What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

how long will it take to produce 250 altays? We need them ..
It will take another 5 years at least, we dont even know whos gonna build them, so far only Otokar said they are ready for mass production, lets say BMC wins the tender which is highly likely for obvious reasons then we might even have to wait for a new factory building first.

Why altay taking this much time for serial production

Tests/solving problems takes time!
Mate, all qualification tests have been finished like 6 months ago.

It only waits decision from the government to pass on to serial production phase.

SSM wanted RFP from Otokar for three times....Last and the best proposal had been given by Otokar at 29 September 2016.

Mate, all qualification tests have been finished like 6 months ago.

It only waits decision from the government to pass on to serial production phase.

SSM wanted RFP from Otokar for three times....Last and the best proposal had been given by Otokar at 29 September 2016.
Tests are going till the end of the year . . .

Government does not want to purchase from otokar. They want their own henchmen to get the deal with BMC defence corp.

I want to work for them. They wanted Expertise from Russian University and i have a master degree in Engineering from St. Petersburgh University.

This is my actual work for my new Ottoman masters. 8-)

Ah dude come on why the Arabic name. Now you are just rubbing salt and acid in our wounds. I am studying Aeronautical engineering myself but even at bachelor level this seems amateurish.

Do you plan to go back and work in Turkey after your degree in Aeronautical Engineering is finished?
Maybe if the economical situation improves a bit and if big capable companies such as TAI, Vestel or Bayraktar are hiring. To be honest the study isnt going so well for now, i practically did nothing the first term so i cant make any mistakes or fail any subject from here on forward.

Maybe if the economical situation improves a bit and if big capable companies such as TAI, Vestel or Bayraktar are hiring. To be honest the study isnt going so well for now, i practically did nothing the first term so i cant make any mistakes or fail any subject from here on forward.

You just need to become a bikkel(?)like they're calling in dutch, right? :) Just focus to your stuff and if it's possible try to get your MSc. In Turkey, especially at TAI, A.E's will be needed big time.

Are you studying in Delft or A'dam?

You just need to become a bikkel(?)like they're calling in dutch, right? :) Just focus to your stuff and if it's possible try to get your MSc. In Turkey, especially at TAI, A.E's will be needed big time.

Are you studying in Delft or A'dam?
Hahaha true man. Its Delft InHolland Hogeschool. I was studying in Amsterdam first but due to some personal issues i quit shortly after starting. They didnt take me back for a new year and being passionate about the aviation sector i applied to the same study only this time in Delft. A'dam was much better to be honest but this one is more proffesional.

Hahaha true man. Its Delft InHolland Hogeschool. I was studying in Amsterdam first but due to some personal issues i quit shortly after starting. They didnt take me back for a new year and being passionate about the aviation sector i applied to the same study only this time in Delft. A'dam was much better to be honest but this one is more proffesional.

Hahahaha, I knew it. I was like for 99% sure it was bikkel. My little bro is living in Amsterdam so I learned some dutch from him.
; Hi, zamen een biertje ? :)

He is also interested in the Aviation Studies in Amsterdam. This summer he will graduate from havo(?) . I must say
you do have a very strange education system.

Anyways tnx for the reply. I will stop derailing the thread before Cabatli becomes mad.

Back
Top Bottom