What's new

Lesson not learnt (Hafiz Saeed rally)

what lesson India wants us to learn ?

The reality is that Hindu terrorist Modi is going to be Indian PM whereas HS even cant get a local body seat.

So who is going to learn the lesson??

Pakistanis and their obsession with Modi... you want to call him a terrorist just to counter Indian charge against your own home grown terrorist...

What is your definition of terrorist...

How many times has Modi called for a Holy war against any country....

I'll tell you what's epic. You supporting a man known to be a terrorist. He, after all, admits to founding the LeT & that is not anybody's idea of a charity. I have no idea what selling "intelligentsia" means but turning an opponents stupidity against him is a commonsensical position. A pity that common sense is not all that common. I would prefer he swings from a rope but if that will not happen because Pakistan supports him, then we can only hope to see Pakistan swinging from a rope, a rope they tied themselves and one that will only allow for slow strangulation. We are in no hurry here.

And you are trying to score brownie points on the dead bodies of 100s of your countrymen. Which one is pathetic?

Pakistanis and their obsession with Modi... you want to call him a terrorist just to counter Indian charge against your own home grown terrorist...

An International terrorist is called a Charity worker by Pakistan
Osama was hailed as a hero by Pakistanis
Person responsible for getting Osama killed is called a traitor in Pakistan

By the above trend of warped definitions in Pakistan , Modi should be flattered when Pakistan calls him a terrorist.

So calling for a war against a country is terrorism?? hmmm can we say US is terrorist? :P

OH BTW Indians are always calling for a hindutva war against everyone around.

So lookout before uttering anything

So calling for a war against a country is terrorism?? hmmm can we say US is terrorist? :P

HS is being called a terrorist because he is a designated terrorist by UNSC. Not because he is calling for war against India. By that definition 80% of the population of Pakistan would be terrorists..

But callign a Mumbai Style Attack in the name of Jihad against India is a act of terrorisim....

Proof????

Holds good for you.

An International terrorist is called a Charity worker by Pakistan
Osama was hailed as a hero by Pakistanis
Person responsible for getting Osama killed is called a traitor in Pakistan

By the above trend of warped definitions in Pakistan , Modi should be flattered when Pakistan calls him a terrorist.

India is NOT The "International" buzz word.

OBL was US ally and with change of guards he becomes a "terrorist" for them same is the case with everyone. everyone has a right to choose what to call a person depending on own interests.

The same al-Qaeda is US ally so no "there is NO preeminent terrorists neither permanent heroes in international geo-political world" says Spring Onion.

;)

Given that the GDP of Mumbai is larger than the entire economy of the Pakistani nation, it is a welcome proposition from mr. Halffizz Saaed here...
Let all of India be like Mumbai...why the hell not!

really ? tell me.:raise:

Offers have been long presented, your govt is not interested. That's not our fault.

Leaving aside the straw men arguments, can you tell me what your government offered us?? Mind you, I am asking about Government not Sayeed... As far as I can remember, your government asked us to send Kasab to your country.. Other than what were the offers?

Leaving aside to strawmen arguments can you tell me what your government offered us?? Mind you, I am asking about Government not Sayeed... As far as I can remember, your government asked us to send Kasab to your country.. Other than what were the offers?

A Joint investigation including the FIA [Federal Investigation Agency] was offered which your govt never accepted, nor they allowed the FIA to investigate Kassab or take his blood samples,fingerprints,DNA samples and retina scans. Without those, his identity cannot be proven nor any charges can be laid against HS.

Leaving aside the straw men arguments, can you tell me what your government offered us?? Mind you, I am asking about Government not Sayeed... As far as I can remember, your government asked us to send Kasab to your country.. Other than what were the offers?

We offered joint investigations which you refused.

Your govt refused visas to Pakistani judicial commission hence the onus is on you NOT us.

India is NOT The "International" buzz word.

I was referring to United Nations Security Council that has designated your hero HS as a terrorist.

OBL was US ally and with change of guards he becomes a "terrorist" for them same is the case with everyone. everyone has a right to choose what to call a person depending on own interests.
Sure.. I understand that its in Pakistan's interest to ally with people who by today's definition of International bodies are terrorists. May you find benefit in your strategy..

The same al-Qaeda is US ally so no "there is NO preeminent terrorists neither permanent heroes in international geo-political world" says Spring Onion.

;)

Sure.. N'joy the wait

Its plain stupidity that people here comparing Sayeed with Modi... What did Modi done to any country?? When did he send people to commit a terrorist action against Pakistan or any other country?? People are going on lengths to defend a terrorist leader.. This good terrorist, bad terrorist scenario is biting back your country and you guys are still not learning from it..

Back
Top Bottom