What's new

Lesson not learnt (Hafiz Saeed rally)

Nope, we prefer a different option...Put you down and eventually Shut you down. Hafiz Saeed, as already pointed out is an absolutely terrific weapon for India. In case you didn't notice it, that was in the American press. What better way for us to point out that you are all a bunch of terrorist sympathisers. As is said, what is needed is not just being lucky by yourself, you need your opponents to be stupid. On that score, India is very lucky. You can cheer the terrorist attack that comes once every few years, we will cheer the proctological exam that Pakistanis fear whenever visiting any country of the west. We may suffer one attack, however horrendous(for Indian i.e., for Pakistanis it is proabably daily news) once in a while but we will make sure, in whatever way we can, that you suffer the consequences day in & day out. We need more rallies by Hafiz Saeed, nothing helps our cause more.

Yeah, as I pointed out that the hordes attending Hafiz saeed's rallies don't seem to buy that line. If it was Indian government which was responsible, then why were these chaps threatening to repeat it all over India?

Pakistan & joint enquiry? A bit like the Americans carrying out joint enquiry with Al-Qaeda after 9/11.....

The International court of justice is a new even if equally ridiculous point. I have seen no offer. If Pakistan is serious, let them hand over Hafiz Saeed to the ICC, it will be up to India to prove its case then. This was an investigation involving India & the Americans. Unless the Americans too are in a conspiracy to malign Pakistan, your protests are just silly antics.

You just proved me correct - Indian govt is criminally complacent in the murder of its own people.

You just proved me correct - Indian govt is criminally complacent in the murder of its own people.

Complicit? Proven you correct? You & correct are so far apart that you won't even recognise it if it stared you in the face. I'm a realist, which why unlike @seiko, I'm not surprised by your posts. I expect very little, so I am never disappointed. It is your goivernment that patronises Hafiz Saeed, the fact that all Pakistanis bear the consequences is your doing. Sure the Indian government could take out Hafiz Saeed but Pakistan has a whole bunch of such guys and name recognition would be a problem. This chap is as close to being of OBL's stature. Imagine a terrorist attack by his nuts in Europe or the U.S. You now have to live in fear of an attack like that, we can warily watch over our border while smiling mockingly at every Pakistani who doesn't make the connection between their treatment abroad & Hafeez Saeed's rallies....

Last edited by a moderator:
Complicit? Proven you correct? You & correct are so far apart that you won't even recognise it if it stared you in the face. I'm a realist, which why unlike @seiko, I'm not surprised by your posts. I expect very little, so I am never disappointed. It is your goivernment that patronises Hafiz Saeed, the fact that all Pakistanis bear the consequences is your doing. Sure the Indian government could take out Hafiz Saeed but Pakistan has a whole bunch of such guys and name recognition would be a problem. This chap is as close to being of OBL's stature. Imagine a terrorist attack by his nuts in Europe or the U.S. You now have to live in fear of an attack like that, we can warily watch over our border while smiling mockingly at every Pakistani who doesn't make the connection between their treatment abroad & Hafeez Saeed's rallies....

You are weighing hafiz saeed's 'nuclear testicles' or me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's declared him a terrorist?? - you? while your government and businessmen invite him to visit Pakistan?
looks like defence.pk is a country now :lol:

Hafiz Saeed is a subject of Pakistan's civil laws
Civil and Criminal, but yes, Pakistani laws..

while Kashmir is an international dispute between 3 partisans.
Wrong again. Its a land dispute between 2 parties, India and Pakistan. Kashmir is not a legally recognized entity. Also that is a dispute basis United Nations, whose jurisdiction you refuse to recognize. You cant pick and chose when you want to recognize UN jurisdiction over Pakistan and when you dont.

what sort of moron does it take to think up something like that?
Really ?? Did NOT expect that from you..

You are weighing hafiz saeed's 'nuclear testicles' or me?

No..not you, even though you seem to desperately wish you were a part of his testicles......:)

IIf Hafiz Saeed is a terrorist from Indian perspective than Modi is a terrorist from our perspective.

The difference is that Modi has never been accused of killing Pakistanis. While not accepting the connection, if Hafiz Saeed were to stick to killing Pakistanis, then we may not bother ourselves with it.

If a terrorist can become India's prime minister than it can happen in Pakistan too. Would be fun to watch !

Dude.. What's up.. Cool down !! You are simply coming up with one anecdotal and factually incorrect statement after the other...Hafiz Saeed is a UN designated terrorist and JuD is a UN designated Terror organization.

Dont know which PM of India are you referring to as a terrorist. Do remember that once you start abusing each other's national leaders by individual statements that are not backed by facts, you are actually diverting the discussion towards a slippery slope of trolling...

Pakistanis support both state and at the ground level for such persons in not new. There is no point in arguing against their belief. Its as absurd as the massive protests that erupt when their prophet's caricature emerges but not a whimper of protest when a similar terrorist blow himself and innocent people while shouting their holy words. Holy war against India is seen with a religious backdrop. Good Luck changing this perception.

UN is an extension of the US F.P apparatus, a bunch of bigoted buttholes sit on its chair. If Hafiz Saeed is a terrorist from Indian perspective than Modi is a terrorist from our perspective. Only difference is that the later is likely to become your prime minister.

Pakistani perception does not count for Squat in India.. But UNSC perception does in Pakistan (despite what you say on this forum). Pak govt can never publicly denounce UNSC stand simply because one of the main pillars of Pakistan's international Policy (on Kashmir) hinges on a UNSC resolution on Kashmir..

In a war of perceptions, who thinks what don't matter, nor is the UN the moral authority of the world. They sit quiet when Muslims are killed all over the world, cry foul when we hit back.

UN is an extension of the US F.P apparatus, a bunch of bigoted buttholes sit on its chair. If Hafiz Saeed is a terrorist from Indian perspective than Modi is a terrorist from our perspective. Only difference is that the later is likely to become your prime minister.

Look you just cannot flip flop on UN status according to your own convenience. The same UN and US helped Muslim country's many times than your own Muslim brothers did so give it a rest.. And about Hafiz Saeed, apart from Pakistan, the whole world thinks he is a terrorist leader.. Just because some people here in PDF thinks Modi is a terrorist does not make him so.. Your own government is unwilling to call him as a terrorist.. You are trying to compare apples and oranges..

Im just discussing an argument - whats so morally low in this?

Apart from some same old crying of inside job what evidence you have that it was done by Indian government?? You are accusing the Indian government of terrorist activities just to divert attention from a world known terrorist

If your govt is serious, they have an open offer to take - if they are not serious than they are criminally silent - and they are silent for a reason because they are guilty.

Where is the offer mate? Did Pakistan government offer it to us? We have send to dozens of dossiers, what happened to it? Unless your country take some genuine effort to curb this organisations work, we efforts wont be taken into face value..

No..not you, even though you seem to desperately wish you were a part of his testicles......:)

The difference is that Modi has never been accused of killing Pakistanis. While not accepting the connection, if Hafiz Saeed were to stick to killing Pakistanis, then we may not bother ourselves with it.

You seem to be sucking them up for now old friend - who was until now valiantly singing praises of HS's value to Indian interests? - Has that balloon bursted or still being filled with vegetarian douchebag farts piped out of Indian dhoti?

Look you just cannot flip flop on UN status according to your own convenience. The same UN and US helped Muslim country's many times than your own Muslim brothers did so give it a rest.. And about Hafiz Saeed, apart from Pakistan, the whole world thinks he is a terrorist leader.. Just because some people here in PDF thinks Modi is a terrorist does not make him so.. Your own government is unwilling to call him as a terrorist.. You are trying to compare apples and oranges..

IF & WHEN it suits them.

Apart from some same old crying of inside job what evidence you have that it was done by Indian government?? You are accusing the Indian government of terrorist activities just to divert attention from a world known terrorist

Its called 'Non action.'

Where is the offer mate? Did Pakistan government offer it to us? We have send to dozens of dossiers, what happened to it? Unless your country take some genuine effort to curb this organisations work, we efforts wont be taken into face value..

Offers have been long presented, your govt is not interested. That's not our fault.

You seem to be sucking them up for now old friend - who was until now valiantly singing praises of HS's value to Indian interests?

His value to Indian interests remains. Not the most ideal position but the if life gives a lemon, best to make some lemonade.

- Has that balloon bursted or still being filled with vegetarian douchebag farts piped out of Indian dhoti?

I'm not a fart connoisseur like you seem to be, so I will let that pass.......:lol:

His value to Indian interests remains. Not the most ideal position but the if life gives a lemon, best to make some lemonade.

I'm not a fart connoisseur like you seem to be, so I will let that pass.......:lol:

Its just epic how you sell your 'intelligentsia' on behalf of the man who supposed killed your countrymen. Hoping to take advantage of a situation they have no control over, is just the hall mark of the Indian psyche.

what lesson India wants us to learn ?

The reality is that Hindu terrorist Modi is going to be Indian PM whereas HS even cant get a local body seat.

So who is going to learn the lesson??

Its just epic how you sell your 'intelligentsia' on behalf of the man who supposed killed your countrymen. Hoping to take advantage of a situation they have no control over, is just the hall mark of the Indian psyche.

I'll tell you what's epic. You supporting a man known to be a terrorist. He, after all, admits to founding the LeT & that is not anybody's idea of a charity. I have no idea what selling "intelligentsia" means but turning an opponents stupidity against him is a commonsensical position. A pity that common sense is not all that common. I would prefer he swings from a rope but if that will not happen because Pakistan supports him, then we can only hope to see Pakistan swinging from a rope, a rope they tied themselves and one that will only allow for slow strangulation. We are in no hurry here.

Back
Top Bottom