What's new

‘Bania’ India can’t attack Pakistan, says Hafiz Saeed

Spin it as you want. It is well known truth who attacked Kashmir in 65'. Indian objectives are well documented too.
May god bless you with million such victories!
Yes AK regiment failed to capture major kashmir cities but we liberated key posts like Haji peer etc. Aren't we?

Not from India, you took it from the Kashmiri ruler. Indian army didn't move in till the tribal were at Srinagar. But that doesn't answers how 65' is a victory for Pakistan.

That so-called "kashmiri ruler" was a hindu invader from jammu area and people of jammu are NOT kashmiri they are called dogras and they have their own dogri language and culture. And there is a high mountain range that separates kashmir valley from these dogri areas in the east.

Look at the map of the districts of the state of indian controlled kashmir
92f0fd3bde0197a72da3dff4d4ea4bf8.jpg

Kashmiri speaking areas = Kupwara + Baramula + Srinagar + Badgam + Pulwama + Anantnag

Dogri speaking areas = Jammu + Kathua + Udhampur

Pothohari/pahari speaking areas (similar to AJK) = Poonch + Rajauri

Kashmiri and dogri speaking mixed area = Doda

Balti + Shina + Ladakhi speaking area = Kargil

Pure ladakhi speaking area = Leh

Last edited:
No, ruler of Kashmir was independent till the forces from Azad Kashmir moved in. It wasn't till he felt the threat of being overrun that he joined Indian dominion. It was actually a shitty move from Pakistan, whoever planned it. Kashmir had a probability of remaining independent before the attack.
Ahan why kahmiri ruler joined Indian dominion,? and you know dogra rule was ruined by ex british army soldiers and JCO belong to poonch not by Pakistan army. Captain Hussain khan forces i salute you.
546893_295432487222848_1473235167_n.jpg

1925263_697718976945864_1332821574_n.jpg

216606_621988091160485_505919759_nlll.jpg

Yes AK regiment failed to capture major kashmir cities but we liberated key posts like Haji peer etc. Aren't we?

I am honestly not aware of exact details. From a layman's view, may be this will help. Not an completely honest article but still:

Pakistan won the battlefield honours. But it did not defeat India. US military sanctions hurt Pakistan more than India. The status quo which Pakistan sought to change was reaffirmed by the Tashkent Agreement. The focus of international attention shifted from self-determination for the Kashmiris to respect for the ceasefire line. The government of General Ayub Khan never recovered. Pakistan’s bilateral and strategic relationship with the US was never the same again. The image of Pakistan as a responsible developing country was tarnished. Pakistan lost the war.
Talking Points – Who won the 1965 War? | Herald

Ahan why kahmiri ruler joined Indian dominion,? and you know dogra rule was ruined by ex british army soldiers and JCO belong to poonch not by Pakistan army. Captain Hussain khan forces i salute you. View attachment 132929

View attachment 132930
View attachment 132938
I do know that it was not PA regulars that attacked Dogra in 48'. But from Indian point of view, India just needed to stop the invasion, and it did, even with PA intervention which happened latter.

:p:He is philanthropist as per some believers.... His philanthropist/good work has certainly created a fear among westerners that they have to declare him terrorist to keep running their evangelical activities thru war against terror:o:.......

I am honestly not aware of exact details. From a layman's view, may be this will help. Not an completely honest article but still:

Talking Points – Who won the 1965 War? | Herald

I do know that it was not PA regulars that attacked Dogra in 48'. But from Indian point of view, India just needed to stop the invasion, and it did, even with PA intervention which happened latter.
We will try to invade it again and again:pakistan:

That so-called "kashmiri ruler" was a hindu invader from jammu area and people of jammu are NOT kashmiri they are called dogras and they have their own dogri language and culture. And there is a high mountain range that separates kashmir valley from these dogri areas in the east.

Look at the map of the districts of the state of indian controlled kashmir
View attachment 132944

Kashmiri speaking areas = Kupwara + Baramula + Srinagar + Badgam + Pulwama + Anantnag

Dogri speaking areas = Jammu + Kathua + Udhampur

Pothohari/pahari speaking areas (similar to AJK) = Poonch + Rajauri

Kashmiri and dogri speaking mixed area = Doda

Balti + Shina + Ladakhi speaking area = Kargil

Pure ladakhi speaking area = Leh

That may be your point of view. Kashmir valley had been under Jammu since 1850s.

We will try to invade it again and again:pakistan:
Go ahead, may you be blessed by victories same as 65', 71', 99' etc.

That may be your point of view. Kashmir valley had been under Jammu since 1850s.

what ever we will remain nightmare for you.You know what i mean?

Dogri rule lasted merely for 100 years from 1846-1947, post 1947 kashmiris have been ruling over these midget dogris.

Last edited:
what ever we will remain nightmare for you.You know what i mean?
With the likes of 02' and 08', a nuisance may be. Not a nightmare.

Think of it this way, most of Pakistan borders India, most of India is away from Pakistan. The impact of respective country is quite different on each other.

Dogri rule lasted merely for 90 years from 1846-1947, post 1947 kashmiris have been ruling over these midget dogris.
So now you accept that Dogras were ruler of Kashmir valley?
And can't do without name calling, can you?

With the likes of 02' and 08', a nuisance may be. Not a nightmare.

Think of it this way, most of Pakistan borders India, most of India is away from Pakistan. The impact of respective country is quite different on each other.

So now you accept that Dogras were ruler of Kashmir valley?
And can't do without name calling, can you?
"most of India is away from Pakistan" :sarcastic: explain how?

"most of India is away from Pakistan" :sarcastic: explain how?
I meant average distance of population of from border. Your side of IB is heavily populated - the eastern cities. The adjoining states on Indian side are not as densely populated. The threat perception and impact is different.

I meant average distance of population of from border. Your side of IB is heavily populated - the eastern cities. The adjoining states on Indian side are not as densely populated. The threat perception and impact is different.
So what if we have dense population near to border. It is a sign of courage. Isn;t it? Son we are not living in Middeval ages we can attack by air, by sea,by proxies etc etc. Got my point?

Back
Top Bottom