What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

I would rather have a very weak army and not be invaded by 13 million refugees. What's the point of a strong army that can't even guard the borders?

What's the point of Syria operations when a single earthquake kills 10 times more Turks than 40 years of terrorism? Corpses are still under the rubble as we speak
The army can protect the borders only if the politicians let the army do its job..
For politicians to do this, the public's reaction to refugee policy needs to be more hard but not even main oppusution is bothered by them and I dont even wanna talk about earthquake. Currently, no party other than Ümit Özdağ really thinks about Turks.. But Turks decide to vote for peoples who dont care about them.

If you could have

1. 1000x TFX 1000x Altay 100x TCG Anadolu
    or
  2. Buildings that don't collapse in an earthquake

Which one would you rather have?

We're like monkeys who like shiny things. And fair enough I'm a "shiny thing" enthusiast. Bu we often lose sight of what's important.

I want a country that is prepared for any bad scenario.
Yeah but which hurts more? COUNTLESS people who died in the earthquake we don't even know the number of. Or the existence of some braindead commie faggots on a mountain?

For which we don't really do anything anyway. How hard could it be to find and kill Karayılan? If it was Israel they would have turned him into barbecue 15 years ago.

Yeah but which hurts more? COUNTLESS people who died in the earthquake we don't even know the number of. Or the existence of some braindead commie faggots on a mountain?

For which we don't really do anything anyway. How hard could it be to find and kill Karayılan? If it was Israel they would have turned him into barbecue 15 years ago.
Ofcourse earthquake hurt more, You proboly remember my comments from that times.. Honestly this military projects are my coping mechanism because It's hard to deal with the fact of living in a country where everything sucks..
I just wanna make clear one thing, I dont support Erdogan I dont support CHP too but I know I have to vote for them to bring down AKP,
My only hope is that real Turkish nationalists will fill the post-AKP gab and we can finaly have a govermant that doesnt take advange from problems but actualy solve them

Last edited:
Ofcourse earthquake hurt more, You proboly remember my comments from that times.. Honestly this military projects are my coping mechanism because It's hard to deal with the fact of living in a country where everything sucks..
I just wanna make clear one thing, I dont support Erdogan I dont support CHP too but I know I have to vote for them to bring down AKP,
My only hope is that real Turkish nationalists will fill the post-AKP gab and we can finaly have a govermant that doesnt take advange from problems but actualy solve it
Same tbh

Except for the voting for CHP part. :lol:

if Altay went into production 10 years ago today the entire fleet would be grounded due to sanctions

better late being sanction proof thats what is important

if Altay went into production 10 years ago today the entire fleet would be grounded due to sanctions

better late being sanction proof thats what is important
Interesting cope but lol... no. By that logic our entire Leopard 2 fleet should be "grounded" as well as our F-16 fleet.

On the contrary, production could have started and ended before the sanctions even began. We would be rolling into Syria with 250 Altay tanks in 2018.

Many lives would be saved.

These corrupt bastards have the blood of martyrs on their hands. That's why there's so much an ger in this thread.

Interesting cope but lol... no. By that logic our entire Leopard 2 fleet should be "grounded" as well as our F-16 fleet.

On the contrary, production could have started and ended before the sanctions even began. We would be rolling into Syria with 250 Altay tanks in 2018.

Many lives would be saved.

These corrupt bastards have the blood of martyrs on their hands. That's why there's so much an ger in this thread.

Well I think out of the many achievements of Turkey there is some set backs but the set backs are far lower than what has been achieved in the last 10 years

considering Turkish contribution to the Korean War its only a very logical and sensible step to go for South Korea power plant and transmission had they picked it 10 years ago yes today we could have had few hundred Altays

still progress is coming slowly but surely and in the end Turkey will have a formidable MBT free from sanctions

Well I think out of the many achievements of Turkey there is some set backs but the set backs are far lower than what has been achieved in the last 10 years

considering Turkish contribution to the Korean War its only a very logical and sensible step to go for South Korea power plant and transmission had they picked it 10 years ago yes today we could have had few hundred Altays

still progress is coming slowly but surely and in the end Turkey will have a formidable MBT free from sanctions
Turkish defense industry is fine, it's just a few bad apples like BMC that are corrupt and incompetent.

there were no Korean engine and transmission 10 years ago, if you wanna look smart at least say something that makes sense ;)

Back
Top Bottom