What's new

Does Nawaz sharif have a weak personality ? (no trolling please)

he is not weak or strong .. he is just a bussiness ..,this wealth grow 100 times since he came into polics .. for the survival of their family they need to be in politics ...

personal there are alot of being weak... he had poor acedemic record, poor looks , poor supports skills ... english worse then meera.. he was lucky his father was friends with Genral gilani and his father was rich .. these are the only two qualities he have

imran 6.jpg
imran 2.jpg
imran 3.jpg
imran 4.jpg
imran 5.jpg

he is not weak or strong .. he is just a bussiness ..,this wealth grow 100 times since he came into polics .. for the survival of their family they need to be in politics ...

personal there are alot of being weak... he had poor acedemic record, poor looks , poor supports skills ... english worse then meera.. he was lucky his father was friends with Genral gilani and his father was rich .. these are the only two qualities he have

But Pakistani people have elected him again and again. You should accept that he is a popular leader of Pakistan.

Whatever He(Nawaz Shareef) is today, He is due to Shahbaz Shareef and his luck.

Maybe he has weak personality because he does not control the whole government. I mean think about it .... If i had the hanging sword of a coup over my head because I cannot control the ISI & Army then lol I would be timid too. Plus the chap already had to face Mushy.
His timidity is understandable.:partay:

I K Gujral claims Nawaz leaked information about Kashmiri mujahideen that foiled their attacks and Indians recovered SAMs from them

do you believe everything else than India say about you?
or you just believe BiBi passed on Sikh freedom fighter information and NS passed on Kashmiri mujahideen information.
I think your upper wala khana
of course it is..khali

after all I am a fouji with Ukal Choos steeel helmet
only served for 2 years but that was on the front lines to ensure your upper khana and the bottom khana remains in one piece when Indians were talking about obliterating Pakistan after conducting their nuclear tests.

I got enough of those in my family protecting me and given life on the front line so the ones hiding behind the steel helmet can go back home to their families in one piece. I am proud to say I have more shaheed in my family than three generations of fauji in your family...so dont give me this "thou the brave one protecting me" bullshit.

I got enough of those in my family protecting me and given life on the front line so the ones hiding behind the steel helmet can go back home to their families in one piece. I am proud to say I have more shaheed in my family than three generations of fauji in your family...so dont give me this "thou the brave one protecting me" bullshit.
its not bullshit
its fact people who have military personal in their family dont talk like you.

But Pakistani people have elected him again and again. You should accept that he is a popular leader of Pakistan.
nopes the thing is which side the electable are .. when PPP ( benazir) was considered security risk .. establishment influence them and made them join PML N .. they ,when musharraf kick nawaz out the same people joined then .. then nawaz was stubborn to take them back in 2008 .. that is why he didnt get many seats .. this time they joined PML N .. for ur better understanding please see the presently elected members and then u will find out most of them were from PML Q .

Absolutely Incorrect, if that is so he wouldn’t sign COD with Benazir, didn’t comes to Pakistan in 2008 in the first place from Jeddah palaces, don’t side with political adversary Zardari in 2008 against bigger common enemy establishmet , immedly resigned from 2008 assemblies on the direction of Estb. @memogate and overthrow elected govt at once.

After winning 2013 Elections, didn't file article 6 against military head, persists with the case as per the true law, allow Musharraf to exile by his own.....there are lot more which suggest he is far more hard head than anything else.

Today’s PMLN ideology is totally of the courtesy of NS, judges restoration, COD, Alliance against Establishment all is the culmination of that ideological borders NS defined by his action/inactions. What Nawaz Sharif did or doing for PMLN was/is Strategic, while Shahbaz sharif is a great political tactician in his own right.....both forms a true winning team for PMLN and Pakistani Democracy over Khakis:coffee:

I expected exactly this kind of malshia zehniat response from a paid PMLN poster.

its not bullshit
its fact people who have military personal in their family dont talk like you.

in fact people in Pakistan dont talk anything on their own but what they heard from their elders, the critical thinking section of the brain in Pakistanis is shrinking fast and anyone caught doing critical thinking is labeled something or the other. I am from the Army family and I know how privileged Army families are, but for what? for fighting for the country? they want to get all the rewards in this world?

off course when we talk about army on a forum like this we talk about above major posts, Major or below who actually do all teh fighting die broke if they survive the war, when I salute I only Salute them

do you believe everything else than India say about you?
or you just believe BiBi passed on Sikh freedom fighter information and NS passed on Kashmiri mujahideen information.
I think your upper wala khana

Yes this user "iran baloch" was showcasing himself in earlier post as a "true" soldier of paksitan army, and now he is using indian prime minister's views as evidence against NS, so indian sources are word of angels for him, what about other allegartions that indians level on pakistani army, ISI , I dont think he will share those views of indians here because it does not suit his agenda. This forum is filled with malshia zehniat people , some are blindly supporting specific political parties while others are blindly supporting each and every kartoot of establishment.

Yes this user "iran baloch" was showcasing himself in earlier post as a "true" soldier of paksitan army, and now he is using indian prime minister's views as evidence against NS, so indian sources are word of angels for him, what about other allegartions that indians level on pakistani army, ISI , I dont think he will share those views of indians here because it does not suit his agenda. This forum is filled with malshia zehniat people , some are blindly supporting specific political parties while others are blindly supporting each and every kartoot of establishment.

thats what i dont like about these hypocrites, they quote their enemy to put a blame on their own and consider themselves bigger Pakistani than you and me

What do you think , I personally think that Nawaz sharif is unfit for the prime minister job because he has weak personality and is not so intelligent person. He is reaping the fruit of his brother Shahbaz sharif's hardwork and strong leadership in punjab during 2008-2013 punjab government. I personally think Shahbaz sharif should be the prime minister of paksitan because the mandate for PMLN in 2013 elections was for Shahbaz Sharif's leadership as successful chief minister of punjab. There is a wrong impression in the media about Nawaz sharif being a big leader in punjab, no he is not people dont care about him , people are more attached to Shahbaz sharif in punjab.
Absolutely! Shahbaz is a good administrator and hardworking person and he knows how to control bureaucracy. Even chinese and people from other countries admire his hardwork in punjab. I voted PML-N because of work of Shahbaz shareef in Punjab.

in fact people in Pakistan dont talk anything on their own but what they heard from their elders, the critical thinking section of the brain in Pakistanis is shrinking fast and anyone caught doing critical thinking is labeled something or the other. I am from the Army family and I know how privileged Army families are, but for what? for fighting for the country? they want to get all the rewards in this world?

off course when we talk about army on a forum like this we talk about above major posts, Major or below who actually do all the fighting die broke if they survive the war, when I salute I only Salute them
I was an NCO and i only have respect and high regards for our officers. I studied during and after the military service when I couldnt continue due to injury.

ok? so listen up... our officers lead from the front.. its not just the SSG but infantry, armor and even artillery, they act as FOO and are ahead of their soldiers with the infantry and armor , directing fire at the enemies.

our infantry officers lead the charge. people who are completely ignorant and bigoted or ill informed make these remarks saying that officers stay behind

this is why we have highest number of officer to soldier KIA ratio. from juniors to star officers. you can keep your salutes to yourself.

if you have issue with the pay & privileges of officers then go to Khawaja Asif , he is already ranting a lot against the military. I didnt go broke, alhamdolillah without being a line man or meter reader I am able to look after my family.

people who join the forces dont do it with money in the mind. I know how civilians gauge each other. it doesnt apply with the military. we dont need your pity and we dont care about your scorn

nice pictures
lovely Imran Khan
back to his roots., showing his culture.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom