• Something else

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

Developereo

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I believe this whole bounty is a pretext for the real American goal: to create another major incident to humiliate Pakistan and embarrass the Pak army/ISI.

The next move will most likely be the targeted assassination of HS, OBL-style. The US will not put him on trial because they lack the evidence for a successful conviction and they can't risk a 'not guilty' verdict, which would be very embarrassing for the US.

Something else buddy. US announces bounties initially to "soften" up the country it is targeting. Then using that pretext, WHAM! invasion. It is a very smart tactic but it can be detected if done too many times.

Their invasion of Pakistan has begun anyway.

But supply route is already opened or will open by next week approved by your parliament and military with few dollars shifting hands

I think America is systematically trying to malign image of Pakistan in world, with now even China also helping in accusations of harbouring terrorists. Times are tough for Pakistan.

I chose option 3. They will do nothing, just a pressure tactic, in hope that somebody in the circles of HS or OBL will come forward with some evidence in the greed of some quick buck, and then pressure Pakistan more into doing their deeds.

Just look at what happened to Fai!

they will continue to hang this sword on pakistan head.They can do any false flag operation and will blame on HS.:lol:

so its pressure tactics to get their demands from pakistan

I think its a tactic to raise Hafiz Saeed's popularity for next year's elections.

All of a sudden people want to read what Difa-e-Pakistan Council is doing and saying and not all of it is destroy this, destroy that. In fact its turning out they were mostly saying Fight back, Defend yourselves.

Granted they are religious extremist nut jobs, but with the US foreign policy being a bigger nut job, the lesser of two evils comparison will drive their popularity up.

and US allies like Zardari, Kayani are plenty bad.

If it would do something like that to Imran Khan, his electoral win would be certain.

I believe this whole bounty is a pretext for the real American goal: to create another major incident to humiliate Pakistan and embarrass the Pak army/ISI.

The next move will most likely be the targeted assassination of HS, OBL-style. The US will not put him on trial because they lack the evidence for a successful conviction and they can't risk a 'not guilty' verdict, which would be very embarrassing for the US.

Too much importance you gave to HS while you know he is not world terrorist.

All is nothing but pressure built up on Pakistan and scenario goes interesting when Zardari left for India. False move on chessboard.

A few points first:

- no one seriously believes the US wants to "invade" Pakistan in the traditional sense; not when they can get to their goals using covert means.

- China has specifically said the terrorists are rogue criminals. It has never accused the Pak govt. of complicity, like India/US/UK do.

- pressure tactic to reopen NATO routes are there, but I was wondering if they will take it one step further. The US has continually put pressure on Pak army/ISI to demoralize and malign them, and to strain their relationship with the Pakistani public. Another OBL-style operation would create a massive problem for the Pak military.

I think its a tactic to raise Hafiz Saeed's popularity for next year's elections.

But why would the US want to promote extremist parties in Pakistani politics?

Too much importance you gave to HS while you know he is not world terrorist.

All is nothing but pressure built up on Pakistan and scenario goes interesting when Zardari left for India. False move on chessboard.

Can you elaborate? How does Zardari's India trip fit into this? Are you saying the US is pressuring Pakistan to surrender HS to India?

High likely Osama style, Pakistan Army will excuse themselves in saying radar not working properly or jam problems.

Again, HS is no value important to Pakistan. Next guy should be Zaid Hamid and other bad guys.

Considering Saeed is accused of running an op that killed several American citizens, I think the US will exhaust diplomatic options with Pakistan's government first. If Pakistan refuses to hand him over to be tried, then the Americans can say the tried to do things according to international law and were rebuffed.

Then they will carry out an op to kill him. Hopefully just him and no collateral damage. Enough innocent people have died because of Saeed.

Considering Saeed is accused of running an op that killed several American citizens, I think the US will exhaust diplomatic options with Pakistan's government first. If Pakistan refuses to hand him over to be tried, then the Americans can say the tried to do things according to international law and were rebuffed.

Then they will carry out an op to kill him. Hopefully just him and no collateral damage. Enough innocent people have died because of Saeed.
Yeah, US had to wait what....4 or so years to put a bounty on this guy???

I doubt the US/India have any substantial proof implicating HS. Contrary to common belief, I do not think this move was primarily to placate India, but is indicative of the failed WOT efforts in Afghanistan, & the perceived lack of support from Pakistan; trying to play hardball to save face.

To some of the Indian members asking why would the US/India charge HS without proof, why did the US government include the name of Hamid Gul in the list of international terrorists? Just because someone is anti-American does not make him a terrorist, presenting substantiated/unequivocal/undisputed evidence does, which India & the US have failed to provide.

Back
Top Bottom