What's new

Lesson not learnt (Hafiz Saeed rally)

Its plain stupidity that people here comparing Sayeed with Modi... What did Modi done to any country?? When did he send people to commit a terrorist action against Pakistan or any other country?? People are going on lengths to defend a terrorist leader.. This good terrorist, bad terrorist scenario is biting back your country and you guys are still not learning from it..

Are bhai...Pakistanis want to counter India's charges of supporting terrorist by crying that Modi who was the CM of Gujrat when riots happened is also a terrorist...

Stupid Pakistani logic.

Its plain stupidity that people here comparing Sayeed with Modi... What did Modi done to any country?? When did he send people to commit a terrorist action against Pakistan or any other country?? People are going on lengths to defend a terrorist leader.. This good terrorist, bad terrorist scenario is biting back your country and you guys are still not learning from it..

National-Inter-national terrorist has a commonality and that is "Terrorist"

Ok.. so a 3 times elected public representative who has never called for a Holey war against any country in the world is a terrorist as per Pakistani Logic.

But a person who shouts Jihad against India on top of his voice is a national hero.

They are learning.. be sure of that.. However some people have a hard time accepting that they screwed up in the past.

What's all this fuss about? sayeedu and guli are two old f@rts 69ing and taking the future generation of Pakistan for a ride.
GODSPEED.

What's all this fuss about? sayeedu and guli are two old f@rts 69ing and taking the future generation of Pakistan for a ride.
GODSPEED.

I don't understand why @seiko and @Bang Galore are debating over this. Saeed keeps messing up the pakistani youth. He is asking his own countrymen to sacrifice their lives and meet their 'gifts in heaven'.

The damage they do to India is far lesser than the damage they do to the soul of Pakistan. The Pakistani youth spend more time worrying about j i h a d and India and other countries problems than their own. Saeed should be funded to get more Pakistani youth to his cause and his madrassas provided and funded to ensure there are Pakistanis available to go and die in some other countries.

So seiko and bang galore. stop tyring to convince anybody. Their country. Their youth. Their $hit. Their doom.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Joint investigation including the FIA [Federal Investigation Agency] was offered which your govt never accepted, nor they allowed the FIA to investigate Kassab or take his blood samples,fingerprints,DNA samples and retina scans. Without those, his identity cannot be proven nor any charges can be laid against HS.

Are you talking about the Govt informing commission they cant host them because of Ganesh Chathurthi?? Isnt the same commission who cancelled the visit because of the unavailability of the flight?? Why there was new date put forward after that?

We offered joint investigations which you refused.

Your govt refused visas to Pakistani judicial commission hence the onus is on you NOT us.

Yea, as usual you added some spice masala to it..

Then again he did not ask to kill Muslims in public rally nor collecting fund for Akhand Bharat... So again your logic make no sense.. Find some one else to compare with Sayeed.

Are you talking about the Govt informing commission they cant host them because of Ganesh Chathurthi?? Isnt the same commission who cancelled the visit because of the unavailability of the flight?? Why there was new date put forward after that?

Are you aware that the commission cancelled their 7th Sep Visit on last moment and said that they wanted to come on 11th Sep...

Are you aware that the commission cancelled their 7th Sep Visit on last moment and said that they wanted to come on 11th Sep...

I know, it was just a hogwash dear.. Their commitment to find truth about Mumbai incident is same as their commitment against war on terror.. This is the only nation who fight war on terror in a selective manner..

Ok.. so a 3 times elected public representative who has never called for a Holey war against any country in the world is a terrorist as per Pakistani Logic.

But a person who shouts Jihad against India on top of his voice is a national hero.

hey even prophet Mohamed called for holy war. So what are you saying? he is terrorist?

Modi is a great guy. A little uncompromising but is very capable.
He is a secular guy who ensured peace in Gujarat. he advises muslims to wear burqa. So he is the best muslim ever.

I know, it was just a hogwash dear.. Their commitment to find truth about Mumbai incident is same as their commitment against war on terror.. This is the only nation who fight war on terror in a selective manner..

the problem in pak nevre used to be the people or even the relion. It was only the army and the muslim elites. they became psycho after the 1857 thrashing they got from British.remove the army and Pak would be a good nation. but now the army is trying to make the citizens also psycho and succeeding.

I would rather trust their army. You know at least what to expect. From non state actors I don't know what's coming :rofl:
the problem in pak nevre used to be the people or even the relion. It was only the army and the muslim elites. they became psycho after the 1857 thrashing they got from British.remove the army and Pak would be a good nation. but now the army is trying to make the citizens also psycho and succeeding.

I would rather trust their army. You know at least what to expect. From non state actors I don't know what's coming :rofl:

its going to be worse. most of pak kids are uneducated. the army is using them as raw material for djihad.

Back
Top Bottom