What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

We should also start to modernize the Leo 2. I think they would be on pair with the Altay. 370 Leo 2 with aselsan upgarde and 1000 altay would be very nice.

for what ? now I think this is useless better invest in some more altay than upgrading a second tank wich would make more costs.. we dont need increast logistic costs

for what ? now I think this is useless better invest in some more altay than upgrading a second tank wich would make more costs.. we dont need increast logistic costs

Altay is not gonna replace Leo 2s, mostly because there are so many older tanks to replace which is gonna take a decade of production at least.

The Leopard and M60T tanks are still extremely capable. Becuase we have the capability to produce our own tanks doesnt mean we should keep throwing money at it. There is always an economical benifit to upgrading tanks especially when said tanks can fill roles that the Altay cant. For example we are using the much less heavy M48's and M60's for beach landings.

efes-14-5-copy.jpg

adamlar yerli medyaya bilgi vermiyo anasını satım ecnebilere her seyi dokuyolar

My guts* tell me they're stalling to give it to BMC rather than Otokar...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom