What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

salam to you all, can any bro tell me that i hear some thing about that Turkey is helping out Pakistan for its AK-2 is it true ?

salam to you all, can any bro tell me that i hear some thing about that Turkey is helping out Pakistan for its AK-2 is it true ?

I haven't heard anything, but Turkey has offered Fire-Control System, E/O, battle management and communication system. Same that is found on Altay and Leopard 2NG modernization.

The reason Abrams engines failed wasn't the fault of the gas turbine.
They used deteriorated filters that pushed sand in.

Gas turbines are very reliable. But only meant for oil thieves and oil owners.

120mm MKE Indigenous TPCSDS-T (Target Practise, Cone Stabilized, Discarding Sabot Tracer)
CsKGbidWYAA2VOK.jpg

MKE Indigenous APFSDS-T (Armour-piercing fin-stabilized discarding-sabot tracer) (Tungsten and capsules are also produced domestically)
DUPAslxW4AUQHqr.jpg

Qualification was completed in 2016.

120mm MKE Indigenous TPCSDS-T (Target Practise, Cone Stabilized, Discarding Sabot Tracer)
View attachment 449569

MKE Indigenous APFSDS-T (Armour-piercing fin-stabilized discarding-sabot tracer) (Tungsten and capsules are also produced domestically)
DUPAslxW4AUQHqr.jpg

Qualification was completed in 2016.

Bro aren't they license produced from IMI?

120mm M324 TPCSDS-T Cartridge
and
120mm M322 APFSDS-T Cartridge

mke isin icine karisinca bit cikiyor, suna indigenous demeyin sonrasi hayal kirikligi...:-)

Bro aren't they license produced from IMI?

120mm M324 TPCSDS-T Cartridge
and
120mm M322 APFSDS-T Cartridge

Bro, Acc to information, SSM and MKE signed agreement for additional investment to MKE facilities for tank munition production and "Nationalization process" applied for related munitions and qualification of related munitions have been completed in 2016-2017. Tungsten and Capsules are also produced by same facility.

The institute to be charged for serial production of 250+250 Altay MBT will be announced within 15-20days.
"250 + 250"

Not 250, not 500 but "250 + 250".... I wonder if they are gonna give each batch to 2 different companies ?

That way, there would be competition against each other in both terms of quality and obeying the time frame, so that they can secure future contracts.

"250 + 250"

Not 250, not 500 but "250 + 250".... I wonder if they are gonna give each batch to 2 different companies ?

That way, there would be competition against each other in both terms of quality and obeying the time frame, so that they can secure future contracts.
or 250 as an option... 250(250 Opt)

Wouldn't the olive branch operation a perfect opportunity to test out the MT Kaplan that we've built together with Indonesia ?

I really think that a battle proven MT would get more buyers. @cabatli_53 do you know if we're testing new vehicles in the current operation ?

Wouldn't the olive branch operation a perfect opportunity to test out the MT Kaplan that we've built together with Indonesia ?

I really think that a battle proven MT would get more buyers. @cabatli_53 do you know if we're testing new vehicles in the current operation ?
Arent the prototypes in Indonesia?

"250 + 250"

This.

Back
Top Bottom