What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

They've even made Tulpar with their own resources, using experience from the Altay project but was it procured? Of course not.

We're still foolishly trying to upgrade our M113 variants.

Tell me a single reason why this behemoth isn't in Turkish army inventory
Image-1-TULPAR-Light-Tank.jpg
Otokar had a similar aim like Russian Armata project. If the government authorized them, we would have a more advantageous land force not only in terms of quality but also in logistics, maintenance and cost.
indir (1).jpg

İmage is too small I will just post link https://www.savunmasanayi.org/ister-hafif-tank-ister-zirhli-muharebe-araci-otokar-tulpar/
otokar-akrep-ii-ailesini-akrep-iid-ile-genisletti137720_1.jpg

Otokar had a similar aim like Russian Armata project. If the government authorized them, we would have a more advantageous land force not only in terms of quality but also in logistics, maintenance and cost.
View attachment 925925
View attachment 925926
I think it's bonkers.

I think Tulpar would be every bit as good the German KF-41 Puma. And I love the Akrep II with the 90mm gun. I'm not even aware of any other country having something like this.

IDEF21-Otokar-AkrepIId_02-768x513.jpg

it's 4x4x4 and it has electric engine option too.

I love this thing. With the correct sensor suite, it could be a great Recon/CAV vehicle.

B/c the Cockerill 105 mm rifled gun turret is from Belgium and enbargoed(post afrin syrian operation). But as usual you are too much of a clown to know the subtle details but love you baselessly run your mouth. lol
yeah Otokar doesn't give a **** you know why? because They know Turkish government won't buy anything they make and they are focused on exports. They could make a similiar turret in a heartbeat. You're an even bigger retard than you seem if you think that they can't.

I think it's bonkers.

I think Tulpar would be every bit as good the German KF-41 Puma. And I love the Akrep II with the 90mm gun. I'm not even aware of any other country having something like this.

IDEF21-Otokar-AkrepIId_02-768x513.jpg

it's 4x4x4 and it has electric engine option too.

I love this thing. With the correct sensor suite, it could be a great Recon/CAV vehicle.
Otokar is a very high quality company and even though the government excludes them from Turkish defense sector, they continue to grow with the projects they receive from abroad. I hope the new government will hand over the land forces to qualified companies like Otokar again.

oh my god amazing. Looks just like desert sand. There are no deserts in Turkey bu who cares NEW Altay.
And there are no Deserts in Germany or France? why do they make Desert camo Leopards and Leclercs? Almost like different operating enviorments that the tank gets exported to, require different characteristics. Qatar ordered 100 Altay Tanks, but I guess again you don't know these things. lol

🤡🤡🤡🤡

And there are no Deserts in Germany or France? why do they make Desert camo Leopards and Leclercs? Almost like different operating enviorments that the tank gets exported to, require different characteristics. Qatar ordered 100 Altay Tanks, but I guess again you don't know these things. lol

🤡🤡🤡🤡
Yeah when we make our 1000 Altay tanks by 2030 we'll send some to Qatar you inbred piece of shit.

Otokar is a very high quality company and even though the government excludes them from Turkish defense sector, they continue to grow with the projects they receive from abroad. I hope the new government will hand over the land forces to qualified companies like Otokar again.
Just imagine the Korkut on Tulpar Chassis, what a vehicle that would be.

A million dollar system on a fucking M113 variant.

They could make a similiar turret in a heartbeat.

lol, then why don't they? 🤡

Otokar doesn't even build main guns, thats not their primary buisness model, they sell finished and integrated products, they don't design all subsystems inhouse(in fact no company does), you continue to embarass yourself in the lack on knowledge of such basic things. not to mention, development of main guns from scratch takes time.

lol, then why don't they? 🤡

Otokar doesn't even build main guns, thats not their primary buisness model, they sell products, they don't design all subsystems inhouse(in fact no company does), you continue to embarass yourself in the lack on knowledge of such basic things. not to mention, development of main guns from scratch takes time.

Only a retarded piece of dog shit like you could think that the company that built Altay couldn't build a 105mm gun turret.

Only a retarded piece of dog shit like you could think that the company that built Altay couldn't build a 105mm gun turret.

I bet this mofo doesn't even know that the Main Gun on the Altay was built by a different company under licensed tech transfer. Otokor does integration moron(taking subsystems from different sources to create a product), they don't build out every subsystem on a product. how do you not know these basic things?

🤡🤡🤡🤡

I bet this mofo doesn't even know that the Main Gun on the Altay was built by a different company under licensed tech transfer. Otokor does integration moron(taking subsystems from different sources to create a product), they don't build out every subsystem on a product. how do you not know these basic things?

🤡🤡🤡🤡
Yes retard that different company you mention is MKEK.

No retard, that different Company is Hyundai. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
On Korean tanks. On Altay it's MKEK. You've lost the argument and now you're clinging on to this small detail to save a little face. What the fvck difference does it make? BMC Doesn't build guns either.

BMC Doesn't build guns either.

did I say they did moron?

the discussion on the gun started where you said Otokor can build the gun no problem. "They could make a similiar turret in a heartbeat."

On Korean tanks. On Altay it's MKEK.

Yes produced under License, i.e. Hyundai designed this gun, then gave it to MKEK, but either way, I'm not sure what MKEK has to do with Otokor, two different companies if im not mistaken.

did I say they did moron?

the discussion on the gun started where you said Otokor can build the gun no problem. "They could make a similiar turret in a heartbeat."

Nobody said Otokar would build a gun, I said they could make a similiar TURRET in a heartbeat you inbred cocksucking piece of shit. You started a moronic brainfart of a discussion over a non-issue gun. Just shut your cunt mouth and fvck off.

Otokar top yapardı yapamazdı bi susup gitmedi amına koduğumun piçi

Back
Top Bottom