What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

The big day has finally arrived for T1. The 70-tonne beast is taking the field. On 23 April 2023, the first two tanks will be delivered to the Land Forces Command for the final configuration test process as part of LRIP, with all systems subject to the embargo having been indigenised to the maximum extent or with temporary system integration activities completed.

View attachment 925785View attachment 925786

Just another election stunt. Mass production will not begin in another 2 years.+

"Altay oyunbozan" mış Ethem Sancak'la röpörtaj yapsınlar, ihaleyi nasıl aldığını anlatsın bu orospu çocuklarına.
Oyunu başkaları oynadı dimi? siz oynamadınız? Badem bıyığını siktiğimin şakirtleri.

Translation: TURKEY 2023 SUPERPOWER. ERDOGAN WORLD LEADER, LOZAN BTFO, BOR!

Last edited:
2 pair of Altay with korean engine+transmission handed over to Army for further test-evaluations because of incoming election next month. i see different position of RCWS round box. less area from front
FuZsmtvWYAE8I6X

FuZkd5cWIAAgyD4

FuZjOgzXgAUO9RO

FuZjOgzXoAUgue2

The U.S. is working on a solution from top attack ATGMs as the current European conflict showed this as the main threat for tanks on the battlefield.

thats nonesesne Javelin has top attack mode for decades
2 pair of Altay with korean engine+transmission handed over to Army for further test-evaluations because of incoming election next month. i see different position of RCWS round box. less area from front
FuZsmtvWYAE8I6X

FuZkd5cWIAAgyD4

FuZjOgzXgAUO9RO

FuZjOgzXoAUgue2

absolutly beast of a tank

clearly built to a extremely high standard with a lot of advanced and sophisticated equipment on board

I would compare this to the very best German tanks

thats nonesesne Javelin has top attack mode for decades

absolutly beast of a tank

clearly built to a extremely high standard with a lot of advanced and sophisticated equipment on board

I would compare this to the very best German tanks

You didn't understand what I was saying; I'm saying the U.S. is working on a solution to counter top-attack weapons against their tanks on the battlefield.

You didn't understand what I was saying; I'm saying the U.S. is working on a solution to counter top-attack weapons against their tanks on the battlefield.
The final prototypes of this tank which were ready for production, have been delivered to Turkish army in 2013. This tank has been in hiatus for 10 fucking years.

10 fucking years to deliver 2 more prototypes just in time for some election stunt.

This was 10 fucking years ago:
ef95fd1cd20dc0ed714f6a2220c00d9e.jpg

They just took Otokar's concept and painted it in a different color.

congratulations you've changed the headlights you fucking piece of shits.

BMC should be shut down and all of their assets seized by the Turkish army.

Last edited:
I'm convinced someone at BMC or in the AK Party ran off with this Leionaire guy's sister. lol, every fking thread comes with a political rant and grievance. The reason for the delay of the Altay has nothing to do with BMC, and everything to do with the German powerpack embargo from the Afrin Operation, so unless he is criticizing Turkey for intervening in Syria against the PKK, you are barking up the wrong tree. The German embargo affected many things including even the Korean powerpack, which had German subsystems until recently. the Altay will be the first production of the SNT Transmission as well(even before the K2 Black Panther gets the SNT Transmission, the Altay will likely get it before), there was no possible way for the Altay to go into production earlier without a powerpack. The people in charge of the program made the best of an uneasy situation and waited for the SNT transmission to finish developing and in the meantime worked on indigenizing other subcomponents of the tank and upgrading other things.

I'm convinced someone at BMC or in the AK Party ran off with this Leionaire guy's sister. lol, every fking thread comes with a political rant and grievance. The reason for the delay of the Altay has nothing to do with BMC, and everything to do with the German powerpack embargo from the Afrin Operation, so unless he is criticizing Turkey for intervening in Syria against the PKK, you are barking up the wrong tree. The German embargo affected many things including even the Korean powerpack, which had German subsystems until recently. the Altay will be the first production of the SNT Transmission as well(even before the K2 Black Panther gets the SNT Transmission, the Altay will likely get it before), there was no possible way for the Altay to go into production earlier without a powerpack. The people in charge of the program made the best of an uneasy situation and waited for the SNT transmission to finish developing and in the meantime worked on indigenizing other subcomponents of the tank and upgrading other things.
why don't you shut your dick hole and **** off back to the shithole you came from? So that maybe whoever shat you out that you call a mother could save some dignity.

talking about spoiling the party WTF is going on in this thread?

we went from talking about Altay MBT to others mothers and sisters

please have some dignity and morals and get back on topic

talking about spoiling the party WTF is going on in this thread?

we went from talking about Altay MBT to others mothers and sisters

please have some dignity and morals and get back on topic
As I said before, very sensitive issue. I've followed this project from its inception in the 2000s to today and there are posts from me in this very forum where I said 10 FUCKING YEARS AGO that "this project will be given to incompetent BMC and they will fvck it up" and everything happened EXACTLY the way I predicted despite enormous support from the government, despite the fact that they were given a huge tank factory FOR FREE. BMC still managed to do fuckall in 10 years

I've heard the "Germany giv no engine" bullshit excuse for a million times. If you can't do it, resign from the project and give it to someone who can. Anymore clueless idiots who know nothing about this project just come here look at a few pictures and say "nice tank great job, well done Turkey" makes me sick.

10 fucking years and what we got is 2 more prototypes of what Otokar made with a different color paint.

Altay with desert camouflage
View attachment 925919
oh my god amazing. Looks just like desert sand. There are no deserts in Turkey bu who cares NEW Altay.

Just another election stunt. Mass production will not begin in another 2 years.+

"Altay oyunbozan" mış Ethem Sancak'la röpörtaj yapsınlar, ihaleyi nasıl aldığını anlatsın bu orospu çocuklarına.
Oyunu başkaları oynadı dimi? siz oynamadınız? Badem bıyığını siktiğimin şakirtleri.

Translation: TURKEY 2023 SUPERPOWER. ERDOGAN WORLD LEADER, LOZAN BTFO, BOR!
If only there was fair presidential elections every year, we would even land on Mars in less than 10 years.

If only there was fair presidential elections every year, we would even land on Mars in less than 10 years.
Not with these fucking scumbags. They fucked up the Altay project but they had enough time to Make Vuran and Altuğa and a bunch of other armored vehicles to extract as much money from the Turkish government as POSSIBLE.

2 more prototypes well done whoresons! well done.

We need to bring back death penalty for traitors. That's the issue here. For a long time they've been waayyy too comfortable. Fucking hang these piece of shits from cranes like Iran does and we'll get some progress.

The fact that Ethem Sancak still lives is making my blood boil. If these piece of shits had a shred of honor they would have killed themselves.

Last edited:
Not with these fucking scumbags. They fucked up the Altay project but they had enough time to Make Vuran and Altuğa and a bunch of other armored vehicles to extract as much money from the Turkish government as POSSIBLE.

2 more prototypes well done whoresons! well done.
Otokar could be the Baykar of armored vehicles but yeah politics was more importand than urgent need for modern tanks.. There is so much wasted potential.

The fact that Ethem Sancak still lives is making my blood boil. If these piece of shits had a shred of honor they would have killed themselves.
Ethem sancak is now member of Vatan party and that says a lot.. He was crying to Russian media last year because Bayraktars killed too many Russian soldiers..

Last edited:
Otokar could be the Baykar of armored vehicles but yeah politics was more importand than urgent need for modern tanks.. There is so much wasted potential.
They've even made Tulpar with their own resources, using experience from the Altay project but was it procured? Of course not.

We're still foolishly trying to upgrade our M113 variants.

Tell me a single reason why this behemoth isn't in Turkish army inventory
Image-1-TULPAR-Light-Tank.jpg

Tulpar_tracked_armoured_infantry_fighting_vehicle_Otokar_Turkey_Turkish_defence_industry_001.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom