What's new

Does Nawaz sharif have a weak personality ? (no trolling please)

That is indeed my observation too, he is taking prime ministership as something for granted , like he is not answerable to public at all. I don't see him addressing the nation on any policy issues, for example his visit to india. He is faking himself as head of centre-right conservative party but his posture and outlook in recent times is more of a leftist, I see only hypocrisy in his credentials and his actions.

As I said he has a strong mandate. But lets say his visit to India. He should have put this forth in parliament. He must have known Indian leadership stance. He should have known how to respond. This he could have done by talking to the parliament. No one would have said dont go but please put forth your point of view forcefully.

Same was the way he conducted his visit to USA. He has been an embarrassment, honestly.

He couldn't have been a bigger coward then Nawaz who hid in the toilet when the Army came to arrest that piece of turd.

And musharraf was about to compromise on Kashmir during his reign.

I think Nawaz is a seasoned politician. In 90's he had aggressive policies towards Kashmir but he changed the stance with the Vajpaee government, and that shows the man learns from his experience and is ready to take a 180 degree turn. Musharraf copied Nawaz's policy on Kashmir about peaceful discussions. Bloody when a politician talks peace he is traitor and when a general who wants his name in the history does the same, he is a freakin visionary.

I think Nawaz is a seasoned politician. In 90's he had aggressive policies towards Kashmir but he changed the stance with the Vajpaee government, and that shows the man learns from his experience and is ready to take a 180 degree turn. Musharraf copied Nawaz's policy on Kashmir about peaceful discussions. Bloody when a politician talks peace he is traitor and when a general who wants his name in the history does the same, he is a freakin visionary.

Nawaz is a corrupt, coward and a traitor. Most of his money that he stole from Pakistan are invested in UK and Saudi Arabia. I wish to see the day when Nawaz and all corrupt politicians will be hanged on streets.

Mr Sharif is a very pragmatic politician. He is trying his best to take Pakistan forward. He know very well that without containing army and radical element, Pakistan can not progress. He is trying his level best to do that. He knows the importance of good relation with India. No doubt radical elements in Pakistan will find weakness in that. In my opinion Mr. Sharif is the best what Pakistan may have today.

I think your upper wala khana bhi khali hay
of course it is..khali

after all I am a fouji with Ukal Choos steeel helmet
only served for 2 years but that was on the front lines to ensure your upper khana and the bottom khana remains in one piece when Indians were talking about obliterating Pakistan after conducting their nuclear tests.

IK ki personality hi apni hai see
imran.jpg

Like that, One general had a persnal agenda in 1971 and that resulted in Bangladesh.

IK ki personality hi apni hai see
View attachment 33112

Is it Photoshop or or a real picture? What hell the IK doing with a gun in hand sitting with terrorist like looking people?

Like that, One general had a persnal agenda in 1971 and that resulted in Bangladesh.

Is it Photoshop or or a real picture? What hell the IK doing with a gun in hand sitting with terrorist like looking people?
o bhai not every person with a gun is a terrorist its tribal elders of mohmand agency sitting with IK during his visit there in early 90s

Absolutely Incorrect, if that is so he wouldn’t sign COD with Benazir, didn’t comes to Pakistan in 2008 in the first place from Jeddah palaces, don’t side with political adversary Zardari in 2008 against bigger common enemy establishmet , immedly resigned from 2008 assemblies on the direction of Estb. @memogate and overthrow elected govt at once.

After winning 2013 Elections, didn't file article 6 against military head, persists with the case as per the true law, allow Musharraf to exile by his own.....there are lot more which suggest he is far more hard head than anything else.

Today’s PMLN ideology is totally of the courtesy of NS, judges restoration, COD, Alliance against Establishment all is the culmination of that ideological borders NS defined by his action/inactions. What Nawaz Sharif did or doing for PMLN was/is Strategic, while Shahbaz sharif is a great political tactician in his own right.....both forms a true winning team for PMLN and Pakistani Democracy over Khakis:coffee:

o bhai not every person with a gun is a terrorist its tribal elders of mohmand agency sitting with IK during his visit there in early 90s

Ok Man but this guys have automatic rifle in their hand. Gun is OK nut rifle is bit too much.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom