What's new

‘Bania’ India can’t attack Pakistan, says Hafiz Saeed

I may be your grandfather's age for all you know!

we are not living Middeval ages we can attack by air, by sea
I said threat perception. The impact of a conflict is felt first and foremost by the border regions.
I said that in context of what Indians think of Pakistan. A military threat, not so much. Besides, neither country would take this to civilians in case of a conflict so this is a moot point.

,by proxies etc etc. Got my point?
That you do already, and that is why you are a constant nuisance.

I may be your grandfather's age for all you know!
Sorry for inconvenience Grandpa. My prayers for your health and long life. :smitten:truly

I said threat perception. The impact of a conflict is felt first and foremost by the border regions.
I said that in context of what Indians think of Pakistan. A military threat, not so much. Besides, neither country would take this to civilians in case of a conflict so this is a moot point.

That you do already, and that is why you are a constant nuisance.
Arent's you supporting BLA,BRA etc?

Sorry for inconvenience Grandpa. My prayers for your health and long life. :smitten:truly

May be. If that is the case we are equal nuisance to each other. Although Indians don't need to go out of their way to trouble Pakistan, it is very well capable of making a mess of itself.

Who knows, I might be your grandson's age!

May be. If that is the case we are equal nuisance to each other. Although Indians don't need to go out of their way to trouble Pakistan, it is very well capable of making a mess of itself.

Who knows, I might be your grandson's age!
Akh AKh AKh. so clever you are.buck up :rofl:

b8df76b0cfba92b240409b68cd7b44c8.jpg

Well, he is right.. That is the ONLY thing the Pakistan can do is buy a large paper map of the world and wipe India out from it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom