What's new

No country has used terrorism better than India: Hina Rabbani Khar

"Jo paas aaye koftay, tau if kiya na butt kiya
Kissi say bhi jo na daray, wo paitooyon ki zaat hae"
Admit it that you are the composer of this gastronomic couplet.
The only reason I would support Nawaz bhai is that he enjoys his food. Ek hamaray Modi ji hain, khichdi ko rotay rehtay hain. I don't have a single friend who is not a glutton. Conversely, most people I dislike are frugal eaters.

@HRK has my phull shapport
Kahin HRK HRK to nahin?

Admit it that you are the composer of this gastronomic couplet.

No, Sir Jee.

During Tehreek e Khilafat (1920s), a poet, Maulana Abdul Majeed Salik, wrote a nationalistic poem, with following line:

"Shaheed ki jo maut hae, woh qaum ki hayyaat hae"

A comic poet, Allama Hussain Mir Kashmiri, made a parody of that poem, entitled "Paitooyon ka Qaumi Taraana", out of which I have posted a few lines.
:lol:

interesting way to edit a comment. I see you edited out the state dept. comment

Was a bit of a low blow, if you ask me.

And what do you call this thread derailment where the issue is our Pakistanis being killed to foreign attacks and you people are too busy putting in your political bullshit? Are these not low blows?

Are you allowed by your King to insult UK like this? Or that other gentlemen by his State Dept? HELL NO, try critiquing their wars / military, etc like this and your citizenship may be REVOKED and your as* send back to where you came from.

If you like, I can open two threads, one for American wars / politics and one for British. Both of you and others using these flags should come in and start writing these comments. Let's see how long both of you last. SO RESPECT the Pakistanis on a PAKISTANI forum. You people are adults and KNOW what's a normal critique and what's abusing and low blowing the ENTIRE nation. These threads with national issues and human suffering due to foreign intervention don't need to be used for Imran Khan's PTI propaganda! I hope you'd respect what I told you and will act humanly.

That's because your broke communist azz can't afford it

No. Only yesterday the family ordered three ready-to-cook fish cutlets. I didn't eat. Today being Friday is the weekly meat day so there is chicken biryani yet I won't eat. Will make omelette at night after one in the morning. You will have to accept that people have something called agency / choice.

tradition, tradition hota hai.. kya karein ?

Tradition was also interest-based economics. Thousands of years old tradition yet was spoken against by Hazrat Isa 2000 years ago and 600 years later abolished by Hazrat Muhammad. Tradition was also feudalism and monarchy. Thousands of years old tradition yet was abolished by the French Revolution.

tujhe bachpan me kisi kutte na kaat lia, never got over it, did you ?

You got it ! And so will they never :

But these two bitches got over it very very soon :

mere ghar aaja kisi din, I'll give you dog therapy.. my old doggie mama (rip) was so gentle a soul she actually reared some orphan kittens, it was beautiful to watch.. shoulda made a vid.

Ah, you couldn't be bothered to throw out the dog and bring in a cat to care for the baby cats.

"Tumheen say ae shikam-waro, tawa hae aur paraat hae
Ziaafti mujaahido tumhaari keya he baat hae"
:lol: :lol:

???

@HRK has my phull shapport

Kahin HRK HRK to nahin?

Why Is the pakistani government trying to blame all of their failures and problems on india while ignoring the corruption within the ranks of their army which has indulged way too much into governance and politics, are they trying to hide their failures in bringing about successful economic reforms ?

I have stopped eating meat about a year ago, fish including. Though I eat egg because egg is the best food and egg is not sentient. :) There is no reason for humanity to continue eating meat when there is plant agriculture, egg agriculture and milk agriculture. The animals who are taken into the zibakhaana don't volunteer to be killed, yes ? :) Imagine if an alien race arrives upon Earth and starts eating humans. And why aliens, on Earth cannibal humans are reviled.

As for Bakrid, why should Muslims continue a Jewish story and do a so-called sacrifice of sheep, goat, cow, buffalo and camel in honor of who originally is a Jewish prophet, Hazrat Ibrahim, when the Jews themselves don't do Bakrid and this so-called sacrifice ? These animals don't ask to be sacrificed and it is so painful to hear them in those days tied up in houses and bleating to be released. If the "pious" Muslims who celebrate Bakrid want to really show their devotion to God they must sacrifice their son, especially in desi land, would do good to remove some of the most irrational people on Earth.

Some meat-eaters are contradictory. Our friend @-=virus=- from India, a Hindutvadi loves dogs even though dogs kill humans by tearing them up and so with cats who in India are at almost-extinction point, and Virus loves eating kababs and all. Virus will eat a killed animal with much enjoyment but will be outraged at my constant talk of eradicating dogs globally.

Thus, meat from human diet should be abolished and leather for shoes, belts, wallets and bags should be synthetic leather like those two Pakistani girls have produced. :)
Dude some point of views of yours are fucked up beyond repair and are so illogical and weird. Get well soon.
That's because your broke communist azz can't afford it

ImpartialAnxiousHarrier-size_restricted.gif

lol

tradition, tradition hota hai.. kya karein ?

I am a proponent of jhatka but.. karna hi hai toh animal ki suffering kyu karvao ? .. so kinda agree with you on that, I guess

I <3 dogs

and cats

and cows and horses.. all of them

tujhe bachpan me kisi kutte na kaat lia, never got over it, did you ?

mere ghar aaja kisi din, I'll give you dog therapy.. my old doggie mama (rip) was so gentle a soul she actually reared some orphan kittens, it was beautiful to watch.. shoulda made a vid.

you're insane, man.. beyond all help.. ekdum totalitarian binary thinking nut case

DPRK ja ke bass ja, let the rest of humanity be.. humko beer and tandoori mangta, and hot fit chicks, not grotesquely obese ones like you lust after lol
I am also a dog lover ,I can't understand how someone can hate dogs.
Kuttan se pyaar Karne wale dil ke sada saaf hote hain.
When a man loves dog he is a good man,when a dog loves man he is a good man.

I am with @jamahir here. I have been trying to give up meat for the last 15 years.
Although the more I try to give up, the more I end up eating. Weird psychology.
paitoo jo hai tu :P

No. Only yesterday the family ordered three ready-to-cook fish cutlets. I didn't eat. Today being Friday is the weekly meat day so there is chicken biryani yet I won't eat. Will make omelette at night after one in the morning. You will have to accept that people have something called agency / choice.

Tradition was also interest-based economics. Thousands of years old tradition yet was spoken against by Hazrat Isa 2000 years ago and 600 years later abolished by Hazrat Muhammad. Tradition was also feudalism and monarchy. Thousands of years old tradition yet was abolished by the French Revolution.

You got it ! And so will they never :

But these two bitches got over it very very soon :

Ah, you couldn't be bothered to throw out the dog and bring in a cat to care for the baby cats.

???

hope the dog had a good meal !

tu aur tere labourers gai tel lene, damn bhikari gutter filth

And you people have become so brainless and insensitive to Pakistan that you are willing to insult, degrade your own country for your political agenda.

Did Bajwa kill Pakistanis? Where are the admins on this forum, there is insults to our country and institutions allowed that doesn't happen in any country. And somehow we think it's free speech?

Ladies and Gentleman, MIR Bajwa famously known as horses A.S.S.

Dude some point of views of yours are fucked up beyond repair and are so illogical and weird. Get well soon.

What is so illogical about my views there ? What will you say to those two Pakistani girls who devised a process to make synthetic leather from deodar tree ?

I am also a dog lover ,I can't understand how someone can hate dogs.

You ask the parents of that seven-month-old boy lying on the ground in Lotus Boulevard housing society in Noida and getting torn up by dogs, having his intestines pulled out while he was alive as to how they feel about dogs. Ask these people in the same housing society the day after about how they feel :

From January this year :

From the NDTV article which has the above vid :
Last year, a seven-year-old girl was attacked by stray dogs in presence of her mother in Kohefiza area.

In 2019, a six-year-old boy was mauled to death by half a dozen stray dogs in front of his mother. The boy's mother faced severe injuries when she tried to save him.

According to reports, Bhopal has over 1 lakh stray dogs.

From Jaipur, Rajasthan, earlier this year :

And about less than two weeks ago I was attacked by a dog three roads from my house. I charged back and picked up a big stone to throw at it but there were cars around.

Every year in India 20,000 people die of rabies because of dog attack from among the 60+ million just street dogs here. Rabies has no cure though vaccine can help if taken prior. This is how a human dies of rabies :

What's It Do To You?

The first symptoms can be similar to the flu: general weakness or discomfort, fever and headache. You may also experience soreness, burning or itching around the source of infection; you know, the gaping animal wound on your arm. The WHO says that the incubation period can be as short as under a week or longer than one year, but it typically one to three months.

After that time, symptoms will progress to cerebral dysfunction as it begins to eat away at your brain. According to the CDC, this is experienced through, "…anxiety, confusion, agitation," progressing to, "…delirium, abnormal behavior, hallucinations, and insomnia."

Warning: Do not watch this video if you're easily disturbed. Here, a rabies patient demonstrates aero and hydrophobias. Yes, this is real shit.

The diseases expresses itself in two forms: Furious Rabies (70% of human cases) causes hyper, excited behavior, a strong fear of water and sometimes a strong fear of flying. This will eventually result in death by cardio-respiratory arrest. Paralytic Rabies (30%) is a little less exciting and takes longer to kill you. With it, your muscles gradually paralyze, beginning at the source of the infection and spreading outwards.

The same two forms occur if your dog is infected. But it's obviously Furious Rabies, with its extreme aggression, that most strongly characterizes the disease.

Scientific American describes how rabies kills you:

"Rabies kills by compromising the brain's ability to regulate breathing, salivation and heartbeat; ultimately, victims drown in their own spit or blood, or cannot breathe because of muscle spasms in their diaphragms. One fifth die from fatal heart arrhythmia."

How Is It Treated?

Rabies is 100 percent preventable by vaccine, for both your dog and you. If you do contract the disease and reach the point where symptoms exhibit themselves, it's virtually certain that you or your dog will die.

Does Anyone Survive?

Rabies is incredibly rare in the developed world. As stated above, there's less than five cases of it in humans in the US each year. So, instances of the disease encountering western medicine and being prioritized by it are just as rare. But, in recent years, the two have encountered each other with surprisingly positive results.

Experimental new techniques involve putting patients into an induced coma, allowing the immune system to attack the disease before it reaches the brain. As of 2012, 41 attempts with this method around the world resulted in five survivors. That may not sound like a lot, but remember that rabies was, until then, 100 percent fatal.

Here in America, beyond getting your pets vaccinated every three years, you don't ever really need think about rabies. But this potentially effective "cure" for an otherwise fatal infection could prevent horrible deaths for tens of thousands of people in Asia and Africa.

I am not searching for other attacks on humans by dogs and of course the almost-extinct status of cats in India brought through the absolute proliferation of dogs since the BJP government of the late 1990s but anyone supporting dogs is an insane, psychopathic and criminal person, especially after watching just the above samples and reading the above text, and must be removed from civilized human society.

Kuttan se pyaar Karne wale dil ke sada saaf hote hain.
When a man loves dog he is a good man,when a dog loves man he is a good man.

LOL, so those two bitches from "People For Animals" who so easily dismissed the tragedy of those dogs in Lotus Boulevard housing in Noida tearing apart that seven-month-old boy and pulling out his intestines, you think those dogs were loving the boy and those two bitches of PFA are good people ?

But here you are about what is reality :
ghk-cat-quotes-charles-dickens-1543597192.png

d48d365a0be0b43000e82cf690364383.jpg

Many years ago I heard the Christmas legend of the tabby cat and the baby Jesus on Paul Harvey’s “The Rest of the Story.” It’s such a sweet story. I like to imagine my Siamese-mix tabby, Sam, a gentle kitty who welcomed all newcomers to our home, jumping up into the cold bed of hay and snuggling with the Christ child.

Merry Christmas to everyone. Thank you for being my friends.

Dusty Rainbolt:
Sam_ and baby jesus IMG_7792
If my tabby, Sam, had been there, he would have kept the Baby warm.
And so it came to pass that a husband and wife journeyed to the small town of Bethlehem, as the king had decreed that all the people stand to be counted in the small towns and teeming cities from whence they came. The journey was long and hard for both, but especially for the young wife, who was very near to bringing her child into the world.
When they at last reached the crowded and noisy town, the expectant father searched for an inn where they could rest and where the child could safely be born. But at every door, he was told there was no available room. Finally, one innkeeper, though having no space left in his inn, took pity on them and offered them shelter in the small stable used by his animals.
It was there that the child was born, surrounded by beasts of the field. As the night’s cold grew, the baby fretted and cried while his parents pondered how to make him comfortable. His father tried stuffing straw into the open places in the walls, and his mother tried warming him with her meager wrappings. But still, the baby cried on.
All the while, a tiny kitten watched from the corner. “Of course the little baby is cold,” she thought. “It has no fur to keep it warm! I will give it mine, and I will lullaby-purr it to sleep.”
The little cat jumped into the manger where the baby lay. There, she quietly gave her humble gift of warmth and love, gently stretching out her thin, fragile little body over the baby’s, careful to cover all but the infant’s face. The crying was soon replaced by soft purrs and coos, and slowly, the infant smiled.
As Mary, the new mother, witnessed this gift to her child, she touched the little cat’s forehead.
“Thank you, Little Tabby, for your gift of love and warmth. As a sign of my grateful blessing, you and all your descendants will forevermore carry my initial on your forehead.”
And to this day, tabby cats are known by the remarkable “M” on their foreheads, and by their extraordinary gifts of love, so gently given.

Muezza​

Many Muslims believe that Muezza (or Muʿizza; Arabic: معزة) was Muhammad's favorite cat.[8][9] Muhammad awoke one day to the sounds of the adhan. Preparing to attend prayer, he began to dress himself; however, he soon discovered his cat Muezza sleeping on the sleeve of his prayer robe. Rather than wake her, he used a pair of scissors to cut the sleeve off, leaving the cat undisturbed. Another story is, upon returning from the mosque, Muhammad received a bow from Muezza. He then smiled and gently stroked his beloved cat three times. There is no mention of any such cat or the associated story in the hadith or supplementary works[10] and there are similar stories attributed to someone else from 6th century Arabia which may explain the origin of the story. However, there seems to be a lack of evidence for the existence of this cat (Muezza), from the Muslim sources of hadith.

Abu Hurayra (Arabic: أبو هريرة, romanized: Abū Hurayra; c. 603–681) was one of the companions of Islamic prophet Muhammad and, according to Sunni Islam, the most prolific narrator of hadith.

He was known by the kunyah Abu Hurayrah "Father of a Kitten", in reference to his attachment to cats, and he was a member of Suffah. Later during the caliphate era, Abu Hurairah served as Ulama teacher, governor, soldier, and Hadith auditor.

5f180fcf67b2ed12551b6c62030dbf63.jpg

2022-12-16-141516_1024x768_scrot.png

6a0134802d7775970c019b014ae96a970d-pi

Lastly, this humble gent :
2022-12-16-144200_1024x768_scrot.png

2022-12-16-143808_1024x768_scrot.png

poster_believe_live_chairman_meow3-378x620.jpg

Cats will prevail, dogs will be eradicated globally, I promise.

hope the dog had a good meal !

tu aur tere labourers gai tel lene, damn bhikari gutter filth

Reported, called for permaban.

@jamahir has diverted and shifted all his attention, from dead flesh, to live flesh. 😛😛😛

And more of that live flesh please :

dumb bhikari

I put it down to your lack of proper nutrition

Cats will prevail, dogs will be eradicated globally,
you've lived your whole life in the dirty gutter slum where you still live

you are a virgin (apart from if you got a hooker once, but they're not free)

you = ugly slum dwelling commie who never moved but a few miles from the disgusting gutter you were born in..

And that’s why we should have allowed Kashmiri Insurgency going without trying to dictate and control their leaders and stop them from doing attacks.
The world will favour india over us no matter what. India can pull shit out it’s a*s and get us condemned for “terrorism” by the world while we bend over trying to stop Kashmiri insurgency and dismantle groups, turning them against us in the process. India is bringing to fight to us now. We will always be labeled as supporting so called “terrorists” in Kashmir. We will always be criticized by world powers cuz of india. Additionally, india openly does terrorism in Pakistan. India isn’t stopping there but preparing to bring the fight to us and make us seem as occupier of AJK and clash against the people of AJK. Every day more people from AJK turn into etho nationalist till one day we’ll have a bla type in AJK fighting against us.
If we keep the costs up for india in Kashmir, we will get condemned for so called “terrorism” regardless but now we can have some leverage of our own at our disposal. We can keep AJK pacified and destroy Indias plan of bringing the fight into AJK. And no we will not get sanctioned or FATF blacklisted. The last thing these world powers want is Pakistan out of their hand. By that I mean, they don’t want Pakistan to default like Sri Lanka and become Afghanistan 2.0 with openly anti west government. We get bullied by west regardless but if we put pressure on india in Kashmir we would at least bring something to the table when the topic of Kashmir comes up. And no it won’t start a war with india cuz Indians aren’t that stupid.
If you want respect in the world and peace, you have to fight for it.

Pakistani establishment and PDM has already written off Kashmir. They are too busy murdering and oppressing Pakistani... Why would they want more people to oppress?.... Only Imran Khan really truly cared about Kashmir... That's why the Indians hate him.

Current Imported Government only cares about stealing $$$$ and getting NROs.

Truth hurts.

Back
Top Bottom