What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

I think it's bonkers.

I think Tulpar would be every bit as good the German KF-41 Puma. And I love the Akrep II with the 90mm gun. I'm not even aware of any other country having something like this.

IDEF21-Otokar-AkrepIId_02-768x513.jpg

it's 4x4x4 and it has electric engine option too.

I love this thing. With the correct sensor suite, it could be a great Recon/CAV vehicle.
About f*king time

FUCKING FINALLY.

This is the best news I've heard today. But who's the buyer?

I think the question is, will Turkey get them? lol
I thing TSK is buying, Govermant push all buttons to boost militarism and this is realy good thing for all of us.. We can even see Tulpar again who knows

Are you sure?
Yes.. Infrastructure projects were at the center of election policies 10 years ago, now they are trying to get efficiency from military technology because economy is terrible. What they do may not be ethical, but at least national defence technology is boosted.

Will Pakistan get these tanks?
I doubt because Pakistan have ıts own Al khalid tanks

Qatar.

From the first serial production block of the tank, 20-25% of the capacity allocated for export. I think it is obvious where this quota is allocated.
We will still be riding M48A5T2 tanks and Altay tanks will be on their way to Qatar who owns half of BMC. Fucking disgusting.

Yes.. Infrastructure projects were at the center of election policies 10 years ago, now they are trying to get efficiency from military technology because economy is terrible. What they do may not be ethical, but at least national defence technology is boosted.

In my experience, this "Vatan millet Sakarya" thing doesn't get you very far, and people vote for whatever puts food on the table. But we'll see.

In my experience, this "Vatan millet Sakarya" thing doesn't get you very far, and people vote for whatever puts food on the table. But we'll see.
You are right but I rather have TFX and Altay on the table than "millet bahçesi"

You are right but I rather have TFX and Altay on the table than "millet bahçesi"
I would rather have a very weak army and not be invaded by 13 million refugees. What's the point of a strong army that can't even guard the borders?

What's the point of Syria operations when a single earthquake kills 10 times more Turks than 40 years of terrorism? Corpses are still under the rubble as we speak

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom