What's new

Lesson not learnt (Hafiz Saeed rally)

If a terrorist can become India's prime minister than it can happen in Pakistan too. Would be fun to watch !

Another pathetic excuse.. Neither Modi was branded as a terrorist by UN or your government. Find some other excuses..

If a terrorist can become India's prime minister than it can happen in Pakistan too. Would be fun to watch !

Who's declared him a terrorist?? - you? while your government and businessmen invite him to visit Pakistan?

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/pakistani-business-delegation-invites-modi-to-karachi-156859

besides, it would be fun to witness what happens to India when Modi becomes PM and what happens to Pakistan when Hafiz Sayeed or some other terrorist becomes PM of Pakistan.

Because your govt has never cooperated. Because they keep blaming a bogeyman for a false flag they committed themselves. If Indian govt is not guilty or criminally complacent in the Mumbai attacks, than why are have they decided to shut their mouth?

Pakistan had offered a joint inquiry as well as an inquiry to b carried out by International Court of Justice.... why did your govt not respond? - Is that our fault?

The culprits you search sit in Lok Sabha.

I cant believe you stoop into this level of argument.. You are better than this aero!!

Another pathetic excuse.. Neither Modi was branded as a terrorist by UN or your government. Find some other excuses..

In a war of perceptions, who thinks what don't matter, nor is the UN the moral authority of the world. They sit quiet when Muslims are killed all over the world, cry foul when we hit back.

UN is an extension of the US F.P apparatus, a bunch of bigoted buttholes sit on its chair. If Hafiz Saeed is a terrorist from Indian perspective than Modi is a terrorist from our perspective. Only difference is that the later is likely to become your prime minister.

I cant believe you stoop into this level of argument.. You are better than this aero!!

Im just discussing an argument - whats so morally low in this?

If your govt is serious, they have an open offer to take - if they are not serious than they are criminally silent - and they are silent for a reason because they are guilty.

Who's declared him a terrorist?? - you? while your government and businessmen invite him to visit Pakistan?

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/pakistani-business-delegation-invites-modi-to-karachi-156859

besides, it would be fun to witness what happens to India when Modi becomes PM and what happens to Pakistan when Hafiz Sayeed or some other terrorist becomes PM of Pakistan.

Than you and i both can kiss our assess goodbye.

Pakistan's definition of 'Indian Cooperation'

(sic) - pronounced as Eendee-un Coo-oper-a-shun : Indian act which absolves Pakistan or China of any ill doing covertly, overtly or otherwise and unilaterally accept any terrorist act or otherwise in dispute as being India's own wrong doing. The confession from India should be made public by the Prime Minister of the country in a public address that should be broadcast to the mediahouses without censorship - so that lasting peace and stability....blah blah blah

:sarcastic:

Than you and i both can kiss our assess goodbye.

Why? if Hafiz is as innocent as you say then why would it harm Pakistan or India if he becomes PM of Pakistan?
If Modi becomes PM which most likely he will be then nothing will befall Pakistan - I am pretty sure of that.

If your govt is serious, they have an open offer to take - if they are not serious than they are criminally silent - and they are silent for a reason because they are guilty.

You think Indian Government will respond to a terrorists statement or request? - you would have heard from GOI if it was a statement from Pakistan.

Did the US respond to Hafiz's statements / offers that he made towards the US?

@Aeronaut, is this the same guy whom you claimed to be a charity worker? :rolleyes:

And people here say, we are the one obsessed with Pakistan!! :disagree:

Hafeez Saeed should never be arrested. He should in fact be allowed to recruit more civilian Pakistani men. They should be provided by the LeT with all kinds of training to operate weaponry and also blow themselves up. In order to do demonstrations, specific areas should be created in Pakistan for them to test their techniques with suicide bombing. They should also be provided with automatic weapons and grenades for better effect.

What harm can they do?

And I agree with @tarrar that nobody has a right to say anything against Saeed.

In fact, I will go one step further. All Pakistani males should take part in this favourite wish of Saeed. Anybody who does not do this is a coward :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Joint inquiry is on the table, from the Pakistani side, you have two options.

1: Put up

2: Shut up

Nope, we prefer a different option...Put you down and eventually Shut you down. Hafiz Saeed, as already pointed out is an absolutely terrific weapon for India. In case you didn't notice it, that was in the American press. What better way for us to point out that you are all a bunch of terrorist sympathisers. As is said, what is needed is not just being lucky by yourself, you need your opponents to be stupid. On that score, India is very lucky. You can cheer the terrorist attack that comes once every few years, we will cheer the proctological exam that Pakistanis fear whenever visiting any country of the west. We may suffer one attack, however horrendous(for Indian i.e., for Pakistanis it is proabably daily news) once in a while but we will make sure, in whatever way we can, that you suffer the consequences day in & day out. We need more rallies by Hafiz Saeed, nothing helps our cause more.

Because your govt has never cooperated. Because they keep blaming a bogeyman for a false flag they committed themselves. If Indian govt is not guilty or criminally complacent in the Mumbai attacks, than why are have they decided to shut their mouth?

Yeah, as I pointed out that the hordes attending Hafiz saeed's rallies don't seem to buy that line. If it was Indian government which was responsible, then why were these chaps threatening to repeat it all over India?

Pakistan had offered a joint inquiry as well as an inquiry to b carried out by International Court of Justice.... why did your govt not respond? - Is that our fault?

Pakistan & joint enquiry? A bit like the Americans carrying out joint enquiry with Al-Qaeda after 9/11.....

The International court of justice is a new even if equally ridiculous point. I have seen no offer. If Pakistan is serious, let them hand over Hafiz Saeed to the ICC, it will be up to India to prove its case then. This was an investigation involving India & the Americans. Unless the Americans too are in a conspiracy to malign Pakistan, your protests are just silly antics.

"The United States and India are very angry with us. This means God is happy with us," Saeed told the crowd as supporters chanted "Jihad!" ("Holy war") and "War will continue until the liberation of Kashmir". He did not use the word "jihad" himself.

Imagine every American who hears this or reads it will instantly connect India & the U.S. together while all that will connect Pakistan is this raving, dangerous lunatic of a terrorist & another famous terrorist who was killed by the Americans close to a premier military academy of Pakistan. Millions of dollars woth of PR, just free............:tup:

Imagine every American who hears this or reads it will instantly connect India & the U.S. together while all that will connect Pakistan is this raving, dangerous lunatic of a terrorist & another famous terrorist who was killed by the Americans close to a premier military academy of Pakistan. Millions of dollars woth of PR, just free............:tup:

Which is why I say, he should be given more airtime. In fact, we should pay CNN and BBC to air his speeches and cover them live. We should also encourage all Pakistanis to enlist for Hafeez Saeed's dream cause. He is the best !

60 years and still no learnings.

Back
Top Bottom