearing-in ceremony of Modi, knowing fully well what a vast section of Pakistanis think of Modi and now he has invited Modi to Pakistan.

3. While Bhutto may talk about eating grass and all that, it was Nawaz Sharif's govt. that established Pakistan as a nuclear power in front of the whole World.

Pakistanis will be able tell better..Just my observations

Lets look at his record. He claims to be a businessman and promised to improve Pakistan's economy. The oil prices have dropped 40% but still deficit is increasing and exports have dropped to 2011 level. Nawaz Sharif has failed to improve Pakistan's economy.

Musharaf was million times better then the PML N thugs.

No, he was definitely worse. The only good aspect was all the economic assistance that he got us and the property bubble, shortly after he bankrupted us through sanctions. Other than that, hardly any better, and it was his actions that directly led to the utter hell that followed him.

Indians and Pakistanis deserve the vile, corrupt, retarded leaders we get (thinking Rahul Gandhi) why?? because majority of the vote bank are illiterate, uneducated persons who will continue to vote for them come rain or shine.

Thank God India has a true leader in Modi, I thought if Bhutto were alive and came to power she would have changed things (she was one hell of a brave woman) but alas she was killed as most of our good leaders are.

Lets look at his record. He claims to be a businessman and promised to improve Pakistan's economy. The oil prices have dropped 40% but still deficit is increasing and exports have dropped to 2011 level. Nawaz Sharif has failed to improve Pakistan's economy.

It's a collective process and takes time. Pakistan has a short, but very turbulent history. Only recent did one civilian government, complete full term in office. The entire mess has to be cleaned up. One will have to start from the scratch, starting with land-reforms. These cannot be achieved in an year or two. It will take time. To blame it all on one single person is grossly unfair.

No, he was definitely worse. The only good aspect was all the economic assistance that he got us and the property bubble, shortly after he bankrupted us through sanctions. Other than that, hardly any better, and it was his actions that directly led to the utter hell that followed him.

Sanctions that you talk about, I believe those came into effect after nuclear tests and some more after Kargil ? Is there anything else that I'm missing ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom