What's new

‘Bania’ India can’t attack Pakistan, says Hafiz Saeed

10425875_1497317453830734_4307808846800956121_n.png

from where did u get that idea? even mere victory of Modi brought $27 billions as FDI in our economy in 3 month:D
:D billions $ will be awarded to your military and politicains to make fun of your nation.

View attachment 124098

:D billions $ will be awarded to your military and politicains to make fun of your nation.

listen kid, its not my nation where america attacks with drones, its not my nation where usama bin laden was killed. and such silly cartoon that you have posted doesnt make any sense, for islamic terrorist are known to hide in behind civilians to save their arse and they belong to you people.:D

listen kid, its not my nation where america attacks with drones, its not my nation where usama bin laden was killed. and such silly cartoon that you have posted doesnt make any sense, for islamic terrorist are known to hide in behind civilians to save their arse and they belong to you people.:D
Oh really, it is not my nation where people uses streets like a public toilet,it is not my nation where children die starving, it is not my nation where 31 different organisations are working for independence, your raw agents and your dad mossad are not terrorist our Safshikan mujahids are terrorist, just try to resist daily rape intead of your keyboard war. Pakistan zindabad:pakistan:

Oh really, it is not my nation where people uses streets like a public toilet,it is not my nation where children die starving, it is not my nation where 31 different organisations are working for independence, your raw agents and your dad mossad are not terrorist our Safshikan mujahids are terrorist, just try to resist daily rape intead of your keyboard war. Pakistan zindabad:pakistan:

the conditions in your country are much worse, only thing is that incidents dont get media coverage.

yaar i just read first two pages of this thread and then just jump last coz i know the reactions of two sides,

being a educated citizens of our countries why not we discuss the who is at loss of `this firing its the common man who resides on the border of both sides.we just sitting on our computers trying to be more patriotic than the each other

the conditions in your country are much worse, only thing is that incidents dont get media coverage.
:rofl:
Haha, even BBC, CCN guys dont get media coverage in our country. Bus ker yaar :) :toast_sign:

Mr baniya it is an army Thing :)
1507040_780117848718635_4071615126102066935_n.jpg

Last edited:

Please dont get us started on your nation, half the nation perpetually fighting the other half even after cutting to half.

Only because of this mentality...Pakistan lost Bangladesh and lost all the wars against India

Only because of this mentality...Pakistan lost Bangladesh and lost all the wars against India
We lost becuse of bengali traitors and Indian trained Muktibahini. Any ways our troops faught well.

leave the whole debate its not our nation whoz Prime minister is a hindu extremist :D who killed thousands of innocents indians in gujrat , we can expect more aggression from indian side as hindu extremists have their hands on indian government

Remember these bengali traitors and muktibahini was once former pakistanis.So learn from history lest it repeats itself

Please dont get us started on your nation, half the nation perpetually fighting the other half even after cutting to half.

HA HA HA what u will talk about our nation ?? your country is the evil country in this region having issues with all neighboring countries like pakistan china u played proxy war in srilanka lol and trying to be innocent like a hindu bania :rofl:

HA HA HA what u will talk about our nation ?? your country is the evil country in this region having issues with all neighboring countries like pakistan china u played proxy war in srilanka lol and trying to be innocent like a hindu bania :rofl:
Thanks for reinforcemnts sir ;) Come and get em :)

Back
Top Bottom