What's new

Algeria cheated against Russia in world cup 2014 match

it is just a game..but the idea of ferrying fan has a different objective..
For Germany, we beat them in 82, and they are beatable this coming Monday...No matter what the results , it will be a display of a great football...
LOL

Well, the Arabs always do that in Asia during World cup qualification matches so I am not surprised that
the Algerian Arabs also did that. You should be grateful that Russia doesn't play in Asia.
Algerian fans may be rowdy but fair, they have never been known to use such devices. You are judging collectively all the area inhabitants thru a Indian peephole...:cheers:

I will have a handkerchief for you Monday...:toast_sign:

bel_506570388.jpg

Last edited:
Algerian fans may be rowdy but fair, they have never been known to use such devices. You are judging collectively all the area inhabitants thru a Indian peephole...:cheers:

I will have a hundkerchief for you Monday...:toast_sign:
I am a huge football fan and I play football. And I regularly watch the Asian World Cup Qualification matches and Asian Cup matches and believe me the Arabs are well known in Asia for cheating, grass rolling and time wasting. Every time an Arab team is involved in a match in Asia its almost unbearable to watch.

@senheiser

I am not sure if one should laugh or just cry about your comment?

Don't confuse Arabs for Kurds, Afghans and others in the "region". What you described is more or less non-existent in the GCC and by far the majority of the Arab world. When it comes to domestic violence then this is obviously a huge problem in Russia but it occurs everywhere.

But I don't know about any culture that encourages the husband to beat the wife. Maybe you know something that I don't know about on this front. Beating a female is one of the most low things you can do as a man. "Macho" my ***.

@Foot12

Another Indian meddling in topics that do not concern him the slightest.

Just because Arabs overall have the most African Cup of Nations wins of any ethnicity in Africa and similarly in Asia (club football too in both continents) and are the best in football overall (let alone football stars of Arab descent in the non-Arab world that are famous across the world) you don't have to be butthurt and invent false claims. This happens all over the world. Arabs are not any better or worse. Same with time-wasting. Also you are posting a video of some league game. Pretty big fail. In any case time wasting HAPPENS everywhere. You obviously are not watching Spanish, Italian, French etc. football. Even in the Premier League this is normal. The referee will just add more injury time.

Same with the lasers. But congratulations for finding 2 incidents from the very same game in one Arab country (Jordan). Well done, LOL.

In any case before trolling then first learn to kick a football let alone quality for a World Cup despite having a population of 1.2 billion.:lol:

Also instead of writing nonsense then congratulate Algeria for a well-deserved advancement and an amazing tournament so far.

Last edited:
Germany will kick the Algerians out anyway, so let them have their joy for now, Senheiser.

No doubt the laser must have had an effect on the keeper and probably did lead for greater chances for that to be a goal.

But it was a great ball in the first place, great corner. Tough, I say.

This is FIFA, they mess up almost every other match.

Remember the Lampard goal disallowed against Germany the last world cup?

Who knows, who is responsible for laser ????

:raise:

Open+your+eyes.+not+draven+draaaaaaaaaaaven_bd4fbf_4981313.jpg

illuminati-japanese-open-your-eyes_o_2957875.jpg

spooky-illuminati-tree-spotted-open-your-eyes-people_o_2947403.jpg

@senheiser

I am not sure if one should laugh or just cry about your comment?

Don't confuse Arabs for Kurds, Afghans and others in the "region". What you described is more or less non-existent in the GCC and by far the majority of the Arab world. When it comes to domestic violence then this is obviously a huge problem in Russia but it occurs everywhere.

But I don't know about any culture that encourages the husband to beat the wife. Maybe you know something that I don't know about on this front. Beating a female is one of the most low things you can do as a man. "Macho" my ***.
gulf countries dont allow women to drive so beating women is probably on of the least problems there

gulf countries dont allow women to drive so beating women is probably on of the least problems there

:lol:

First of all I don't have any idea what "Gulf countries" are. That retarded law (not really a law to being with anyway and soon to be removed) is only in place in KSA. Despite that many women break that law and officers/police often ignore it as well.

So that's complete and utter nonsense.

Women from the GCC live better than most other places in the world. Rich, spoilt, educated and pampered are key words here.

You might visit the World Wide Web and find out yourself.

In any case this has nothing to do with the topic.

Algeria won fair and square and there is nothing more to say.

Back
Top Bottom