What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

FNSS+Otokar or just Otokar. If they give it to BMC who has no expierence what so ever with heavy military vehicles they can scrap the project I'm serious.

FNSS and Otokar have the most expierence and they deserve it the most.

FNSS+Otokar or just Otokar. If they give it to BMC who has no expierence what so ever with heavy military vehicles they can scrap the project I'm serious.

FNSS and Otokar have the most expierence and they deserve it the most.

Honestly cant imagine Otokar not getting atleast partial contract, but we have been suprised before..

Yeah,its decided.Since begining altay use mtu engines.There is no problem to delievery first 250 engines because threaty is already singed by both sides.
I think you missed quite a bit on that mate.

Yeah,its decided.Since beginning altay uses mtu engines.There is no problem to delievery first 250 engines because threaty is already singed by both sides.
No treaty signed. Otokar announced that they have understanding with all parties to produce Altay tank and all production chain is ready, including MTU. That does not mean other companies did that as well.

Maybe BMC will get a "NO" as an answer?

Benim bildiğim anlaşmanın yapıldığı eger Almanyanın sözleşmeden cayarsa tazminat odemek zorunda kalacağı yanlış ise duzeltirseniz sevinirim

They will give it to BMC. Partnership of Otokar+FNSS would be the best but we all know that this Government will give it to BMC because of personal reasons.

Otokar+FNSS doesn't make sense, these companies don't need each other since they are in the same sector

Otokar is the only choice but koç group is hated by our sultans and its pro supporters god bless altay tank from those hyenas

Back
Top Bottom