What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

does the altay have a active protection against misles like this korean one?

if not it should have one seems to be good even if we buy these from korea it would fit.. but for future I would like to have a own build one... :)

Thanks to Orko, this is more than likely pre-prototype Firing Test Rig and not Prototype 1.
wt6KycX.jpg

altay-tank__large.jpg

Thanks to Orko, this is more than likely pre-prototype Firing Test Rig and not Prototype 1.

wt6KycX.jpg

:o:

CM what exactly is this ?.. I couldn't understand...

BTW thx so much... I searched it on Google Images and i saw that this photo is nowhere on internet except your post...

What means the black/white round symbol on the left side of turret armor?

wt6KycX.jpg

:o:

CM what exactly is this ?.. I couldn't understand...

BTW thx so much... I searched it on Google Images and i saw that this photo is nowhere on internet except your post...

It is more or less same turret with image posted below but If you look at lazer warning receivers at both, It is mounted quite front than turret armours which means more armour blocks will be integrated on turret.

r48t5.jpg

At final, The turret will have quite sharp at front and sides which will look more or less first design image instead of MTR prototype.

Last edited:
The basic turret will not chance I guess. Question is, which kind of ad on armor in which design will be used.

Back
Top Bottom