What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

Nobody said Otokar would build a gun, I said they could make a similiar TURRET in a heartbeat

You got difficulty with english or something? "build" and "Make" are synonymous.

If you said Otokor can integrate a different turret from a different supplier, thats a very different conversation, but you did not say that, either way, lets say you did say that, which Turret would you integrate on the light tank? Its certainly not going to be an EU state or even the US(congressional veto issues via pkk, greek, armenian lobbies) that transfers the Turret, you would run into the same problem that I pointed out initially regarding Cockerill, so humor me, which turret would you integrate on the tank? you say dumb shit, and then people point out the problems then you get angry and start cursing, its embarrassingly childish BS.

You got difficulty with english or something? "build" and "Make" are synonymous.

If you said Otokor can integrate a different turret from a different supplier, thats a very different conversation, but you did not say that, either way, lets say you did say that, which Turret would you integrate on the light tank? Its certainly not going to be an EU state or even the US(congressional veto issues via pkk, greek, armenian lobbies) that transfers the Turret, you would run into the same problem that I pointed out initially regarding Cockerill, so humor me, which turret would you integrate on the tank? you say dumb shit, and then people point out the problems then you get angry and start cursing, its embarrassingly childish BS.
What the **** are you talking about now? You got your *** handed to you and now you're talking unrelated shit. **** off

What the **** are you talking about now? You got your *** handed to you and now you're talking unrelated shit. **** off

Im not, you just had difficulty with following english conversations, i can try dumbing it down for you with markers and crayons. lol, but i'll leave that alone and just quote your own statements back to you in sequence(minus the impotent cursing).

Your initial comment was

"Tell me a single reason why this behemoth isn't in Turkish army inventory"

to which I gave a "single reason" to you by saying B/c the Cockerill 105 mm rifled gun turret is from Belgium and enbargoed(post afrin syrian operation)

Then You said "Otokor" can build a similar turret/gun.

"They could make a similiar turret in a heartbeat."

"you could think that the company that built Altay couldn't build a 105mm gun turret."

And I pointed out that Otokor doesn't even build the guns, they just integrate other people's products. so you tried to change the conversation with some semantical BS saying

"Nobody said Otokar would build a gun, I said they could make a similiar TURRET in a heartbeat"

so I decided to call out your BS, and said ok, lets assume Otokor doesn't build the gun, they integrate another company's gun into their Turret, which company would they get the 105mm gun from? B/c there is no other country that builds a modern 105mm gun outside of European states and the US. And then you would end up in the same issue with the Cockerill gun(getting embargoed).

Im not, you just had difficulty with following english conversations, i can try dumbing it down for you with markers and crayons. lol, but i'll leave that alone and just quote your own statements back to you in sequence(minus the impotent cursing).

Your initial comment was

"Tell me a single reason why this behemoth isn't in Turkish army inventory"

to which I gave a "single reason" to you by saying B/c the Cockerill 105 mm rifled gun turret is from Belgium and enbargoed(post afrin syrian operation)

Then You said "Otokor" can build a similar turret/gun.

"They could make a similiar turret in a heartbeat."

"you could think that the company that built Altay couldn't build a 105mm gun turret."

And I pointed out that Otokor doesn't even build the guns, they just integrate other people's products. so you tried to change the conversation with some semantical BS saying

"Nobody said Otokar would build a gun, I said they could make a similiar TURRET in a heartbeat"

so I decided to call out your BS, and said ok, lets assume Otokor doesn't build the gun, they integrate another company's gun into their Turret, which company would they get the 105mm gun from? B/c there is no other country that builds a modern 105mm gun outside of European states and the US. And then you would end up in the same issue with the Cockerill gun(getting embargoes).
Hey retard, MKEK makes guns, Aselsan makes electronics and Otokar/FNSS makes land systems. That's how the Turkish defense industry works. If you need more explanation use those crayons on yourself.

there you go "only few european states make" 105mm gun that you can shove up your arse. Shit for brains.

Last edited:
Hey retard, MKEK makes guns, Aselsan makes electronics and Otokar/FNSS makes land systems. That's how the Turkish defense industry works. If you need more explanation use those crayons on yourself.

there you go "only few european states make" 105mm gun that you can shove up your arse. Shit for brains.

Thats a license built M68 gun you idiot, you can't export that without US approval . And Turkey already has a Bunch of upgraded M60s in service, why would they acquire more light tanks that use the same gun and match a similar profile to equipment they already operate. Otokor is not going to build out a completely new turret which has the same gun as a tank Turkey already operates and one that it can't export. The Cockerill gun light tank was supposed to be built for export mainly to indonesia, but if the belgians are blocking the export lisence, its useless. Fking dumbass, not everything is a conspiracy, this moron is probably going to start blaming the AK Party for his toilet not flushing in the morning tomorrow. lol

Last edited:
Thats a license built M68 gun you idiot, you can't export that without US approval . And Turkey already at a Bunch of upgraded M60s in service, why would they acquire more light tanks that use the same gun and match a similar profile to equipment they already operate. Otokor is not going to build out a completely new turret which has the same gun as a tank Turkey already operates and one that it can't export. Fking dumbass, not everything is a conspiracy, this moron is probably going to start blaming the AK Party for his toilet not flushing in the morning tomorrow. lol
How you can still show your face here after getting so badly humiliated is beyond me. Some people just don't have any shame.

It being still in MKEK catalogue means that we still have the licence to make more. Even if it wasn't, it's basically the same 105mm L7 gun from the british centurion tank. It's damn near a 100 year old technology We make other 105mm guns and we can make even better ones if we wanted. All it takes is a little political will.

How can someone follow this forum and think that building a 105mm gun isn't a triviality for Turkey? Don't confuse us with whatever swampy shithole you crawled out of.

MkM2NDEmc3NsPTE

OH my gawd isn't that the ultra high tech 105mm gun only the angels and fairies are capable of making? o_O How can Turkey make such a thing? This is clearly photoshopped

I wiped the floor with you so hard I'm embarrassed on your behalf. How the **** you're still replying is a mystery.

Just another prototype, no production until 2025

Good cheap pre-election propaganda from a corrupt company

I hope people who ruined this project go to prison. I hope BMC gets liquidated and assets seized by the army.

All the piece of shits who told us Otokar was a traitorous company, BMC would do it cheaper, I want to beat the shit out of them.
You pretend and act like Altay is property of Otokar but it is not. The tank belongs to SSM. The gov paid Otokar a several hundred million dollars to devellop a prototype and they did. Thats it. It doesnt mean otokar owns the tank.

cry more you kafir oglu kafir

You pretend and act like Altay is property of Otokar but it is not. The tank belongs to SSM. The gov paid Otokar a several hundred million dollars to devellop a prototype and they did. Thats it. It doesnt mean otokar owns the tank.

cry more you kafir oglu kafir
itin götüne sokup çıkartılmaktan bıkmadınız mı orospunun doğurdukları. Tankı Otokar yaptı, BMC ye peşkeş çekti kulluk ettiğiniz yahudi dölü. Otokar yaptı. Nokta.

itin götüne sokup çıkartılmaktan bıkmadınız mı orospunun doğurdukları. Tankı Otokar yaptı, BMC ye peşkeş çekti kulluk ettiğiniz yahudi dölü. Otokar yaptı. Nokta.
Ben konu hakkında birşey demeyeceğim olan biteni bilen biliyor ama şuna kesinlikle inanıyorum senin gibi vatan hainleri temizlenmedikce bu ülke düzelmeyecek. Vatan haini oruspu çocukları.

Ben konu hakkında birşey demeyeceğim olan biteni bilen biliyor ama şuna kesinlikle inanıyorum senin gibi vatan hainleri temizlenmedikce bu ülke düzelmeyecek. Vatan haini oruspu çocukları.
amına koyduğumun piçi seni, ülkenin 10 senesini çaldılar biz hainiz dimi? Biz ne yapıyosunuz dediğimiz için hainiz? senin vicdanını sikeyim ben saray kapı kulu

tasmalı köpek

yahdi dölünün önde gideni sensin be amk oğlu dalgamı geçiyorsun sabah akşam burada koç bokunu kaşıklıyorsun otpkar dediğin şirket zaten yahodinin. Bilmiyormuyuz sanki koçlar sebatayısttt olduğunu?
Ben Koçların avukatı değilim. Adam işini yaptı tankı vaktinde yaptı teslim etti. Nokta. Bitmiştir konu. İster sebatayist de ister bilmemne de. Senin şakirt ethemin parayı yedi şirketi sattı kaçtı ülkenin 10 senesi gitti, askerlerimiz şehit oldu Suriye'de. Bütün bunları miden kaldırıyor senin, senin mideni sikeyim ben. Senin içinde olmayan adalet duygunu sikeyim sen siktirgit bi kabile ülkesinde yaşa.

meydanı boş buldun haddini aştıkca aşıyorsun oruspu çocuğu herşeyi not ediyorum dosyan baya kabarık haberin var değilmi?
istediğiniz yere not edin sizden korkan sizin gibi olsun amına koduklarım

Ben Koçların avukatı değilim. Adam işini yaptı tankı vaktinde yaptı teslim etti. Nokta. Bitmiştir konu. İster sebatayist de ister bilmemne de. Senin şakirt ethemin parayı yedi şirketi sattı kaçtı ülkenin 10 senesi gitti, askerlerimiz şehit oldu Suriye'de. Bütün bunları miden kaldırıyor senin, senin mideni sikeyim ben. Senin içinde olmayan adalet duygunu sikeyim sen siktirgit bi kabile ülkesinde yaşa.
sen tabi koçların avukatı değilsin sen onların iti bile olamazsın sen kendini ne zannediyorsun ulan? kendini dev aynasında mı görüyorsun it oğlu it?
ançak boklarını yersin okadar ama sana esas boku yedirtecekler böyle devam ederse.

sen tabi koçların avukatı değilsin sen onların iti bile olamazsın sen kendini ne zannediyorsun ulan? kendini dev aynasında mı görüyorsun it oğlu it?
:lol: ne oldu az önce sebatayist diyordun şimdi büyütüyosun. Neyse fazla bile muhatap oldum senle

The final prototypes of this tank which were ready for production, have been delivered to Turkish army in 2013. This tank has been in hiatus for 10 fucking years.

10 fucking years to deliver 2 more prototypes just in time for some election stunt.

This was 10 fucking years ago:
ef95fd1cd20dc0ed714f6a2220c00d9e.jpg

They just took Otokar's concept and painted it in a different color.

congratulations you've changed the headlights you fucking piece of shits.

BMC should be shut down and all of their assets seized by the Turkish army.
Have you ever heard of engine issue?

Back
Top Bottom